Without the power grid, 90% are dead within 2 years.

90% dead. But....that would certainly wipe out 100% of all liberals.

Shit. Tough choice.
Not really. Unlike you recessive DNA conservatives we know how to survive without lights.

earth-at-night-africa.jpg

Yes, and that's where you would still be, flat ass in the dark, if white Euros hadn't brought you electricity.
Only whites have flat asses and we were never in the dark unless the fires went out dummy.

It's stupid. If we didn't have the power grid we would have adjusted our lifestyles over time.

But because we do, we rely on it. So what?

But the point of the OP is that our adjusting to a lack of electricity would involve the deaths of millions of people due to starvation and disease, we would lose much of our data in just about every sphere and the government's ability to enforce peace and order would have been highly compromised.

Sure we would adjust, but at what cost? That is the question.

According to the OP part of the answer about what this cost would be is 90% of the population. I am not OK with this, therefore I would like some oversight and guidance to defense and restoration of our power grid, which only the military has foreseen and addressed thus far.

Which in turn means that we would have to kiss the military's ass to get power if only the military has a plan and the resources stockpiled to handle such a thing.

If it was an EMP that took our the power, the problem would be widespread and involve more than just the power grid.

If the power grid were hacked, it would certainly not take 2 years to get it back online.

Shit. Tough choice.
Not really. Unlike you recessive DNA conservatives we know how to survive without lights.

earth-at-night-africa.jpg

Yes, and that's where you would still be, flat ass in the dark, if white Euros hadn't brought you electricity.
Only whites have flat asses and we were never in the dark unless the fires went out dummy.

And you'd still be using fires.

power-outage.jpg

What would you do if the power went out for an extended period? Are you prepared? Even a little bit? This story makes one do a whole lot of thinking. Read more @ Without the power grid, 90% are dead within 2 years.

Imagine Islamic hackers hack the power grid in January.....no heat or electricity for weeks.......millions would die.......

That's just plain silly. .If you're so desperate to see humanity suffer on a massive scale than remove oil from the equation. Billions will die in a matter of months.

Shit. Tough choice.
The LIB 'man-buns' wouldn't last a month. Seriously.
I have been unfortunate enough to have to have served with some LIBs in VN and in LE.
You can't trust them to have your back. Never!
They were the 'shiters and puckers'. They were the first ones to start using heroin laced 'free' smokes the little old VN grannies were offering.
They were always the first in the chow line. First in the barracks. Last to leave the barracks. Never kept their weapons clean.
In some firefights I was in with them most of them would come back not having fired a single round when the rest of us had weapons so hot you couldn't hold them.
A bunch of fucking useless POS. Then and now.

Ninety percent? I would like to see these "studies." It's not as if humans came into existence with the advent of electricity. A lot of people probably would die. The weak, elderly, and children would have a rough go of it, but ninety percent? Somebody is trying to scare people into buying his book.

power-outage.jpg

What would you do if the power went out for an extended period? Are you prepared? Even a little bit? This story makes one do a whole lot of thinking. Read more @ Without the power grid, 90% are dead within 2 years.

country boys can survive

it is the libtards trapped in the big cities

that will have problems once the sewer stops working

and the dogs form roving packs

I hear from Asia that dog meat iz reel gud.

certainly if that is all you can come by

but they will not be the friendly little fuckers

they are now once they are left to their own

Forum List

Back