With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

You're 'laboring that IQ', eh?
I saw the direction, in 1980....appealing to Stupid will, inevitably, lead to disaster...it's a lesson of history you've never learned, Toddy.

Though I will admit that I though Scrub the nadir...I never thought there'd be Americans stupid enough to buy Sarah Palin Lite...

Who won?

Cyber Ninjas were trying to AUDIT to figure that out.

Why did you OBSTRUCT THAT EFFORT if your side DID NOT CHEAT??

LOL!!!
No, they weren't.

They were masturbating.

Now answer the question.

Progs are completely deranged. EVRYTHING a Rightie is accused of he is guilty of. NOTHING a Lefty is accused of he is guilty of.
Perpetual victims.

Grifty going through the court system now...

His record is not encouraging.

I saw the direction, in 1980....appealing to Stupid will, inevitably, lead to disaster...it's a lesson of history you've never learned, Toddy.

Though I will admit that I though Scrub the nadir...I never thought there'd be Americans stupid enough to buy Sarah Palin Lite...

And then you've got Obama, raising rates, even when he knows it will raise less money.

So you are for UNETHICAL and compromised supreme court justices if they are conservatives eh?

YOU and people like you, are the problem, in this country!
I dont think conservative judges are more unethical than liberal ones

And then you've got Obama, raising rates, even when he knows it will raise less money.
Toddy,

Haven't you learned anything trying to peddle this crap to me?

I will calculate the annual growth rate of income tax revenues under Obama...you can't do that.

You've never checked to see if what the idiot on FOX told you to believe is true.

Forum List

Back