With Liberty, and Justice for Straight, White, Male Property Owners.

Toobin, a long-time friend of Justice Kagan, thinks Chief Justice Roberts is a Conservative Extremist and Justice Thomas 'highly extreme' and 'a nut'. Toobin was a member of the private discussion group JournoList, where "several hundred left-leaning bloggers, political reporters, magazine writers, policy wonks and academics..."talked stories and compared notes."[ He's also a 'senior analyst' for CNN...

...'Nuff said.

Jeffrey Toobin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol, so you got caught making crap up, and now you try to weasel your way out of it. Typical JoeBlow.

Again, my IQ vs yours, any day of the week, and hour of the day, and and minute of the hour.

And it's 17.5 years of Catholic School, from Grade school to Graduate School, byotch.

Ah, Catholic School. NO wonder you are a tight-assed jerkwad with no reasoning skills, got it.

But to the point, letting crazy people buy machine guns is still really stupid. Thanks for playing.

Lol, so you got caught making crap up, and now you try to weasel your way out of it. Typical JoeBlow.

Again, my IQ vs yours, any day of the week, and hour of the day, and and minute of the hour.

And it's 17.5 years of Catholic School, from Grade school to Graduate School, byotch.

Ah, Catholic School. NO wonder you are a tight-assed jerkwad with no reasoning skills, got it.

But to the point, letting crazy people buy machine guns is still really stupid. Thanks for playing.

LOL. Your usual anti-religious bias shows clear as day. It blinds you from any semblance of rational thought.

And he did not have a machine gun. But keep up the lie if it is the only play you got.

LOL. Your usual anti-religious bias shows clear as day. It blinds you from any semblance of rational thought.

And he did not have a machine gun. But keep up the lie if it is the only play you got.

Wait a minute, are you saying Christianity is "Rational"?

christianity-the-belief-that-some-cosmic-jewish-zombie-can-make-you.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to explain why giving Joker Holmes a Machine Gun was a good idea other than "The Founding Fathers said so right after they got done raping their slaves!"

I'm still waiting for you to explain why giving Joker Holmes a Machine Gun was a good idea other than "The Founding Fathers said so right after they got done raping their slaves!"

he. Didn't. have. a. machine. gun.

Dolt.

And again, your hatred of religion is sad. It's probably just your inability to see things greater than yourself. Your narcissism is telling.

On point 1, bullshit. The fact is he didn't convert it, he didn't use a "machine gun".

Not for lack of trying. The reason why he didn't kill a LOT more people was his AR-15, which had 100 rounds in the drum magazine, jammed during his rampage.

But the point was, he had a weapons that was SPECIFICALLY designed for the battlefields in Vietnam.

On point 2, all I read is "blah blah blah, white privilege, blah blah blah, I'm an asshat, blah blah blah, I hate people who have more stuff than I do "

I'm sorry you didn't develop reasoning skills in whatever Home Skule you went to, Cleetus.

almost 18 years bowing to statues must be tough on the knees not to mention huffing incense on the nose

The funny thing is that you just proved he's right about your anti-religious bigotry blinding you.

On point 1, bullshit. The fact is he didn't convert it, he didn't use a "machine gun".

Not for lack of trying. The reason why he didn't kill a LOT more people was his AR-15, which had 100 rounds in the drum magazine, jammed during his rampage.

But the point was, he had a weapons that was SPECIFICALLY designed for the battlefields in Vietnam.

On point 2, all I read is "blah blah blah, white privilege, blah blah blah, I'm an asshat, blah blah blah, I hate people who have more stuff than I do "

I'm sorry you didn't develop reasoning skills in whatever Home Skule you went to, Cleetus.

almost 18 years bowing to statues must be tough on the knees not to mention huffing incense on the nose

It actually built character, something both you and JoeBlow lack. That I am a lapsed Catholic now does nothing to change the structure and fellowship I lived through in my formative years.

Your ilk, the anti-religious bigots, self professed "free-thinkers" and overall snarky asshats are actually far more dogmatic and inflexible than even the most fire and brimstone priest I knew growing up. He was a gruff bastard, but a compassionate one, an emotion you lack.

The funny thing is that you just proved he's right about your anti-religious bigotry blinding you.

Joe is a hateful little man, nothing more, nothing less.

It actually built character, something both you and JoeBlow lack. That I am a lapsed Catholic now does nothing to change the structure and fellowship I lived through in my formative years.

Your ilk, the anti-religious bigots, self professed "free-thinkers" and overall snarky asshats are actually far more dogmatic and inflexible than even the most fire and brimstone priest I knew growing up. He was a gruff bastard, but a compassionate one, an emotion you lack.
That I am a lapsed Catholic

Exhaustion from kneeling ?

That I am a lapsed Catholic

Exhaustion from kneeling ?

Stop being a wanker.

Bullshit. What Character?

The Catholic fellowship I grew up with was Cardinal Cody having a mistress everyone in the Archdiosese knew about. But he wasn't as bad as the priests, a lot of whom were outright fucking pedophiles. Usually your parents had the good sense NOT to leave you alone with one of them, but they still paid homage to these perverts as moral authorities.

Also, when you belong to a political movement that wants to yank food stamps out of the mouths of hungry children to give rich people tax breaks, you really can't claim to be "Compassionate". Just saying.

