🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

No evidence but you believe the evidence thats not available?

Perrrfect

Who said I believe anything???

You did...You just think you're slick willy

Well then, I'm sure you can provide a link of me saying so??

So what did you mean when you said this:

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

Is this the part where you say you're not playing my game and deny the above statement meant anything?

How does that translate into me taking any side whatsoever? It doesn't. You have nothing. You look foolish, as usual.

What did that statement mean again? You must've missed my previous question

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It says the video,was shot shortly after the shooting, and that the witnesses are contractors. It sounds as if they were there before it even became a local story.

Just admit that your mind was made up before any evidence was revealed.
But any video shot afterwards isn't relevant and can't dispute the autopsy findings.

Why isnt any video shot afterwards not relevent? Remember this is less than 3 minutes after it happened. I'd love to hear this one
Because it wouldn't show his his hands up.

Why does a video have to show his hands up and the account from a dozen people isnt enough?

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

Perrrfect

Is this the part where you say you're not playing my game and deny the above statement meant anything?

How does that translate into me taking any side whatsoever? It doesn't. You have nothing. You look foolish, as usual.

The statement doesn't need any clarification, but I'll try to dumb it down for you. If there are witness supporting officer Wilson, it makes sense that they aren't making their account of what happened public. They would be holding back out of fear of what may happen to them as a result of going public.

I wonder if the new *witnesses* who have *no ties to the community* were some of the bussed-in looters?

Most likely.

It says the video,was shot shortly after the shooting, and that the witnesses are contractors. It sounds as if they were there before it even became a local story.

But any video shot afterwards isn't relevant and can't dispute the autopsy findings.

Why isnt any video shot afterwards not relevent? Remember this is less than 3 minutes after it happened. I'd love to hear this one
Because it wouldn't show his his hands up.

Why does a video have to show his hands up and the account from a dozen people isnt enough?
I wonder if Wilson has a video of Brown attacking him? Otherwise we just have his biased word for proof.

Most likely.

The video doesnt dispute the.autopsy findings. The video actually supports the autopsy findings.
Which found his hands were not up when shot

What report told you that? I dont see a link.

Perrrfect

The statement doesn't need any clarification, but I'll try to dumb it down for you. If there are witness supporting officer Wilson, it makes sense that they aren't making their account of what happened public. They would be holding back out of fear of what may happen to them as a result of going public.

Even though they can do like the last 2 witnesses and request to not be identified? That doesnt make sense.

W
Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
Where is Wilson in this photo? Is this the one with the scary push?

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

why does wilson need to be in the photo

this 911 cal was dispatched over the cops radios

He needs to be in the video or else tying this instance to the shooting is dumb. Wilson had no knowledge of the incident as the police chief admitted.

Wilson had no knowledge of the incident as the police chief admitted

bs

officer wilson received the same 911 dispatch as the other officers

According to Jackson, the officer who killed Brown was at a sick call at 11:48 a.m. An ambulance was at the location of the sick call. At 11:51 a.m. Jackson says dispatchers received a 911 call about a robbery. One minute later police dispatch gave a description of the suspect.

a second cop was on the way to the scene as well

Chief identifies officer who killed Mike Brown
Your post is BS and your link doesnt support your claim.

Ferguson chief Officer didn t know about robbery

The police officer that stopped and eventually shot and killed an 18-year-old last weekend had no idea the teen was a suspect in a convenience store robbery just minutes prior, the Ferguson police chief said Friday.

Perrrfect

If my mom had wheels she'd be a bike.

Even though they can do like the last 2 witnesses and request to not be identified? That doesnt make sense.

It doesnt make sense if you think its real. Once you realize that there arent any witnesses that claim that then you realize that they cannot come forward because they dont exist

Um because the link says video evidence not eyewitness accounts.

We already know, for a fact, some eyewitnesses have lied.

Yeah, thats a video. It doesnt say video of Brown with his hands in the air.

We already know also, for a fact that all witnesses stories match too. The only thing we dont know is why you are questioning a dozen people who are all telling the same story? As if a dozen isnt enough.

You know whats bullshit too. Anderson Cooper had this new video and said this is a game changer. The only reason anyone could figure out why 10 people accounts werent good enough but add in 2 white people and suddenly its "credible" and a "game changer". Such bullshit man and you guys seem to do it and either dont care about the implications / suggestions or you just dont care about it

You know whats bullshit too. Anderson Cooper had this new video and said this is a game changer. The only reason anyone could figure out why 10 people accounts werent good enough but add in 2 white people and suddenly its "credible" and a "game changer". Such bullshit man and you guys seem to do it and either dont care about the implications / suggestions or you just dont care about it

I don't think people consider it a "game changer" for that reason. It's because the two men are the only witnesses with no connection to the community.

W
Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
Where is Wilson in this photo? Is this the one with the scary push?

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

why does wilson need to be in the photo

this 911 cal was dispatched over the cops radios

Wilson doesn't have to be in the photo.

Wilson does have to know about it for it to be relevant to why he killed Brown.

The Ferguson police chief says that wilson didn't know about it when he shot Brown.

So the robbery doesn't have anything to do with wilson shooting Brown. Which means that there's no reason to interject that robbery into the killing of Brown.

Ferguson chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

Ferguson Police Chief: Darren Wilson Did Not Know Michael Brown Was Suspect In 'Strong-Armed' Robbery

Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Altercation Had Nothing To Do With Robbery | Hip-Hop Wired

I don't think people consider it a "game changer" for that reason. It's because the two men are the only witnesses with no connection to the community.

As if that makes a difference when you witness a crime. Only with blacks tho. Never has anyone asked a witness if they had "ties to the community" as being a reason to question their story.

Witness: "I saw the shooting happen"
Reporter: "Where do you live sir?"
Witness: "Right there"
Reporter: "Not credible"

We already know also, for a fact that all witnesses stories match too. The only thing we dont know is why you are questioning a dozen people who are all telling the same story? As if a dozen isnt enough.
Well my only point was the video is not real useful. The two new witnesses are just that, two more. It wasn't me claiming they are more valuable than any other witness.

It isn't me denying lies have been stated regarding witnessing the shooting and an audio that indicates he charged the cop by a witness. Conflicting stories make it unclear who to believe.

Well my only point was the video is not real useful. The two new witnesses are just that, two more. It wasn't me claiming they are more valuable than any other witness.

It isn't me denying lies have been stated regarding witnessing the shooting and an audio that indicates he charged the cop by a witness. Conflicting stories make it unclear who to believe.

Can you link to this story that says he was charging? Every witness says he was stumbling or falling.

Heres another point that you will probably respond with "My only point is..." but humans have fight or flight responses. What in your mind makes a story about a person fleeing the police then turning toward the gun shots are run toward the gun makes sense to you?

Forum List

Back