🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.
Yes...that alleged "broken eye socket". Weren't we promised pictures of that?

We did get a couple photos.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.

It does say he just keeps coming towards the cop as the cop is shooting. It is opposing the hands up account. I would call that charging, but I may be wrong, I admit. I can't imagine he was strolling towards the firing cop. My point was that witnesses conflict so I'm going to go with forensics. Witnesses are often unreliable, are human and have agendas.

It had been a while since I'd heard the audio. It was a background conversation behind loud people so difficult to hear. I generally have to go all over for info to form an opinion and they are subject to change with new info. My apologies if I remembered words from the talking head rather than the audio.

If MB was, in fact, surrendering, the cop was in the wrong, of course! I am just saying all those witnesses can't be right and some statements have been proven to be lies, so I am very very skeptical of them.

I thought it meant Wilson kept coming towards Brown. How can you tell who they are talking about?

The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Collecting all I've heard adds up to this impression:

When the cop attempted to open his car door Brown forced it closed, then reached in through the open window, punched the cop in the face and tried to grab his holstered gun. Failing at that Brown attempted to run and the stunned cop fired several shots at the fleeing assaultive felon, none of which struck Brown. Brown stopped, turned, raised his arms and moved toward the cop.

If the above is supportable the cop had cause to believe he was threatened by an extremely large, demonstratedly violent man who already had attempted to seize his gun and had stunned him with a punch to the face.

If the above is supportable too much emphasis is being placed on "raised hands," which can be deceptive preparation for a furtive attack. Raised hands while standing still and facing away is submissive. Raised hands while facing and moving forward is not. A punch can be thrown just as effectively with raised hands as with lowered hands -- even moreso.

The bottom line is had I not seen the video of Brown's behavior in the convenience store, which reveals his fundamental disposition, I might have a different impression because of intensive efforts to portray "Big Mike" as an innocent teen age kid. As it is I am inclined to believe Brown had given the cop ample cause to shoot him.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

There is audio of an eyewitness recounting what he saw to his friend(s). I don't think he is aware he is being recorded.

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer
No one who needds to believe that Brown was a victim of hate and corruption will be open to that audio. They will lie to themselves.

Frankly I'm more partial to the numerous eyewitnesses that pretty much trump innuendo and conjecture. Why dont you just admit you are biased and support the officers version despite all the eyewitnesses and evidence not giving him a leg to stand on?

The video that started the investigation was a good one and has been posted here numerous times. There is a medical report detailing Wilson's injuries. Like it or not, Michael Brown hasn't yet reached Saint Michael status.

Will you please post the medical report of wilson's injuries?

So far all we've gotten from the police department is that wilson had some swelling in his face.
"So far". That's right pal. So far.
The FBI will be more than happy to shove the evidence of Wilson's innocence in your face in their own good time. (You're aware of course that the FBI is mostly
White' right?)
But you and your 'type' will never believe the truth. It will fit never your racist narrative. And that is why you are a fucking joke.

If the police department has not released a report then why did that poster I was replying to say that there was a medical report and insinuate they know what's in it?

If the police department has not released a report then how can anyone know wilson had a broken eye socket or any other injuries besides what the police chief said weeks ago which was wilson had some swelling in his face.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

There is audio of an eyewitness recounting what he saw to his friend(s). I don't think he is aware he is being recorded.

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer
Nowhere in your link does it say Brown was charging or attacking the officer.

Here's "a dozen witnesses" who say Brown attacked Wilson.

8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

You royally screwed up. First it says before the shooting and then it says the police claim there are dozens of witnesses. What makes you think what the police claim is legit if they are trying to protect their fellow officer? Did you really think I wouldnt look at the link? :lol:

No one who needds to believe that Brown was a victim of hate and corruption will be open to that audio. They will lie to themselves.

Frankly I'm more partial to the numerous eyewitnesses that pretty much trump innuendo and conjecture. Why dont you just admit you are biased and support the officers version despite all the eyewitnesses and evidence not giving him a leg to stand on?
Because I'm not.

His friend, eyewitness first hand lied. Others swore to his lie second hand. The audio is of a guy who saw some of it happen and does not fit the narrative you want. Many other as well. People are lying, the actual truth is still unclear.

