Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.
The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.
Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Sounds like you have bad eye to foot coordination. Taking someones knee out in a street fight is pretty simple. They have no clue its coming for the most part. My knowledge of fighting comes from actual street fights and 2 different martial arts.
NO ONE believes you. Just shut up already.
Make me shut up. Oh I forgot. Youre a uncoordinated, spineless coward that cant fight anyway.
You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.
The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.
Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Sounds like you have bad eye to foot coordination. Taking someones knee out in a street fight is pretty simple. They have no clue its coming for the most part. My knowledge of fighting comes from actual street fights and 2 different martial arts.
Make me shut up. Oh I forgot. Youre a uncoordinated, spineless coward that cant fight anyway.
Im no great fighter, but everyone knows i could beat YOUR compulsive lying pussy ass. You are weak and pitiful

Im no great fighter, but everyone knows i could beat YOUR compulsive lying pussy ass. You are weak and pitiful

If you're not a great fighter you couldn't beat me up with one hand tied behind my back.and you had your anti ass kicked suit on. Who exactly do you think you are impressing? :laugh:

Last edited:

If you're not a great fighter you couldn't beat me up with one hand tied behind my back.and you had on your anti ass kicked suit on. Who exactly do you think you are impressing? :laugh:
No one believes your bullshit. Quit acting like someone you arent. Youre a pussy and you act like a pussy when faced with a confrontation. You are bitch made.

If you're not a great fighter you couldn't beat me up with one hand tied behind my back.and you had on your anti ass kicked suit on. Who exactly do you think you are impressing? :laugh:
No one believes your bullshit. Quit acting like someone you arent. Youre a pussy and you act like a pussy when faced with a confrontation. You are bitch made.

You sound desperate to believe that. You're safe on the internet so it really doesn't matter. We all know what would happen in a real life confrontation with me though. You'd turn red, pink, then back to red again before you started crying out of fear and frustration. I've see this repeated time and time again when i was in the service with your type.

I don't think he said the cop got pleasure from it. I think he said he did his job, and hopes he continues to do his job.

I agree with that. We need more good cops doing a good job.

Whatever, the buffoon was clearly claiming that killing blacks was doing a good job. Disgusting

Fuck you. I hope the cop continues to kill useless thugs,black,white,yellow,brown makes no difference to me.
He did the world a favor.

Life isn't like the XBox sonny, go to bed.

Eat a bag a dicks junior.
You and your gay projections. No one cares if you are gay but stop propositioning people unless they let you know its ok.

You sure know a lot about propositioning gay people. No surprise there...

Whatever, the buffoon was clearly claiming that killing blacks was doing a good job. Disgusting

Fuck you. I hope the cop continues to kill useless thugs,black,white,yellow,brown makes no difference to me.
He did the world a favor.

Life isn't like the XBox sonny, go to bed.

Eat a bag a dicks junior.
You and your gay projections. No one cares if you are gay but stop propositioning people unless they let you know its ok.

You sure know a lot about propositioning gay people. No surprise there...
You're the one offering a bag of dicks. Like I said no one cares if you are gay but stop coming on to other men.

Why don't both of you little pussy fuckers shut up?

You're half right...I'm most definitely a pussy fucker.
The other guy? Not so much...

I know you're new,and you dont know asslips history around here,but I'm gonna call that militant ****** all kinds of names just to piss him off.
If you dont like it dont read it.
'

Oh, he's a racist moron, that is clear.

I know you're new,and you dont know asslips history around here,but I'm gonna call that militant ****** all kinds of names just to piss him off.

If thats your ploy you may as well try another strategy. I have fun messing with you inbred monkeys. You calling me names only makes it even more amusing.

If thats your ploy you may as well try another strategy. I have fun messing with you inbred monkeys. You calling me names only makes it even more amusing.

Nothing you can say or do to take away my white advantage. Sucks to be you...

No. Sucks to be you. How does it feel to know you cant compete without an advantage? You baboons are pathetic but amusing.

Because I dont want to. Any other futile suggestions you have for me?

Get a job
State out of jail
Graduate from High school
Don't abandon your children

All futile suggestions to you Im sure.

Thanks but yes very futile. Dont warn me about the mistakes you have made in your life. You seem to have low standards on 3 out of the 4 suggestions.

I would suggest starting a business instead of working to make someone else wealthy.
Try staying out debt instead of worrying about jail.
Be a lifetime student instead of graduating from high school. Education is ongoing both formally and informally.

No. Sucks to be you. How does it feel to know you cant compete without an advantage? You baboons are pathetic but amusing.

You yourself said blacks had thousands of years of a head start.
If thats not an advantage I dont know what is.
So tell me,why did your ancestors squander that HUGE advantage?
You also said that blacks were the most advanced society in the world in ancient times. So what happened to that advantage?
You keep telling me how great you were....so what happened?

You also said that blacks were the most advanced society in the world in ancient times. So what happened to that advantage?

Sorry baboon. That's a natural advantage simply because we were the first on the earth. Your advantage is due to oppressing people because thats pretty much the only thing your race has ever been proficient at. So tell me how do you feel you cant just out right compete without suppressing others? Dont you guys ever want to man up?

ITS WHITEY'S FAULT

Sorry baboon. That's a natural advantage simply because we were the first on the earth. Your advantage is due to oppressing people because thats pretty much the only thing your race has ever been proficient at. So tell me how do you feel you cant just out right compete without suppressing others? Dont you guys ever want to man up?

Since it's universally believed that human life began in or around the Middle East, it is likely that the first humans looked like the present day inhabitants of that area, rather than looking like baboons from the darkest of Africa.

Since it's universally believed that human life began in or around the Middle East, it is likely that the first humans looked like the present day inhabitants of that area, rather than looking like baboons from the darkest of Africa.

Check your facts and your map. Life started on the continent of Africa. Irregardless the people from Africa inhabited the area known as the middle east, all the way to Asia,the Americas, and Australia. The present day people are simply a mix. You in particular simply lost your melanin and thats why you are insecure and violent. You need to get up to speed on how the earth was populated son. You sound like a rookie that's wet behind the ears.

Forum List

Back