🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg

Irrelevant in determining whether or not Wilson used excessive force.

And the contractors are white. But racists will defend Wilson to the end.

The piece says video after the incident.

There is audio that indicates otherwise. We just have to wait and see

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.
No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

Just wondering if anyone has come up with something in Wilson's profile showing a history of abuses or complaints against minorities or black people. Ive looked and what ive found is pretty vague. Its less likely that a person without that kind of past would suddenly decide to gun someone down for no reason other than being black. Still possible, but less likely. Anyway look at the color of the guy in this link who was gunned down by cops. He was an unarmed white guy obviously not a choir boy, but the thing is had he been black, people could have also said he was shot because he was a black man.

Cops gun down headphones-wearing Utah man because he wouldn 8217 t comply with orders

Even myself when i was younger was pushed up against a fence by a cop and frisked late at night in the Reno area while I was on a work break. I was just walking down the street to the 7-11 after i was able to explain why i was there, he just left without any kind of apology whatsoever, I was kind of taken back
by the rudeness of it all. I'm white, now had i been a black guy, i suppose I could feel that he had profiled me because Im black. My point is rambbling now
but what im trying to say is I believe its not always color, though that may be the perception. And by the way, the cop said there had been a warehouse break in.

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.
No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

Just wondering if anyone has come up with something in Wilson's profile showing a history of abuses or complaints against minorities or black people. Ive looked and what ive found is pretty vague. Its less likely that a person without that kind of past would suddenly decide to gun someone down for no reason other than being black. Still possible, but less likely. Anyway look at the color of the guy in this link who was gunned down by cops. He was an unarmed white guy obviously not a choir boy, but the thing is had he been black, people could have also said he was shot because he was a black man.

Cops gun down headphones-wearing Utah man because he wouldn 8217 t comply with orders

Even myself when i was younger was pushed up against a fence by a cop and frisked late at night in the Reno area while I was on a work break. I was just walking down the street to the 7-11 after i was able to explain why i was there, he just left without any kind of apology whatsoever, I was kind of taken back
by the rudeness of it all. I'm white, now had i been a black guy, i suppose I could feel that he had profiled me because Im black. My point is rambbling now
but what im trying to say is I believe its not always color, though that may be the perception. And by the way, the cop said there had been a warehouse break in.

I think Wilson's history of complaints hinges on if the local PD is on the up and up. Frequently complaints get thrown in the trash with a crooked PD. Their actions so far tell me something is rotten in that PD.

I dont think all police shootings are racially motivated and this one may not be but it still sounds like a blatant disregard for life and its hard to think of any other reason but racial going by the witnesses.

I'm sure the cops shot the guy in your link and were wrong but I guarantee it was not racially motivated if he was white. Typically you would be a different race than the cop shooting you for that to happen. Not saying a white cop could not hate his own race but lets be real here.

When you were hemmed up by the cops in Reno where they Black and did they call you a racial slur? The reason I ask is because I have been called racial slurs by white cops when I was young and harassed every week on the way to and from school. There is a reason a lot of Black people think this is racially motivated. They have experience with racism from white cops. Pretending a whole race of people are imagining things is why there is so much racial tension and distrust now.

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It does say he just keeps coming towards the cop as the cop is shooting. It is opposing the hands up account. I would call that charging, but I may be wrong, I admit. I can't imagine he was strolling towards the firing cop. My point was that witnesses conflict so I'm going to go with forensics. Witnesses are often unreliable, are human and have agendas.

It had been a while since I'd heard the audio. It was a background conversation behind loud people so difficult to hear. I generally have to go all over for info to form an opinion and they are subject to change with new info. My apologies if I remembered words from the talking head rather than the audio.

If MB was, in fact, surrendering, the cop was in the wrong, of course! I am just saying all those witnesses can't be right and some statements have been proven to be lies, so I am very very skeptical of them.

I thought it meant Wilson kept coming towards Brown. How can you tell who they are talking about?

