"Woke" isn't profitable

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
A few questions come to mind here:

1. Why would Disney care when they're promoting woke?
2. What in the world are spokescandies as don't all of the M&M's in their commercials speak?
3. Will this effect the existing characters?
4. How the fuck is Maya Rudolph any better?

You people need more to do with your time

And people who go around fantasizing that M&M's have a sex life don't?

Here is what you people are triggered over....

230123-mm-2x1-se-1056a-288d9c.jpg

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

Conservatives get upset over the silliest things

Why don’t you tell us about the Teletubbies?

Last edited:
And people who go around fantasizing that M&M's have a sex life don't?

That would be Tucker Carlson, he is the one that said this.... the Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels.

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

These things encourage me actually. I would love to return to a world where common sense and critical thinking instead of 'woke' indoctrination is the way things are. At least this is a good start. I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told (preached to) that I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

Last edited:
More from Tucker about the M&Ms

M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them

All right, you rightwingers, come clean....how many of you were having evil thoughts about the Brown M&M and then they ruined that by replacing her shoes?

These things encourage me actually. I would love to return to a world where common sense and critical thinking instead of 'woke' indoctrination is the way things are. At least this is a good start. I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

I don't pay a lot of attention to it, with the exception of Disney because our children are involved, but corporations are realizing it's hurting the bottom line.

I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

Agreed. I would also love if the world wouldn't be offended by a smiling loveable black man singing songs and telling stories.

Forum List

Back