With their new-found post-election confidence, what are the odds the GOP will Impeach Obama?

With their new-found post-election confidence, what are the odds the GOP will Impeach Obama?

• 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 33 1/3 %

• 66 2/3%

• 75%

• 90% (or greater)

• Don't Know/Unsure

• Total voters
Zero, but your op is funny. You post as if you're trying to help the GOP not do what the liberals are claiming they'll do.

Whatever the actually chances may turn out to be, I would personally never bet that it's zero. At least not in this particular political climate where the GOP as a whole is further to the right than it's been in at least several decades. And even back then, conservative Republicans were not in the majority.

I did say zero, but may have to reconsider my vote based on this.

"During the presidency of George W. Bush, several American politicians sought to either investigate Bush for allegedly impeachable offenses, or to bring actual impeachment charges on the floor of the United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee. The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, where no further action was taken on it. Bush's presidency ended on January 20, 2009, with the completion of his second term in office, rendering impeachment efforts moot.?"

June 10, 2008? Nobody took that seriously at such a late date in Bush's term.

Zero, but your op is funny. You post as if you're trying to help the GOP not do what the liberals are claiming they'll do.

Whatever the actually chances may turn out to be, I would personally never bet that it's zero. At least not in this particular political climate where the GOP as a whole is further to the right than it's been in at least several decades. And even back then, conservative Republicans were not in the majority.

I did say zero, but may have to reconsider my vote based on this.

"During the presidency of George W. Bush, several American politicians sought to either investigate Bush for allegedly impeachable offenses, or to bring actual impeachment charges on the floor of the United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee. The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, where no further action was taken on it. Bush's presidency ended on January 20, 2009, with the completion of his second term in office, rendering impeachment efforts moot.?"

June 10, 2008? Nobody took that seriously at such a late date in Bush's term.

I can wait until June of 2016 for articles of impeachment to be introduced against Obama, and I don't want to hear a word out of you bedwetters about it.

Is thread is typical of the left.

Clearly the poll doesn't reflect what he hoped neither do any of the conservatives answers. So they feed themselves lies :lol:

I think Obama shows us on a daily basis the utter contempt that Democrats have for the will of the people of this great nation.

Why get rid of him?

If your opponents are dead set on eating themselves alive just pass them the salt.

I think Obama shows us on a daily basis the utter contempt that Democrats have for the will of the people of this great nation.

Why get rid of him?

If your opponents are dead set on eating themselves alive just pass them the salt.

Your mistake is that you project your will onto others as if it's some kind of universal desire. Obama's not outlawing motherhood, or free enterprise, or freedom of speech, or gun ownership, or private property, or anything that is a fundamental right or has such popular consensus as to be unquestioned. But you guys always run around and make it sound like President Obama has pulled the US Constitution out of the archive and is redacting parts of it with a dark black magic marker. In other words, you guys sound a little (or more than a little) nutty.

Forum List

Back