With so Many Blacks now Working will they still vote Democrat?

Why in the world would they? I say they will vote with their wallets, not on handouts

-Geaux
===========

Black unemployment rate hits a record low

The black unemployment rate fell to 5.9% in May — the lowest since the government started keeping track in 1972.
It's a notoriously volatile number, but the trend is clear: This economy is strong, and everyone is reaping the rewards.

"The jobs market is firing on all pistons. It is benefiting all workers," said Tony Bedikian, head of global markets at Citizens Bank. "There are more jobs to be had for all Americans."

As the overall unemployment rate continues to fall — the lowest since 2000 — it's also shrinking the gap between black and white unemployment. It is the narrowest on record.

The black unemployment rate went from 17% to 7.8% during Obama`s years. This all the doing of orange Jesus? Look at the chart genius.
Analysis | The grim cynicism of Trump's tweet about black unemployment
Economies do go up and down.....he ran the economy into the ground during his first term......but

What specific policies helped them?
He ran the economy into the ground as the DOW went from 8,000 to 19,000. Things were better when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month under Gomer`s administration? I`m not giving Obama much credit for this but that "ran the economy into the ground" is nutty.dow chart 200-2017 - Bing
bush had a war and 9111 and still created jobs....Obama lost jobs for like 4 years straight and whined the whole time. At some point it was going to recover.....it always does (except one time)
what policy of Obamas made the economy go? He did get unemployment down, but more with govt jobs and part time jobs, the gdps were hilariously bad under him....

Why in the world would they? I say they will vote with their wallets, not on handouts

-Geaux
===========

The black unemployment rate fell to 5.9% in May — the lowest since the government started keeping track in 1972.
It's a notoriously volatile number, but the trend is clear: This economy is strong, and everyone is reaping the rewards.

"The jobs market is firing on all pistons. It is benefiting all workers," said Tony Bedikian, head of global markets at Citizens Bank. "There are more jobs to be had for all Americans."

As the overall unemployment rate continues to fall — the lowest since 2000 — it's also shrinking the gap between black and white unemployment. It is the narrowest on record.

The black unemployment rate went from 17% to 7.8% during Obama`s years. This all the doing of orange Jesus? Look at the chart genius.
Analysis | The grim cynicism of Trump's tweet about black unemployment
Economies do go up and down.....he ran the economy into the ground during his first term......but

What specific policies helped them?
He ran the economy into the ground as the DOW went from 8,000 to 19,000. Things were better when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month under Gomer`s administration? I`m not giving Obama much credit for this but that "ran the economy into the ground" is nutty.dow chart 200-2017 - Bing
bush had a war and 9111 and still created jobs....Obama lost jobs for like 4 years straight and whined the whole time. At some point it was going to recover.....it always does (except one time)
what policy of Obamas made the economy go? He did get unemployment down, but more with govt jobs and part time jobs, the gdps were hilariously bad under him....

I just love how people just make shit up on this forum.

The only year of the Obama presidency that had a negative job growth was 2009.

During the 8 years of Bush II a net total of 2,115,000 jobs were created.

During the 8 years of Obama a net total of 8,251,000 jobs were created.

But facts and being a partisan parrot do not mesh well

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

-Geaux
===========

Fake numbers .

By the way . The gop has no intention on helping blacks . Anything good that happens is merely by co insidence .

-Geaux
===========

Fake numbers .

By the way . The gop has no intention on helping blacks . Anything good that happens is merely by co insidence .
The GOP wouldn`t be in the driver`s seat without their contempt for non whites. That`s the real world.

Forum List

Back