🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

If you have to ask that question, then clearly you arent knowledgable enough on this subject to comment. YES there are witnesses who cooberate the officers story. Hell, theres even a video of a guy who is filming the scene who says Brown was charging the cop when he got shot.

You're right. I'm asking because I don't know. You say you DO know.

Please post that video.

Thanks.

If there is BM's DNA on Wilson's gun the party is over. Then the law clearly states that Wilson has the legal right to shoot down BM whether BM was moving away or towards Wilson.
The GJ WILL be informed of any BM DNA on the gun.
BM had a deep cut/slice on one of his hands as the autopsy has shown.
It's possible there may be BM DNA inside the cop car.
The cut/slice to BM's hand may have resulted from the slide and or the front sight on the gun.
A witness has come forward and stated he saw/heard BM "taunting" Wilson saying Wilson won't dare shoot.
Just b/c BM may have turned and put his hands up doesn't mean BM was surrendering. IMO BM was trying to trick Wilson so BM could get close enough to again attack Wilson.
21' rule. Get closer than that and you'll be shot.

You feral cave apes are at it again I see. Another lying claim without a link. Stop playing in your own feces and support your lie if you can. No one has come forward and said Brown was chargin Wilson except Wilson. I guess the 2 new witnesses decided Brown charging at Wilson was not a good enough reason to shoot since he evidently charged with is hands up.

Last edited:
W
Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
Where is Wilson in this photo? Is this the one with the scary push?

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

No evidence but you believe the evidence thats not available?

Perrrfect

Who said I believe anything???

W

image57.jpg

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Why would anyone believe these so called witnesses?
These are the same people who"didnt see nothen" every time the police show up to crime scene.

The same people? You mean blacks in general or all these witness' saw other crimes and are on record as not seeing anything?

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

Perrrfect

You did...You just think you're slick willy

Perrrfect

You claimed there are witnesses that say Brown was attacking the cop. Where are the links to those witnesses saying this? I have yet to see or hear of one.

Perrrfect

Well then, I'm sure you can provide a link of me saying so??

W

image57.jpg

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

why does wilson need to be in the photo

this 911 cal was dispatched over the cops radios

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It says the video,was shot shortly after the shooting, and that the witnesses are contractors. It sounds as if they were there before it even became a local story.

Just admit that your mind was made up before any evidence was revealed.
But any video shot afterwards isn't relevant and can't dispute the autopsy findings.

Perrrfect

So what did you mean when you said this:

Is this the part where you say you're not playing my game and deny the above statement meant anything?

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It says the video,was shot shortly after the shooting, and that the witnesses are contractors. It sounds as if they were there before it even became a local story.

But any video shot afterwards isn't relevant and can't dispute the autopsy findings.

Why isnt any video shot afterwards not relevent? Remember this is less than 3 minutes after it happened. I'd love to hear this one

W

image57.jpg

He needs to be in the video or else tying this instance to the shooting is dumb. Wilson had no knowledge of the incident as the police chief admitted.

Perrrfect

So what did you mean when you said this:

Is this the part where you say you're not playing my game and deny the above statement meant anything?

How does that translate into me taking any side whatsoever? It doesn't. You have nothing. You look foolish, as usual.

Most likely.

The video doesnt dispute the.autopsy findings. The video actually supports the autopsy findings.

W

image57.jpg

He needs to be in the video or else tying this instance to the shooting is dumb. Wilson had no knowledge of the incident as the police chief admitted.

Wilson had no knowledge of the incident as the police chief admitted

bs

officer wilson received the same 911 dispatch as the other officers

According to Jackson, the officer who killed Brown was at a sick call at 11:48 a.m. An ambulance was at the location of the sick call. At 11:51 a.m. Jackson says dispatchers received a 911 call about a robbery. One minute later police dispatch gave a description of the suspect.

a second cop was on the way to the scene as well

Chief identifies officer who killed Mike Brown

Most likely.

The video doesnt dispute the.autopsy findings. The video actually supports the autopsy findings.
Which found his hands were not up when shot

Most likely.

Why isnt any video shot afterwards not relevent? Remember this is less than 3 minutes after it happened. I'd love to hear this one
Because it wouldn't show his his hands up.

Forum List

Back