A pathetic game those who want the cop to be guilty is the non issue of the strong arm robbery, that he robbed so should die being the accusation to those us of not vilifying the cop at this point. Once you lie, there is no reason to believe you going forward.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.
I didnt even know they were exposed as fakes. Makes sense though.

Because I'm not.

His friend, eyewitness first hand lied. Others swore to his lie second hand. The audio is of a guy who saw some of it happen and does not fit the narrative you want. Many other as well. People are lying, the actual truth is still unclear.

A pathetic game those who want the cop to be guilty is the non issue of the strong arm robbery, that he robbed so should die being the accusation to those us of not vilifying the cop at this point. Once you lie, there is no reason to believe you going forward.
You conveniently seemed to forget all the other witnesses that say pretty much the same thing happened. I'm not even talking about his friend. I'm talking about people that didnt even know him. However that seems to have faded from your memory. Yes you are bias and lying to yourself.

It does say he just keeps coming towards the cop as the cop is shooting. It is opposing the hands up account. I would call that charging, but I may be wrong, I admit. I can't imagine he was strolling towards the firing cop. My point was that witnesses conflict so I'm going to go with forensics. Witnesses are often unreliable, are human and have agendas.

It had been a while since I'd heard the audio. It was a background conversation behind loud people so difficult to hear. I generally have to go all over for info to form an opinion and they are subject to change with new info. My apologies if I remembered words from the talking head rather than the audio.

If MB was, in fact, surrendering, the cop was in the wrong, of course! I am just saying all those witnesses can't be right and some statements have been proven to be lies, so I am very very skeptical of them.

I thought it meant Wilson kept coming towards Brown. How can you tell who they are talking about?

The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Because he said MB came back around and he thought the police kept missing and he kept coming at him. That is how it sounds to me. None of the MB supporters are touching that audio and they surely would be. Again, I don't know for sure what happened and witnesses are giving different accounts. Why would that witness not have said MB had his hands up like the others if it was Wilson coming at him. This witness does not sound outraged at all, which he would be if it were Wilson coming at Brown firing while Brown had his hands up, no?

Why do you need this to be a case of a cop shooting a man for being black? Why do you question everything that supports Wilson and nothing that supports Brown despite some of them being proven false? I don't get it. You want Brown to have been shot for being black? Why?

But it wasn't of wilson.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

As more evidence was released I was willing to believe the officer's story. Now it's not looking good for him.

Why can't more people just wait for evidence to be released before picking sides?

That's right. Politics. :doubt:

I kinda agree with that sentiment, i think its totaly fine for people to throw ideas out there of what they think may have really happened,
but with all the variables and possible witness bias, Until this goes to trial and the evidence really gets laid out there is no point in people
getting too worked up over varying opinions. I believe in the end most people except for hardcore racists would like real justice to prevail,
just like in any other criminal case.

Because he said MB came back around and he thought the police kept missing and he kept coming at him. That is how it sounds to me. None of the MB supporters are touching that audio and they surely would be. Again, I don't know for sure what happened and witnesses are giving different accounts. Why would that witness not have said MB had his hands up like the others if it was Wilson coming at him. This witness does not sound outraged at all, which he would be if it were Wilson coming at Brown firing while Brown had his hands up, no?

Why do you need this to be a case of a cop shooting a man for being black? Why do you question everything that supports Wilson and nothing that supports Brown despite some of them being proven false? I don't get it. You want Brown to have been shot for being black? Why?

I dont know what you mean by none of the MB supporters are touching the audio? Are you talking about the prosecution or just random people? There is not much conclusive on the audio other than what corroborates what the other witnesses said. Everyone says Brown turned around and faced the officer. Several say he staggered forward as he was being shot. The person in the video sounds to me like this is just more of the same. Having grown up in a similar environment I can attest to the fact things like this cease to amaze you as a male from a young age. You get desensitized to violence. Maybe that's why he sounds so matter of fact about it.

I dont need this to be a case of a cop having disregard for the life of a Black person. Where did you grow that strawman and what did you use for fertilizer? I'd rather the kid not have been shot but since he was I want the cop to pay for what he did. Why do you want the cop to get away with murder? Why do you need Wilson to be innocent?

Last edited:

But it wasn't of wilson.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

StormFront must be incredibly busy these days. Too bad most of them are too stupid to get away with the forgeries.

And who have *no connection to the community*. Goons shipped in by the leftist asswads.

Forum List

Back