With So Many Biden Videos Out There

Watch Jeff Sessions slap Joe Biden's hand away when he tries to grab his Granddaughter.

People in Congress know who the pedophiles are.

You're blind then. You can see how uncomfortable those little girls are.
You mean like this?

ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg

Yep ole Biden took showers with his daughter, she turned out to be a sex addict. Biden is a pervert that preys on little girls.
You also claimed he was senile with dementia. You were wrong about that too.

So who are we to believe? Ourselves or the guy who's often wrong?

Really ....

You think pinching a little girl's nipple is a sign of affection?

Damn you people are sick !!!
How would you even find a nipple on someone that age. It's not like you have a target, or topographical features to go by.

Maybe they are uncomfortable in front of a crowd of strangers and Joe is tell them everything is OK. If it were my kid in that situation I'd appreciate someone calming them down.
If you have to make up scenarios to defend someone, maybe there's more of a problem than you want to believe. At this point in this culture, for Quid Pro to continue doing this means that he's not paying attention to those who are telling him it's inappropriate.

If you have to make up scenarios to defend someone, maybe there's more of a problem than you want to believe.

You mean like January 6th, being like a tourist visit?

Is that the kind of "make up a scenario" to defend somebody you were thinking about?

Quick!!! Try to divert to TRUMP!!!! They're talking about Quid Pro and we can't defend him!!!!
Well I would have diverted to Michael Jackson, but you were talking about girls, not boys.

How would you even find a nipple on someone that age. It's not like you have a target, or topographical features to go by.
Ask the Pedophile in Chief ....

Apparently he has s lot of experience with that type of thing.

Forum List

Back