WITNESS: Erica Thomas told the CUBAN TO GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.
You are in such denial.
How about you explain why so many people who qualify for black speak a southern American dialect infused with bad grammar and lots of mispronunciations rooted in illiteracy even though they are multiple generations of non-southern regions?
Go ahead. Let’s have that conversation and begin with that phenomenon.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

He just wanted her to not abuse the express lane, and she acted like a crazy bitch.

That is not hatred on his part. Maybe on hers.

Express lane abusers are the worst form of pond scum out there.

Except for the people who start checking things out in the self check-out lane when you are still bagging and the block-thing is missing.

A little consideration for others, is all I ask.

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

He just wanted her to not abuse the express lane, and she acted like a crazy bitch.

That is not hatred on his part. Maybe on hers.

Express lane abusers are the worst form of pond scum out there.

Except for the people who start checking things out in the self check-out lane when you are still bagging and the block-thing is missing.

lol, woah, that's strong. I get the feeling you have had a few bad experiences at Express Lane.

I've had a couple of clowns who exploit the express, but not enough to lose it on someone. I've even myself been right on the border where I might be an item or two above and I ask the cashier (if there isn't a line -up there) if I am ok. Never had a problem.

You dart in, because you only have a few minutes to grab something you need, that express lane is there for you.

That bitch abusing it, could be the difference between you making it to work on time or not.

So SHE was the one who told the Cuban to “Go back where he came from”.

You think the twitter verse and corporate media will respond with the same angst?

:21::21::21:

Priceless!

Store video made public in Georgia lawmaker’s confrontation at Publix

A witness to a heated grocery store encounter between state Rep. Erica Thomas and a man she accused of uttering racist comments told authorities she didn’t hear him make those remarks, according to a Cobb County police report.

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

:21: :21::21::21::21:
That is too damn funny.

So she told the guy to go back to where he came from numerous times, then lied about it and said HE told her to go back where she came from while crying crocodile tears in a total fake tirade.

This is just like Smollett. What the fuck is up with these fake hate crimes?

It’s fucking bizarre!

When they do that to me I just start putting their groceries into my bag.

Technically that's theft, but I admire the gumption of you doing it.

I just throw a fit in their direction, and make sure the next 2 lanes hear said fit.

The funny thing is I used to bag items when i worked at a pharmacy as a high school/college job, and I am one of the faster baggers out there.

When they do that to me I just start putting their groceries into my bag.

Technically that's theft, but I admire the gumption of you doing it.

I just throw a fit in their direction, and make sure the next 2 lanes hear said fit.

The funny thing is I used to bag items when i worked at a pharmacy as a high school/college job, and I am one of the faster baggers out there.
I don’t actually take it. I just shake them up and make them aware of their error.

The black woman, who is a member of the Georgia State Legislature, told the Cuban man to go back where he came from.

So she is racist, correct?

The black woman, who is a member of the Georgia State Legislature, told the Cuban man to go back where he came from.

He isn’t Cuban. He’s American. His parents were Cuban immigrants. Democrats tell him he’s Cuban just like they tell that racist black legislator Thomas bitch that she’s black.

He isn’t Cuban. He’s American. His parents were Cuban immigrants. Democrats tell him he’s Cuban just like they tell that racist black legislator Thomas bitch that she’s black.

American isn’t an ethnicity.

Man you are brainwashed. It’s a culture and a nationality. Just like Cuban which has various races within its culture and nationality.

Man you are brainwashed. It’s a culture and a nationality. Just like Cuban which has various races within its culture and nationality.

Sure. He is self identified Cuban.

I’d like the corporate media to destroy her as they would destroy a conservative or Republican who did the exact same thing.

Why aren’t lefties as disgusted and outraged by her racism as they were the supposed Covington HS racism or Trumps supposed racism?

Seems very hypocritical

Hatred at every turn.

Welcome to Trumperica.

MarcAtl, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.jpg Donald Trump,, Ben Carson SILENT.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back