🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Yes, w
Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.
Yes...that alleged "broken eye socket". Weren't we promised pictures of that?

We did get a couple photos.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.
I didnt even know they were exposed as fakes. Makes sense though.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

StormFront must be incredibly busy these days. Too bad most of them are too stupid to get away with the forgeries.

It's just weird that these people think we're all too stupid to look at an image and not see it's obvious lies.

The fact that they have to produce these lies tells me that they don't have any real evidence of what they claim happened so they're manufacturing that evidence.

They're not doing a very good job of it.

It's insulting that they think everyone is stupid enough to buy their obvious lies.

I remember before the store video was released, they had a photo with another Black guy with a gun and claimed it was Brown. They were working overtime to try and paint him as a gangsta.

Here's the thing..the assumption is that most people are intelligent enough to know that an ILLUSTRATION for a story is not necessarily a actual real time photo of the event that occurred.

Progressive anti-cop douchebags aren't that smart. So when they see news stories that say "Cop suffered orbital fractures" with a diagram, and a picture, of a person who is not identified as the cop, progressive anti-cop douchebags don't actually read so they just assume there's a misrepresentation.

So then later when they realize that they're idiots who misinterpreted the story because they're, well, idiots...they claim that they were deliberately DUPED!

You were duped, but it's because you're freaking morons. The rest of the world didn't think that picture was a picture of the cop.

Or care.
I wasnt talking about a news story moron. I was talking about pictures posted on this site by the cave ape crew claiming it was Brown with a weapon when ii was really another guy. I wasnt duped. I busted them out and posted the name of the guy they had in the picture.

Yes, w
Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.
Yes...that alleged "broken eye socket". Weren't we promised pictures of that?

We did get a couple photos.

But it wasn't of wilson.

Twice they have tried to pass off photos taken off the internet as wilson. They were such obvious fakes.
I didnt even know they were exposed as fakes. Makes sense though.

They were such obvious fakes and were exposed immediately when they were released.

One was an mri scan from the University of Iowa taken off Google. Everyone could see the stamp of "University of Iowa" right in the corner of the scan.

The other one was a photo of a now dead race car driver. The photo they tried to pass off was of a dark haired man and the hair was longer than what wilson has. Plus the photos of wilson shows he has light brown or blonde hair that's receding in front.

StormFront must be incredibly busy these days. Too bad most of them are too stupid to get away with the forgeries.

It's just weird that these people think we're all too stupid to look at an image and not see it's obvious lies.

The fact that they have to produce these lies tells me that they don't have any real evidence of what they claim happened so they're manufacturing that evidence.

They're not doing a very good job of it.

It's insulting that they think everyone is stupid enough to buy their obvious lies.

I remember before the store video was released, they had a photo with another Black guy with a gun and claimed it was Brown. They were working overtime to try and paint him as a gangsta.

Here's the thing..the assumption is that most people are intelligent enough to know that an ILLUSTRATION for a story is not necessarily a actual real time photo of the event that occurred.

Progressive anti-cop douchebags aren't that smart. So when they see news stories that say "Cop suffered orbital fractures" with a diagram, and a picture, of a person who is not identified as the cop, progressive anti-cop douchebags don't actually read so they just assume there's a misrepresentation.

So then later when they realize that they're idiots who misinterpreted the story because they're, well, idiots...they claim that they were deliberately DUPED!

You were duped, but it's because you're freaking morons. The rest of the world didn't think that picture was a picture of the cop.

Or care.
I wasnt talking about a news story moron. I was talking about pictures posted on this site by the cave ape crew claiming it was Brown with a weapon when ii was really another guy. I wasnt duped. I busted them out and posted the name of the guy they had in the picture.

Oh wow. Well then it's even less relevant/important than I originally thought.

You said witnesses plural. What witness are you claiming to have lied except for Johnson? While I can see your POV I don't get it. Now that 2 additional witnesses back up what the other witnesses have said its pretty much a wrap in my estimation. People using the incident to loot and get in the limelight doesn't invalidate what happened. Your distaste for that is misplaced and has nothing to do with the case.

Michael Brady said Brown's hands were not up. Some contractors (unnamed) said they were and Crenshaw says he was shot running away. People are lying, exaggerating or their eyes have deceived them.

Witnesses are unreliable and you, yourself, said their is a bias against cops (paraphrasing, that's what I got from it). I understand why many people are suspicious of cops and I completely understand that. I, myself, initially leaned towards unjustified. Now, I just want cold, hard, unbiased, scientific facts. I want the truth and I hope it comes and is indisputable.

Too many people have a bias, whether they intend to or not, and the divide is growing. Can you agree that if satellite video came out that showed Wilson to be 100% justified, it would not matter to some (many, I suspect)? I can agree that if that video proved Wilson gunned down an unarmed surrendering black man, it would not matter to some (many, even, if you go by all the "feral negro" venom one sees on this board). Can you agree we need to get a handle on that?

Brady also said he didn't see the whole thing. He missed the part where MB turned around with his hands in the air because he was going outside from the window to look. He only saw him after he took some bullets. Crenshaw says it looked like he was hit. She didnt say he was shot. Even if she were to say that, MB "jerking as if he were hit" would make anyone think he caught a bullet. You are just invalidating normal differences in what people see and what they assume they saw. They saw Wilson shoot as MB was running. Some say he was hit and others say he jerked as hit. That's pretty much the same thing.There are simply no witnesses plural as you are saying that are lying. No one says that MB charged the officer or did anything other than run and later turn around and surrender. You are not going to get unbiased scientific facts because there is no way to tell other than witnesses what happened.

