With So Many Biden Videos Out There

You mean like January 6th, being like a tourist visit?

Is that the kind of "make up a scenario" to defend somebody you were thinking about?
No, I'm talking about the making up stuff we just saw, you know, like "Maybe they are uncomfortable in front of a crowd of strangers and Joe is tell them everything is OK", yeah, stuff like that. Please do try to stay on topic.

The accusation comes from the child and there is video to back it up.
This reminds of a a "Big Bang Theory" episode, where Sheldon has to help Penny, who dislocated her shoulder from slipping in the shower.

Penny insists Sheldon help her get dressed, when Sheldon grabs what he thinks is her arm.

Penny: "Does that feel like an arm?"
Sheldon: "No..."
Penny: "Then maybe you should let it go.."

There is intention, and there is accidental. Both videos look the same.

This reminds of a a "Big Bang Theory" episode, where Sheldon has to help Penny, who dislocated her shoulder from slipping in the shower.

Penny insists Sheldon help her get dressed, when Sheldon grabs what he thinks is her arm.

Penny: "Does that feel like an arm?"
Sheldon: "No..."
Penny: "Then maybe you should let it go.."

There is intention, and there is accidental. Both videos look the same.
An older man in a public, controlled setting who knows about political optics doesn't "accidentally" grab the wrong body parts on a young girl more than once. If it is truly accidental, it would not be repeated as many times as Quid Pro has done.

You mean like January 6th, being like a tourist visit?

Is that the kind of "make up a scenario" to defend somebody you were thinking about?
No, I'm talking about the making up stuff we just saw, ...

Once again, like January 6th where we all saw a riot in progress.
And people are making up a scenario that it was just like an ordinary tourist visit.

With bear spray, and improvised weapons.

Lol, I was waiting for one of loons to post that picture. His daughter sitting on his lap? I guess I'm a perv too, my son sat on my lap a hundred times. At least Trump didn't take showers with his daughter, Biden did. You guys are sick.
Yes they are !!!

At least you admit you're trying to divert and not actually defend Quid Pro.
The best defense is to show how you people don't really give a flying f*** when Trump did it.

Suddenly you think an accidental grasp is worse than making Ivanka sit in "daddys" lap.
You can even see the other people in the picture looking at Trump like he was a pervert.

You also claimed he was senile with dementia. You were wrong about that too.

So who are we to believe? Ourselves or the guy who's often wrong?
His own daughter wrote about it, but don't let the facts get in your way. Joe does have dementia, he won't serve his term out.

An older man in a public, controlled setting who knows about political optics doesn't "accidentally" grab the wrong body parts on a young girl more than once. If it is truly accidental, it would not be repeated as many times as Quid Pro has done.

You actually pointed out the ridiculousness of the accusation. It was done in a controlled political setting. There were cameras and witnesses everywhere.

If Biden were to do such a thing on purpose, wouldn't he do a Mario Cuomo, and do it away from cameras and witnesses?

I can only speculate that's the sort of thing his accusers would themselves do.
"I can only speculate". That's the money quote. Other male politicians don't have a trail of pictures and videos that show them doing this to young girls. Therefore, it behooves us to ask why Quid Pro does. If it were as innocent as you want to claim, others would be doing the same. After all, they're grandfathers, they're from a different generation, they're interested in keeping children calm during photo ops, etc. Yet, it seems that only Quid Pro has a problem with inappropriate touching.

You actually pointed out the ridiculousness of the accusation. It was done in a controlled political setting. There were cameras and witnesses everywhere.

If Biden were to do such a thing on purpose, wouldn't he do a Mario Cuomo, and do it away from cameras and witnesses?
Which naturally leads to: If he does this in public, what's he doing in private?

Look, we know Quid Pro isn't firing on all cylinders any more. It is not far fetched at all to believe that he just isn't as aware of his surroundings as a politician ought to be.

Lol, I was waiting for one of loons to post that picture. His daughter sitting on his lap? I guess I'm a perv too, my son sat on my lap a hundred times.

Not where Trump could have easily gotten her a seat of her own like everybody else did. Why did Trump insist his little girl (well not so little) sit in his lap?

It's one thing if she was seven, completely different if she was fifteen.

A 1996 photograph was captioned as showing a 15-year-old Ivanka Trump sitting on her father Donald Trump's lap at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate during a Beach Boys concert,

Once again, like January 6th where we all saw a riot in progress.
And people are making up a scenario that it was just like an ordinary tourist visit.

With bear spray, and improvised weapons.
Continuing the diversion attempt I see. How does that defend Quid Pro's inappropriate touching?

There is always one or two who will come on here to defend this kind of thing.

The strange thing is they're usually republicans defending the likes of Mark Foley, or Senator "wide stance", Larry Craig, or Jim "I saw nothing" Jordan.

Forum List

Back