Um... no. What opened my eyes about why religion was bullshit was wh en my Mom died after everyone in the Parish (where she was a well loved Art Teacher) prayed for her to get better.

beyond that, I have no use for religious liars.

And now you take out your personal grudge on anyone who has any religious belief whatsoever.

Bullshit. What Character?

The Catholic fellowship I grew up with was Cardinal Cody having a mistress everyone in the Archdiosese knew about. But he wasn't as bad as the priests, a lot of whom were outright fucking pedophiles. Usually your parents had the good sense NOT to leave you alone with one of them, but they still paid homage to these perverts as moral authorities.

Also, when you belong to a political movement that wants to yank food stamps out of the mouths of hungry children to give rich people tax breaks, you really can't claim to be "Compassionate". Just saying.

I have plenty of character, you just can't see it because of your massive political biases and overall hate.

The # of priests who are pedophiles is quite small, so using the term "a lot" is an exaggeration on your part. The only times I ran into kid touchers growing up was in Boy Scouts, and you could spot the creepers a mile away.

And as for your typical partisan rhetoric at the bottom, lame, as usual.

And now you take out your personal grudge on anyone who has any religious belief whatsoever.

Naw, I just take them out on any of you guys who try to take your backward-ass bronze age superstitions and try to inflict them on the rest of us as policy on gays, abortions, etc. If you want to practice your backward-ass bronze age superstitions in your homes and churches, I'm not going to bother you while you do it.

I have plenty of character, you just can't see it because of your massive political biases and overall hate.

The # of priests who are pedophiles is quite small, so using the term "a lot" is an exaggeration on your part. The only times I ran into kid touchers growing up was in Boy Scouts, and you could spot the creepers a mile away.

Really? I'm not seeing character, I'm seeing a malignant narcissist who wants all the benefits of living in a civilized society without any of the responsibilities.

But, um, guy, when your job ad reads " Help Wanted, must have no sexual interest in adult women, able to spend lots of time around children', now do you NOT attract pedos?

Seriously.

I'd go a step further. Back in my generation, when a kid in the Catholic system looked like he might be gay, they swooped his ass off to the seminary and arrested his sexual development.

So you had 30 year old priests who were effectively 14 year old gay boys. And you got pretty much the result you'd expect.

Thankfully, today it's okay to be gay, and the church is closing churches because they don't have enough priests.

Naw, I just take them out on any of you guys who try to take your backward-ass bronze age superstitions and try to inflict them on the rest of us as policy on gays, abortions, etc. If you want to practice your backward-ass bronze age superstitions in your homes and churches, I'm not going to bother you while you do it.

Really? I'm not seeing character, I'm seeing a malignant narcissist who wants all the benefits of living in a civilized society without any of the responsibilities.

But, um, guy, when your job ad reads " Help Wanted, must have no sexual interest in adult women, able to spend lots of time around children', now do you NOT attract pedos?

Seriously.

I'd go a step further. Back in my generation, when a kid in the Catholic system looked like he might be gay, they swooped his ass off to the seminary and arrested his sexual development.

So you had 30 year old priests who were effectively 14 year old gay boys. And you got pretty much the result you'd expect.

Thankfully, today it's okay to be gay, and the church is closing churches because they don't have enough priests.

You calling anyone else a narcissist is comical. Anti-religious bigotry stems from narcissism, a belief only in oneself.

Tons of other religious persuasions have monastic or celibate individuals or traditions. Believe it or not, some people just don't see sex as that important.

As for your point on most of the predator priests being closeted gays, there I agree with you. They are not true pedophiles, they are pederasts. I've brought that up several times in other threads just to be pooh poohed that I was being anti-gay with that view. So good luck with that view among your progressive brethren. You are talking smack about a protected class, micro-aggressor.

Good to see the trolls are alive an well and have the energy to kick a dead guy.

Naw, I just take them out on any of you guys who try to take your backward-ass bronze age superstitions and try to inflict them on the rest of us as policy on gays, abortions, etc.

:slap:

1 - Show one time where I said anything in opposition to abortion rights.
2 - Show one time where I said anything in opposition to marriage equality rights.
3 - Show one time where I ever claimed to be a Christian.
4 - Show one time where I ever supported any policy or idea based on a religious belief.

Your own hatred and bigotry has so blinded you, you lump every one who says any one thing in opposition to you as "you guys."

Anti-religious bigotry stems from narcissism, a belief only in oneself.

Un, no, guy. The Narcissism is believing that there is an eternal, omnipotent, omniscient being with a 14 billion year plan for a UNIVERSE who still cares about what kind of sex you are having and will alter his vast and very complex plans if you ask him really sincerely. That's Narcissism on the highest level.

Tons of other religious persuasions have monastic or celibate individuals or traditions. Believe it or not, some people just don't see sex as that important.

Yet the Catholics are the only ones who seem to have "this problem", for some reason.

As for your point on most of the predator priests being closeted gays, there I agree with you. They are not true pedophiles, they are pederasts. I've brought that up several times in other threads just to be pooh poohed that I was being anti-gay with that view. So good luck with that view among your progressive brethren. You are talking smack about a protected class, micro-aggressor.

Well, I brought it up as a clinical analysis. You probably brought it up as another reason to hate on gay people.

Forum List

Back