With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

Crow wasn't just redecorating his mom's house and paying her mortgage, he was paying his ward's tuition at prep school.

I frankly do not believe the demaklan propagandist trying to make hay with this, attacking Thomas for nothing more then being a black man...will not resign.....and they certainly don't feel the disgrace they should be feeling for these openly racist attacks. Should they? Yes

again, if you have to ask, you don't know the issue. I already answered.
No...I asked you to demonstrate that you're posting something the relevance of which you actually understand.

You don't.

Crow wasn't just redecorating his mom's house and paying her mortgage, he was paying his ward's tuition at prep school.

you post this and then ask me the relevance of mine. LOL. son, I cowtie to no man. It seems I dropped your ass with my post.

No...I asked you to demonstrate that you're posting something the relevance of which you actually understand.

You don't.
again, my answer is, if you don't understand the relevance, than you don't understand the issue.
Which part of Lindsey Graham's update didn't you understand?

Forum List

Back