The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Because he said MB came back around and he thought the police kept missing and he kept coming at him. That is how it sounds to me. None of the MB supporters are touching that audio and they surely would be. Again, I don't know for sure what happened and witnesses are giving different accounts. Why would that witness not have said MB had his hands up like the others if it was Wilson coming at him. This witness does not sound outraged at all, which he would be if it were Wilson coming at Brown firing while Brown had his hands up, no?

Why do you need this to be a case of a cop shooting a man for being black? Why do you question everything that supports Wilson and nothing that supports Brown despite some of them being proven false? I don't get it. You want Brown to have been shot for being black? Why?

I dont know what you mean by none of the MB supporters are touching the audio? Are you talking about the prosecution or just random people? There is not much conclusive on the audio other than what corroborates what the other witnesses said. Everyone says Brown turned around and faced the officer. Several say he staggered forward as he was being shot. The person in the video sounds to me like this is just more of the same. Having grown up in a similar environment I can attest to the fact things like this cease to amaze you as a male from a young age. You get desensitized to violence. Maybe that's why he sounds so matter of fact about it.

I dont need this to be a case of a cop having disregard for the life of a Black person. Where did you grow that strawman and what did you use for fertilizer? I'd rather the kid not have been shot but since he was I want the cop to pay for what he did. Why do you want the cop to get away with murder? Why do you need Wilson to be innocent?

I don't. I have already said "if" Wilson shot Brown while surrendering, of course he was wrong. I will also say if that is the case, he should fry! Once again, my point is that witnesses have already been proven to have lied. They are unreliable. I would like some effing forensics.
It does say he just keeps coming towards the cop as the cop is shooting. It is opposing the hands up account. I would call that charging, but I may be wrong, I admit. I can't imagine he was strolling towards the firing cop. My point was that witnesses conflict so I'm going to go with forensics. Witnesses are often unreliable, are human and have agendas.

It had been a while since I'd heard the audio. It was a background conversation behind loud people so difficult to hear. I generally have to go all over for info to form an opinion and they are subject to change with new info. My apologies if I remembered words from the talking head rather than the audio.

If MB was, in fact, surrendering, the cop was in the wrong, of course! I am just saying all those witnesses can't be right and some statements have been proven to be lies, so I am very very skeptical of them.

I thought it meant Wilson kept coming towards Brown. How can you tell who they are talking about?

The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Because he said MB came back around and he thought the police kept missing and he kept coming at him. That is how it sounds to me. None of the MB supporters are touching that audio and they surely would be. Again, I don't know for sure what happened and witnesses are giving different accounts. Why would that witness not have said MB had his hands up like the others if it was Wilson coming at him. This witness does not sound outraged at all, which he would be if it were Wilson coming at Brown firing while Brown had his hands up, no?

Why do you need this to be a case of a cop shooting a man for being black? Why do you question everything that supports Wilson and nothing that supports Brown despite some of them being proven false? I don't get it. You want Brown to have been shot for being black? Why?

I dont know what you mean by none of the MB supporters are touching the audio? Are you talking about the prosecution or just random people? There is not much conclusive on the audio other than what corroborates what the other witnesses said. Everyone says Brown turned around and faced the officer. Several say he staggered forward as he was being shot. The person in the video sounds to me like this is just more of the same. Having grown up in a similar environment I can attest to the fact things like this cease to amaze you as a male from a young age. You get desensitized to violence. Maybe that's why he sounds so matter of fact about it.

I dont need this to be a case of a cop having disregard for the life of a Black person. Where did you grow that strawman and what did you use for fertilizer? I'd rather the kid not have been shot but since he was I want the cop to pay for what he did. Why do you want the cop to get away with murder? Why do you need Wilson to be innocent?

My opinion on this has changed as evidence is revealed. I never needed Wilson to be innocent and originally thought he was way overzealous at best and criminal at worst. I picked a post in August and hope this link goes to it. If not, it is #81 I think (in the 80s for sure):

Missouri Governor Declares State Of Emergency Curfew In Ferguson Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The video of the strong armed robbery left a very sour taste in my mouth after all the gentle giant about to start college talk, coupled with MB not even trying to avoid police by walking down the middle of the road. That is telling of a person's state of mind.

