With ukraine basically lost Biden hands trump a know win situation

The only way for the U.S. to win the Russian invasion of Ukraine is for Biden to refrain from sending troops there, and then for Trump to stop sending money and arms. We have our own cartel invastion to turn around.

This is how people talk when they want America to be the strongest and most influential country in the world.

unless you want troops introduced.
Probably the way biden wanted it. Along with all the others that got their checks cashed.

WTF are you lying about now fuckup.

There is no cartel invasion here and trump won't be president to get anything handed to him. You guys predicted a trump win in 2020 and a red wave in 2022. Both did not happen. Nor will a second trump presidency.
There is no cartel invasion? Have you even considered the southern border? The cartels are pushing unbelievable quantities of fentanyl and other drugs and millions of illegal aliens masquerading as political refugees every year since Biden was elected. Cartel soldiers are murdering people on the north side of the border now.

Probably the way biden wanted it. Along with all the others that got their checks cashed.

Zelensky could have run two years ago, you moron. But he stayed despite Putin having a bullseye on his back. If the bullseye was on Putin's back he'd be hiding in his bunker in the Altai mountains.

Republicans are kicking Ukraine to the curb because that's what Trump wants. If he wins he doesn't want to deal with it because he's a fucking coward, owned by his buddy Putin.

Fuck the Ukraine and Fuck Russia!!!
We need to stay out of it.
Especially when you consider how much money we've sent to the Ukraine that is unaccounted for.
It's a giant money laundering scheme and thats it.

Ukraine lost a long time ago. Biden and his fellow neocons keep injecting money into it.

Especially when you consider how much money we've sent to the Ukraine that is unaccounted for.

I agree!

I don’t get why America has to get involved with every little thing around the world.

People are barley making ends meet here and most of the youth can’t buy a house. It’s insane.

We need to work on our own problems first.

How is it possible accounted for?

Exactly

I agree!

I don’t get why America has to get involved with every little thing around the world.

People are barley making ends meet here and most of the youth can’t buy a house. It’s insane.

So, you lika the pootin.

Idiot, the war is nearly two years old soon. If Putin lost the war in the first week, why were we still sending Ukraine hundreds of billions of dollars?
that's probably a question you need to ask yourself

I agree!

I get why we're involved.
As I said it's nothing more than a money laundering scheme and crooked dems are pocketing a shitload of money.

I agree!

It's a money bonanza for numerous elected officials. It's why we got involved and why we stayed involved.

yyzt0jkwyg8c1.jpeg

Then give the Republicans (and much of the country) what they want, and secure our southern border.

Then you can have all the Ukraine aid you like, within reason.

America first - including its own violated border.

Time is running out, and you do not hold The Purse Strings at present.

The choice is yours.

Decide.

Then give the Republicans (and much of the country) what they want, and secure our southern border.

The choice is yours.

Decide.
We believe in "America First"

liberturdians believe in "America Only"

RINO's believe in "America Sometimes"

leftist/dimocrap SCUM believe in "America Never"

The choice is yours.

Decide.
Its already there...

Biden’s emergency request to Congress included aid for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies, along with $14 billion to bolster the immigration system and border security. Money would go toward hiring more border patrol agents, immigration judges and asylum officers.
"We're only willing to help if we can be racist and wasteful with taxpayer money."
~republicans

Forum List

Back