If a video came out of the whole thing and Wilson was 100% in the right there would definitely be questions about the authenticity of the video until it was verified but most sane people would accept it. The racists on this board are pretty much feral cave apes themselves so I dont really care what they are saying. There is no way to get a handle on it because they have to put down Black people so they wont have to concentrate on their failures in life.

Last edited:
That is most unfortunate. I fear the divide is getting really bad when it should be decreasing with each generation. When generations behind mine are more polarized than my own, that does not bode well for us as a country. I hope I don't live to see the day we pass the point of reconciliation and sound like the Israel/Palestine forum.

That is most unfortunate. I fear the divide is getting really bad when it should be decreasing with each generation. When generations behind mine are more polarized than my own, that does not bode well for us as a country. I hope I don't live to see the day we pass the point of reconciliation and sound like the Israel/Palestine forum.

Its just this board and the older generation hopefully. The youngsters out there dont get into it much. My girls hang out with different races all the time. The white girls I see at their schools all have black or Hispanic boyfriends. I think it will get better each generation.

Its just this board and the older generation hopefully. The youngsters out there dont get into it much. My girls hang out with different races all the time. The white girls I see at their schools all have black or Hispanic boyfriends. I think it will get better each generation.

I hope you are right. I know I rarely see this in real life and I live in Louisiana. I'm white, though, so doubt I'd see more subtle forms.

Video Shows Witnesses Disbelief Following Michael Brown Shooting

A video airing on CNN Wednesday showed witnesses' immediate reactions to the shooting death of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot and killed by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer last month.

In a cell phone video provided to CNN, two men who were doing construction work on a home near the scene react to seeing Brown shot by Officer Darren Wilson.

"He had his f**king hands up," one man says in the recording.

The men later spoke to CNN about what they saw. One worker said he heard two gunshots about 30 seconds apart:

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

That same witness described the gruesome scene, saying he saw Brown's "brains come out of his head," again stating, "his hands were up."

The other contractor told CNN he saw Brown running away from a police car.

Brown "put his hands up," the construction worker said, and "the officer was chasing him."

The contractor says he saw Wilson fire a shot at Brown while his back was turned.

I agree. There are some KKK'ers on this board. They're the minority but they're loud so we don't hear the more sane and reasonable people.

I'm older, 68, and have black, Hispanic, Asian, gay friends. Not all whites are as screwy as what some of the weirdos we read here.

This is from the comments section from the HP link.

Lets see:

Moving away - shots fired - 5 or 6 witness
Arms up - shots fire - 4 witness
Dropping to his knees - shot fired - 3 witness
Audio Recording - 10-12 shots in two groups
Video Recording - spontaneous utterances of he had his hands up etc

Fighting with Officer - Officer by others
Fighting over Weapon in car - Officer by others
Weapon discharged in car - Officer by others
Damage to officers eye - Medical report not released
Officers statement - not released
Police logs of incident ( radio report) - not released
I forgot an third review of the wounds that showed he was shot at least twice while "down".
Any witness yet that support the "unofficial" officer's version of the incident?

Are there witnesses that support the cop's story?

Lets see:

I forgot an third review of the wounds that showed he was shot at least twice while "down".
Any witness yet that support the "unofficial" officer's version of the incident?

If you have to ask that question, then clearly you arent knowledgable enough on this subject to comment. YES there are witnesses who cooberate the officers story. Hell, theres even a video of a guy who is filming the scene who says Brown was charging the cop when he got shot.

Lets see:

If you have to ask that question, then clearly you arent knowledgable enough on this subject to comment. YES there are witnesses who cooberate the officers story. Hell, theres even a video of a guy who is filming the scene who says Brown was charging the cop when he got shot.

We can tell you are lying because you didnt post a link.

And the witnesses who claim he was charging don't have an agenda?

Problem is there is not even one witness they can link to that says he was charging Wilson when he was killed. Not even one.

The GJ is seeing and hearing all the evidence. They will make their ruling in due time.
BOBO sent Holder and dozens of FBI agents to Ferguson to try to dig up anything they could find to hang Wilson. But they couldn't find one fucking shred of evidence against Wilson. So then Holder had to change the narrative to go after the entire police force. That didn't work.
I predict the GJ will rule no charges be brought against Wilson.
Holder will slink away and will lose any memory of the case.
The simians in the shithole called Ferguson will loot and burn whatever businesses have survived.
Sharpton will 'call for action' and 'march' (into the next bank to 'make a big deposit'). The 24 hour news cycle will move on in a few days after the simians from out of town have climbed back up their trees.

Video evidence emerges in Michael Brown shooting. How important - CSMonitor.com

Two new witnesses with no connection to the community say Michael Brown had his hands up, saying "Okay, okay, okay."

How do you think this will affect the investigation into the shooting?

more media evidence

cnn misrepresented quite a bit

for example saying they had been 50 ft away

when they said fifty yards

but when you lay it out is is more then 220 ft which is over 70 yards

plus a building blocked the view

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

No evidence but you believe the evidence thats not available?

Perrrfect

Australian children know everything...about a country they've never been to.

If there is BM's DNA on Wilson's gun the party is over. Then the law clearly states that Wilson has the legal right to shoot down BM whether BM was moving away or towards Wilson.
The GJ WILL be informed of any BM DNA on the gun.
BM had a deep cut/slice on one of his hands as the autopsy has shown.
It's possible there may be BM DNA inside the cop car.
The cut/slice to BM's hand may have resulted from the slide and or the front sight on the gun.
A witness has come forward and stated he saw/heard BM "taunting" Wilson saying Wilson won't dare shoot.
Just b/c BM may have turned and put his hands up doesn't mean BM was surrendering. IMO BM was trying to trick Wilson so BM could get close enough to again attack Wilson.
21' rule. Get closer than that and you'll be shot.

Forum List

Back