🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

You know whats bullshit too. Anderson Cooper had this new video and said this is a game changer. The only reason anyone could figure out why 10 people accounts werent good enough but add in 2 white people and suddenly its "credible" and a "game changer". Such bullshit man and you guys seem to do it and either dont care about the implications / suggestions or you just dont care about it

I don't think people consider it a "game changer" for that reason. It's because the two men are the only witnesses with no connection to the community.

Thats odd though. Why do they have to not have connections to the community? If my neighbor saw you shoot me does that mean my neighbor is not a credible witness?

Why does a video have to show his hands up and the account from a dozen people isnt enough?
Um because the link says video evidence not eyewitness accounts.

We already know, for a fact, some eyewitnesses have lied.

Yeah, thats a video. It doesnt say video of Brown with his hands in the air.

We already know also, for a fact that all witnesses stories match too. The only thing we dont know is why you are questioning a dozen people who are all telling the same story? As if a dozen isnt enough.
Well my only point was the video is not real useful. The two new witnesses are just that, two more. It wasn't me claiming they are more valuable than any other witness.

It isn't me denying lies have been stated regarding witnessing the shooting and an audio that indicates he charged the cop by a witness. Conflicting stories make it unclear who to believe.
The video is extremely useful. It shows the reactions of witnesses saying Brown had his hands up literally in real time right after the shooting.

Why would anyone believe these so called witnesses?
These are the same people who"didnt see nothen" every time the police show up to crime scene.

The same people? You mean blacks in general or all these witness' saw other crimes and are on record as not seeing anything?

You know exactly what I mean.
Everyone knows what you mean. You mean you are playing in your feces as cave apes are prone to do.

These are the same people who"didnt see nothen" every time the police show up to crime scene.

The same people? You mean blacks in general or all these witness' saw other crimes and are on record as not seeing anything?

Everyone knows what you mean. You mean you are playing in your feces as cave apes are prone to do.

How does pointing out that urban blacks are actually known for not cooperating with the police = being a caveman? I don't get it.

How does pointing out that urban blacks are actually known for not cooperating with the police = being a caveman? I don't get it.
Whites are known for being serial killers and school shooters. Should I assume Wilson shot Brown because of this? BTW I didnt say caveman. I said cave ape. A simian that lives in a cave.

I know several white fellows that don't cooperate also...They don't get blown away...

You know whats bullshit too. Anderson Cooper had this new video and said this is a game changer. The only reason anyone could figure out why 10 people accounts werent good enough but add in 2 white people and suddenly its "credible" and a "game changer". Such bullshit man and you guys seem to do it and either dont care about the implications / suggestions or you just dont care about it
I think it was a game changer as well. I don't think the original batch of witnesses were necessarily not good enough, my problem is that they were all over TV right away. Once they hear one person's story, they can all repeat the same story. So unless they were all on record before the first one went on TV, a defense lawyer will pick them apart.

These two guys were reacting immediately after the shooting. I didn't think the one on the left was white the first two times I watched the video either.

I think it was a game changer as well. I don't think the original batch of witnesses were necessarily not good enough, my problem is that they were all over TV right away. Once they hear one person's story, they can all repeat the same story. So unless they were all on record before the first one went on TV, a defense lawyer will pick them apart.

These two guys were reacting immediately after the shooting. I didn't think the one on the left was white the first two times I watched the video either.

Ahahaha and you know what funny. Never not once is anyone asking for the officers side despite the fact that the officer can do the same thing bolded above. These witnesss came out immediately

Whites are known for being serial killers and school shooters. Should I assume Wilson shot Brown because of this? BTW I didnt say caveman. I said cave ape. A simian that lives in a cave.

Oh, and I'm sure your head wouldn't explode if someone called blacks apes,would it?

The most a defense attorney could do is ask if they changed their story to fit what another witness said. A simple "no" would shoot down that line of questioning.in about 1 second flat. The fact that there were slight discrepancies in their stories is what sealed it for me. Some say he was shot as ran. Others say he jerked as if shot and were specific about saying "as if" Both address the point Wilson fired at him as he ran away. Most mention his hands were up in the air when turned around and only one mentions he later hugged himself. Any prosecutor worth his salt can make the jury see these are normal differences between witnesses telling the story from their point of view..

Oh, and I'm sure your head wouldn't explode if someone called blacks apes,would it?
Why would it explode? These cave apes do it all the time on this board. Makes me laugh to be honest.

Ahahaha and you know what funny. Never not once is anyone asking for the officers side despite the fact that the officer can do the same thing bolded above. These witnesss came out immediately

I think a lot of people have asked for the officer's side. Unfortunately we still haven't heard it. I think he's eventually going to have to speak in court if he doesn't want to spend some serious time in prison.

Yes I do but I dont blame you for trying to bullshit your way past it

So you know exactly what I'm talking about yet you accuse me of bullshitting my way past?
What a dipshit....

This ****** is like herpes...he just keeps coming back even though he isnt wanted.

This ****** is like herpes...he just keeps coming back even though he isnt wanted.
You should use a condom if you have contracted herpes. Too bad feral apes such as yourself dont have the power to stop me from coming back.

So you know exactly what I'm talking about yet you accuse me of bullshitting my way past?

Yes

I know several white fellows that don't cooperate also...They don't get blown away...

So you know a bunch of white guys who punched a cop in the face and went for his gun? You might want to think about finding some better quality friends,those dudes are gonna get you killed.

Yes

Good God you're dumbass...

Forum List

Back