Without Googling, Do You Recognize the Name Cody Holte ?

I don't think rioting should be a death sentence. Put in the slammer to cool your heels? Sure. Death? Pathetic.
How about WAR ? Should that be a death sentence ? Maybe you'd like to arrest enemy combatants ?

PS - do you know that the rioting lunatics in the LA riot (caused by a deliberately doctored videotape by KTLA), 54 people died ?
Oh god. You're a conspiracy theorist. You really should mention that in your OP. I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Is anyone defending Holte's killer?
Is anyone defending Floyd’s killer?
Is anyone looting over holte’s murder?
The real protest needs to be Americans vs those who segregate blacks and excuse black crime and social deviance. Time for major protests.

Nobody except the fake-conservative Internet keyboard warriors, typing in their underwear in their basements, on this site and other Internet forums. Not a single talking head, not on Fox or anywhere else, not Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or any other are defending Floyd's killer. Only here and Internet forums with Internet warriors in their underwear in their basements, to quote Sean Hannity describing all of you here who are defending Chauvin.

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?
Nobody knows or cares what the hell you're babbling about.

And these 2 cases are far from equivalent. They are exact opposites.
They are the exact opposites

One was the act of a criminal
The other was the act of a supposed peace officer who had a suspect handcuffed and in custody criminal.

There I fixed it for you. Sometimes I forget how dumb you are.

Rule violation. Copy the text and make it your own. Don't alter quoted posts.

Oh god. You're a conspiracy theorist. You really should mention that in your OP. I wouldn't have wasted my time.
The "conspiracy theorist" catch-phrase died out a couple of years ago ? You been living in a closet ?

Just for curiosity though, what the hell are you talking about ? :dunno:

Nobody except the fake-conservative Internet keyboard warriors, typing in their underwear in their basements, on this site and other Internet forums. Not a single talking head, not on Fox or anywhere else, not Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or any other are defending Floyd's killer. Only here and Internet forums with Internet warriors in their underwear in their basements, to quote Sean Hannity describing all of you here who are defending Chauvin.
I haven't seen anyone defending him here. Are you guys dreaming ? And BTW, that not the TOPIC , either,

Floyd was already cuffed when he was killed. And the cop who killed him had multiple citations for excessive force in his file.
What does that have to do with my post that you quoted ?:yourpointsmile:
The Floyd killing may have been from lack of or improper training to the cop involved. Should have been a better way to restrain Floyd. Couldn't they have handcuffed him to that police car ? He's not going run away dragging a 4,000 pound automobile.

That's what I am responding to.

The Floyd killing may have been from lack of or improper training to the cop involved. Should have been a better way to restrain Floyd. Couldn't they have handcuffed him to that police car ? He's not going run away dragging a 4,000 pound automobile.

That wasn't the question.

Again, What does that have to do with my post that you quoted ?:yourpointsmile:

That wasn't the question.

Again, What does that have to do with my post that you quoted ?:yourpointsmile:
Well then, please repeat the question.

Salamah Pendleton and his ilk exist because of racism and denial of equal opportunity for hundreds of years.
Yes, he has not had equal opportunity. As a black person, he has had MORE OPPORTUNITY than whites, his entire life. You don't know ? Never heard of racist race-based Affirmative Action ? Whites are the victims. Blacks are the beneficiaries.

And so you think there is any way that Pendelton gets a pass, for murdering an innocent person, point blank, in cold blood ?

Blacks have experienced far more racial discrimination than they have affirmative action.

There has never been a policy to lift the whole black community.

Blacks have experienced far more racial discrimination than they have affirmative action.

Sure there is , it is Affirmative Action, ALL blacks are eligible to be beneficiaries, ALL whites to be victims.

Come to Tampa, and visit the VA hospital. Has about 15,000 employees >> 100 to 1, black to white.

What racial discrimination do blacks experience ? All they get is black privilege.

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?

I see your stupidity needs another lesson.

And just in case words make you dizzy that's a black cop who murdered a white woman. No riots no damage. Same state.

Now what? Where is your bigotry and racism serving you now? Dance for me.

You just make it too easy.

Sure there is , it is Affirmative Action, ALL blacks are eligible to be beneficiaries, ALL whites to be victims.

Come to Tampa, and visit the VA hospital. Has about 15,000 employees >> 100 to 1, black to white.

What racial discrimination do blacks experience ? All they get is black privilege.

You are a Trumper and extremist and are sadly misinformed.

The only thing you are a victim of is stupidity and white supremacist propaganda.

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?

George Floyds happen because Salamah Pendletons exist.

Salamah Pendleton and his ilk exist because of racism and denial of equal opportunity for hundreds of years.

They exist because they are scum who get a free pass by people like you.

The only thing you are a victim of is stupidity and white supremacist propaganda.

Always amusing watching a racist accuse others of racism.

Come back when you show us your posts of outrage for a white criminal killed by police or just admit how flat out racist you are in your selective outrage.

George Floyds happen because Salamah Pendletons exist.

They exist because they are scum who get a free pass by people like you.

Au contraire mon ami. They exist because pathetic wretches like yourself fail to recognize that America would be better off if thelives of black people were improved by total racial equality and equality fo job opportunity.

Come back when you show us your posts of outrage for a white criminal killed by police or just admit how flat out racist you are in your selective outrage.

It is very unfortunate that you consider the situation amusing when you see your ilk practicing racism.

It is very unfortunate that you consider the situation amusing when you see your ilk practicing racism.

I've already said the cop killed him and never made a joke about it. Score another point for your lack of basic thinking. But its hardly a surprise you didn't do the slightest bit of research before proving how incompetent you are.

And I knew you couldn't find any example of you getting outraged when the criminal was white.

Racism and stupidity are so predictable.

Challenges 1, 2 , 3 & 4>>>

1. What have I said that is extreme ?

2. What am I misinformed about ?

3. What white supremacist propaganda ? That says what ?

4. What stupidity. What is stupid ?

PS - I haven't heard you mention the name Cody Holte. Why not ? That is the TOPIC of this thread

America would be better off if the lives of black people were improved by total racial equality and equality fo job opportunity.
Yes it would be better if we had racial equality, instead of an advantage to blacks in Affirmative Action, and disadvantage to whites. The way to get racial equality is to stop the Affirmative Action, and have people compete for college, jobs, business loans etc, EQUALLY.

Forum List

Back