Even then, I believed Wilson to be in the wrong. Cue lots of video and audio of people who admit they saw nothing yet insist he was shot for being black: not objective and highly inflammatory. Then come riots and looting and nothing can be done right. If police stand back they are wrong. If they intervene they are wrong. Add to that a bunch of opportunistic outsiders swooping in to add fuel to the fire.

No one is concerned with the truth, just anger and chaos. I want the truth at this point, clear, objective, forensic FACTS. I am really starting to believe if video is released that shows Brown to be 100% in the wrong and Wilson to bee 100% justified, it won't change a thing because it has nothing to do with truth or justice and everything to do with Wilson being white. That pisses me off because it means we will never be able to get passed race.

Can you at least see that POV and understand how screwed we are if that is the case?

You said witnesses plural. What witness are you claiming to have lied except for Johnson? While I can see your POV I don't get it. Now that 2 additional witnesses back up what the other witnesses have said its pretty much a wrap in my estimation. People using the incident to loot and get in the limelight doesn't invalidate what happened. Your distaste for that is misplaced and has nothing to do with the case.

I think Wilson's history of complaints hinges on if the local PD is on the up and up. Frequently complaints get thrown in the trash with a crooked PD. Their actions so far tell me something is rotten in that PD.

I dont think all police shootings are racially motivated and this one may not be but it still sounds like a blatant disregard for life and its hard to think of any other reason but racial going by the witnesses.

I'm sure the cops shot the guy in your link and were wrong but I guarantee it was not racially motivated if he was white. Typically you would be a different race than the cop shooting you for that to happen. Not saying a white cop could not hate his own race but lets be real here.

When you were hemmed up by the cops in Reno where they Black and did they call you a racial slur? The reason I ask is because I have been called racial slurs by white cops when I was young and harassed every week on the way to and from school. There is a reason a lot of Black people think this is racially motivated. They have experience with racism from white cops. Pretending a whole race of people are imagining things is why there is so much racial tension and distrust now.

Nope they were White and there were no racial slurs involved. Im sorry about your experiences like you described, that really sucks. Im not denying that type of racism exists. I worked with a black guy who lived in Oakland who described to me being beatten up by cops and not arrested for anything. i think its wrong and needs to be corrected as i hope most people do. Having experienced what you did, i get your feelings on this, but it is possible the cop was attacked, and its got to come out in the trial with the witnesses on the stand so we can really see it . Just wondering where you lived, where this happened to you.

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It says the video,was shot shortly after the shooting, and that the witnesses are contractors. It sounds as if they were there before it even became a local story.

Just admit that your mind was made up before any evidence was revealed.

Nope they were White and there were no racial slurs involved. Im sorry about your experiences like you described, that really sucks. Im not denying that type of racism exists. I worked with a black guy who lived in Oakland who described to me being beatten up by cops and not arrested for anything. i think its wrong and needs to be corrected as i hope most people do. Having experienced what you did, i get your feelings on this, but it is possible the cop was attacked, and its got to come out in the trial with the witnesses on the stand so we can really see it . Just wondering where you lived, where this happened to you.

There is little doubt in my mind Brown may have hit the cop and everyone who witnessed it said there was a struggle.. I would have done the same thing if he had grabbed me around the neck. The problem with it coming out in trial is we only have Wilson's word on what happened in those initial moments. I doubt he is going to tell everyone he initiated the contact because he doesn't want to go to jail.

I'm from Oakland as well.

Why are you playing into his lies? This guy lives in a fantasy world. Clearly you haven't read his ridiculous posts in the past, otherwise you wouldn't have assumed he actually experienced that.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.
Yes...that alleged "broken eye socket". Weren't we promised pictures of that?

We did get a couple photos.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.
I didnt even know they were exposed as fakes. Makes sense though.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

StormFront must be incredibly busy these days. Too bad most of them are too stupid to get away with the forgeries.

