🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With the crap the demrats will throw at Trump

Most of the crap that hits Trump is back-splash from the anus in the lower half of his head.

It's really sad to watch NaziCons defend a treasonous traitor like Trump. I've heard some say Trump was just joking. I've never once heard Trump denounce foreign cyber attacks against America. Instead - he even encourages it.

It's really sad to watch NaziCons defend a treasonous traitor like Trump. I've heard some say Trump was just joking. I've never once heard Trump denounce foreign cyber attacks against America. Instead - he even encourages it.

Pot calling the kettle black.....again.

A Hillary butt hole sucker is calling Trump a traitor?

You are positively hilarious, Shitting Bull.

I'm starting to believe he is just saying this treasonous shit --- along with all his other idiotic statements/"suggestions" --- with the hope that as he ramps up the insanity more and more with each passing day, the backlash will get so bad, he will then be able to use it as a reason for quitting the race.

He never wanted it to get this far in the first place, he just craves the attention and was hoping it would be a springboard to more reality tv shows for him. But like me, he also underestimated the stupidity of the right.

I'm starting to believe he is just saying this treasonous shit --- along with all his other idiotic statements/"suggestions" --- with the hope that as he ramps up the insanity more and more with each passing day, the backlash will get so bad, he will then be able to use it as a reason for quitting the race.

He never wanted it to get this far in the first place, he just craves the attention and was hoping it would be a springboard to more reality tv shows for him. But like me, he also underestimated the stupidity of the right.

How is it "treasonous?" Are there national secrets in those emails? If so, then Hillary is a liar and a perjurer who belongs in prison. If not, then Trump hasn't said anything that would be harmful to the country, unlike Hillary who stored classified documents on a private server.

Anyway you look at it, Hillary is the douche bag in this affair, not Trump.

How is it "treasonous?" Are there national secrets in those emails? If so, then Hillary is a liar and a perjurer who belongs in prison. If not, then Trump hasn't said anything that would be harmful to the country, unlike Hillary who stored classified documents on a private server.

Douchebag! Dochebag! Douchebag!

Do the world a favor and just crawl into a corner and die old man.

This.............that why it is pure genius on Trumps' part.

Ooooh, you're just oozing the hate!

I know that would make you happy, which is one reason I wouldn't do it. Making the likes of you miserable is one of my greatest joys in life.

Their propaganda tricks just aren't working any longer.

DOH!

I know that would make you happy, which is one reason I wouldn't do it. Making the likes of you miserable is one of my greatest joys in life.
You don't make me miserable. I laugh at fools like you.

So far, the predictions of the Trump haters have been 100% wrong. Why should anyone believe that record of success will change in the future?

I thought you told me to "crawl into a corner and die." Is that how you laugh?

They're propaganda tricks just aren't working any longer.

DOH!

Yup! Even with most of the U.S. media in the bag for them..........:happy-1:.......

It's really sad to watch NaziCons defend a treasonous traitor like Trump.

You defend Hillary Clinton. What the hell is the difference? Both you and Trump voters are setting out to see who can turn our country into the bigger dumpster fire.

I thought you told me to "crawl into a corner and die." Is that how you laugh?
Yeah. I would find that hilarious.

Forum List

Back