With President Hillary,Will We Have New Pleads?Guilty,Not Guilty,Bush's Fault,Was Drunk At The Time?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :banned: :itsok: It sure looks that way, especially with that kid who got off after pleading "I Was Drunk At The Time". So, because of that, that gave him the right to rape a girl? Yah?
What if some 25 yr old kid, robs a bank, the gun goes off, grazing a tellers head, nearly killing her, then he goes to court, jury finds him guilty, but he pleads, "It Was Bush's Fault", and then the liberal judge.,says,,,OK,, It was Bush's Fault,,,no problem! you are free to go!
:party:

• Banned
i wonder how this would work in a case where a gorilla nearly beats the bajesus out of an 8 yr old boy who for some unknown reason went into the exhibit.

I like the "I was drunk at the time" plea. I'd be getting away with a crime every night.

• Banned
I like the "I was drunk at the time" plea. I'd be getting away with a crime every night.
if the OJ debacle happened under a President Hillary,,the trial would of lasted 7 days,,,and in the end, OJ Would claim that his killing of his wife was Bush's Fault and the Japanese Judge would of sent him free.

Forum List

Back