It's just weird that these people think we're all too stupid to look at an image and not see it's obvious lies.

The fact that they have to produce these lies tells me that they don't have any real evidence of what they claim happened so they're manufacturing that evidence.

They're not doing a very good job of it.

It's insulting that they think everyone is stupid enough to buy their obvious lies.

Why are you playing into his lies? This guy lives in a fantasy world. Clearly you haven't read his ridiculous posts in the past, otherwise you wouldn't have assumed he actually experienced that.

Unlike racists such as yourself some people assume the truth is being told especially when there is nothing to win discussing something on a message board with someone that has no power to influence the outcome of the issue you are discussing. Stop being so desperate. You only reveal how many times I have dragged your logic through the mud.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

StormFront must be incredibly busy these days. Too bad most of them are too stupid to get away with the forgeries.

It's just weird that these people think we're all too stupid to look at an image and not see it's obvious lies.

The fact that they have to produce these lies tells me that they don't have any real evidence of what they claim happened so they're manufacturing that evidence.

It's insulting that they think everyone is stupid enough to buy their obvious lies.

I remember before the store video was released, they had a photo with another Black guy with a gun and claimed it was Brown. They were working overtime to try and paint him as a gangsta.

You said witnesses plural. What witness are you claiming to have lied except for Johnson? While I can see your POV I don't get it. Now that 2 additional witnesses back up what the other witnesses have said its pretty much a wrap in my estimation. People using the incident to loot and get in the limelight doesn't invalidate what happened. Your distaste for that is misplaced and has nothing to do with the case.

Michael Brady said Brown's hands were not up. Some contractors (unnamed) said they were and Crenshaw says he was shot running away. People are lying, exaggerating or their eyes have deceived them.

Witnesses are unreliable and you, yourself, said their is a bias against cops (paraphrasing, that's what I got from it). I understand why many people are suspicious of cops and I completely understand that. I, myself, initially leaned towards unjustified. Now, I just want cold, hard, unbiased, scientific facts. I want the truth and I hope it comes and is indisputable.

Too many people have a bias, whether they intend to or not, and the divide is growing. Can you agree that if satellite video came out that showed Wilson to be 100% justified, it would not matter to some (many, I suspect)? I can agree that if that video proved Wilson gunned down an unarmed surrendering black man, it would not matter to some (many, even, if you go by all the "feral negro" venom one sees on this board). Can you agree we need to get a handle on that?

Yes, w

But it wasn't of wilson.

I remember before the store video was released, they had a photo with another Black guy with a gun and claimed it was Brown. They were working overtime to try and paint him as a gangsta.

Here's the thing..the assumption is that most people are intelligent enough to know that an ILLUSTRATION for a story is not necessarily a actual real time photo of the event that occurred.

Progressive anti-cop douchebags aren't that smart. So when they see news stories that say "Cop suffered orbital fractures" with a diagram, and a picture, of a person who is not identified as the cop, progressive anti-cop douchebags don't actually read so they just assume there's a misrepresentation.

So then later when they realize that they're idiots who misinterpreted the story because they're, well, idiots...they claim that they were deliberately DUPED!

You were duped, but it's because you're freaking morons. The rest of the world didn't think that picture was a picture of the cop.

Or care.

BTW, orbital fractures are not like compound fractures. Almost anybody who gets in the face will suffer them because the bones are so incredibly fragile around the eyes. They are the reason that boxers and victims of DV end up with a certain *look*...the result of multiple, tiny fractures around their eye sockets that are seldom even noticed or treated (there really is no particular *fix* for them).

The articles I saw about his orbital fracture said it was reported that he had one (it would be unlikely that he WOULDN'T, if he was hit in the face..and he was) and then had pics of xrays (not identified as xrays of the cop) and pictures (not identified as the cop) of orbital eye fractures.

Mountain. Molehill.

This is what happens when a bunch of ignorant, poorly educated retards are provided the leisure to make themselves look stupid on the internet. Seriously. Get jobs.

Forum List

Back