With So Many Biden Videos Out There

"I can only speculate". That's the money quote. Other male politicians don't have a trail of pictures and videos that show them doing this to young girls.
the guys been doing it for 40 years.

So I can just imagine there are tens of thousand of such photo shoots and videos. So i'm sure you go through enough of them, you'll find that "lifted the cheerleader wrong" moment.

Not where Trump could have easily gotten her a seat of her own like everybody else did. Why did Trump insist his little girl (well not so little) sit in his lap?

It's one thing if she was seven, completely different if she was fifteen.

A 1996 photograph was captioned as showing a 15-year-old Ivanka Trump sitting on her father Donald Trump's lap at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate during a Beach Boys concert,
My son is 24 and he will sit in my lap if he wants to. You defending Biden taking showers with his daughter, by showing a picture of Trump's daughter sitting on his lap? You’re a pervert also.

My son is 24 and he will sit in my lap if he wants to. You defending Biden taking showers with his daughter, by showing a picture of Trump's daughter sitting on his lap? You’re a pervert also.

This type of post was intended to stir up baseless accusations of pedophilia that partisans have attempted promulgate against Biden and other Democrats.

However, the image used here is about as innocent as can be, and there is no rational reason to expect it will soon “become almost impossible to find,” as the meme declares. It’s merely an AP-distributed photograph capturing Biden on the presidential campaign

the guys been doing it for 40 years.

So I can just imagine there are tens of thousand of such photo shoots and videos. So i'm sure you go through enough of them, you'll find that "lifted the cheerleader wrong" moment.
"I can just imagine", got it. Okay, let's look at this logically.

First, he's been doing it for more like 50 years, not 40.
Second, there are other politicians who have also been around for a very long time. How many of them have this many incidents of ""lifted the cheerleader wrong" moments?
Third, a politician is very aware of optics (or at least should be, think AOC crying over an empty parking lot), and this is dogging Quid Pro. Any advisor worth keeping around HAS to have been telling him to stop it because it just plain looks bad, whether it's innocent or not (notice no new pics of AOC crying over an empty parking lot). Yet, Quid Pro continues to do it. We know he's not firing on all cylinders any more, so most likely he can barely remember where he is and what he's supposed to be doing, much less the rehearsals they did with the child dummy to show him what's appropriate and what's not.

Last edited:
"I can just imagine", got it. Okay, let's look at this logically.

First, he's been doing it for more like 50 years, not 40.
Second, there are other politicians who have also been around for a very long time. How many of them have this many incidents of ""lifted the cheerleader wrong" moments?

You could start with George W. Bush who was a cheerleader. The difference is that democrats don't search the archives for something they can mischaracterize.

Biden is so squeaky clean, you have to make shit up just to get dirt on his shoes.
First it was dementia, senility, pedophilia, graft, bribery and who knows what else.

We saw the same with Hillary Clinton, where they accused her of making foreign money illegally.

The shit just don't stop.

They will continue to defend this kind of behavior to the bitter end.

It is who these people are.

Actually it's expose the hypocrisy. Remember the 13 year old who was assaulted by Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein party.

You could start with George W. Bush who was a cheerleader. The difference is that democrats don't search the archives for something they can mischaracterize.

Biden is so squeaky clean, you have to make shit up just to get dirt on his shoes.
First it was dementia, senility, pedophilia, graft, bribery and who knows what else.

We saw the same with Hillary Clinton, where they accused her of making foreign money illegally.

The shit just don't stop.
Imagining it again? I already told you about making stuff up. If another politician had this many photographs taken of them touching little girls and women inappropriately while they were in office, we'd have heard about them. The fact that you have to go back and make something up about a previous president that you imagine could have happened before he was even in office is very telling. It says that you don't have any examples similar to Quid Pro and are just hoping that there might be some somewhere, because reasons.

Actually it's expose the hypocrisy. Remember the 13 year old who was assaulted by Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein party.
Evidence? We have photos of Quid Pro touching females inappropriately. Got any of diversion target number one TRUMP!?

This type of post was intended to stir up baseless accusations of pedophilia that partisans have attempted promulgate against Biden and other Democrats.

However, the image used here is about as innocent as can be, and there is no rational reason to expect it will soon “become almost impossible to find,” as the meme declares. It’s merely an AP-distributed photograph capturing Biden on the presidential campaign
Perverts stick together.

Evidence? We have photos of Quid Pro touching females inappropriately. Got any of diversion target number one TRUMP!?
How about this one?

donald-trump-getty.jpg

Hatred is a stronger emotion than disgust. Hard core lefties hate Trump so much that Biden seems like a kindly old grandfather. Democrats felt the same way about Stalin back in the day when FDR used to call him "Uncle Joe".

If you have to make up scenarios to defend someone, maybe there's more of a problem than you want to believe. At this point in this culture, for Quid Pro to continue doing this means that he's not paying attention to those who are telling him it's inappropriate.
Aren't you making up a scenario where it is Biden making the girl uncomfortable rather than the girl being uncomfortable and Biden trying to calm her down? Maybe the problem is a rush to judgement and thinking the worst of someone whose politics you don't like?

His daughter wrote about it. The man is a pervert.
Did she? There is a "leaked" diary but I could find no confirmation by his daughter that it is true so I'm not sure either way.

National File, a right-wing website, released an alleged copy of Ashley Biden’s diary. It alleges that Biden took showers with her, molested her, and other highly inappropriate acts. The National File claims to have received it from an “anonymous whistleblower.”

Misbar’s Analysis

Misbar’s investigation found that this source is highly questionable. For an anonymous whistleblower to be credible, the publication must also be credible. In this regard, the National File fails. MediaBias lists it under conspiracy pseudoscience, referring to the website as “InfoWars-light.”

Aren't you making up a scenario where it is Biden making the girl uncomfortable rather than the girl being uncomfortable and Biden trying to calm her down? Maybe the problem is a rush to judgement and thinking the worst of someone whose politics you don't like?
Or more likely it's seeing the expressions on the faces of multiple girls/women he's touched over the years and seeing how uncomfortable he makes them. He should know by now that he has a reputation and should stop doing it. His minions (you know who you are) should stop making excuses for him.

Forum List

Back