Woke mob hunts female student

for inviting a black conservative speaker on campus.
A University of Buffalo student said she was 'hunted down' by a woke mob screaming 'no justice, no peace,' after she invited prominent black Republican Lt. Col. Allen West to speak on how he overcame racism.

Therese Purcell, president of the Young Americans for Freedom, a campus club that organized the event, said she and her fellow members only wanted to bring these open dialogues of racism to campus.

But protests erupted after the filled-to-capacity event, leading to an angry mob that chased Purcell, leaving her afraid of what would have happened if she wasn't able to hide from them.

She shared terrifying footage of the incident online, and says it left her fearing for her life, Fox & Friends First reported.

'I realized I was the target for these protesters, and about 200 of my fellow students started hunting me down on campus, started chasing me,' she said.

Purcell said she heard the angry crown screaming, 'go get her, go get her, go capture her, the girl in the red dress.'

How can these people in the video be proud?....proud of what?....acting like an intolerant fool?....

If uncle Sam has had to feed you house you and educate you what is there to be proud of?....

A University of Buffalo student said she was 'hunted down' by a woke mob screaming 'no justice, no peace,' after she invited prominent black Republican Lt. Col. Allen West to speak on how he overcame racism.

Therese Purcell, president of the Young Americans for Freedom, a campus club that organized the event, said she and her fellow members only wanted to bring these open dialogues of racism to campus.

But protests erupted after the filled-to-capacity event, leading to an angry mob that chased Purcell, leaving her afraid of what would have happened if she wasn't able to hide from them.

She shared terrifying footage of the incident online, and says it left her fearing for her life, Fox & Friends First reported.

'I realized I was the target for these protesters, and about 200 of my fellow students started hunting me down on campus, started chasing me,' she said.

Purcell said she heard the angry crown screaming, 'go get her, go get her, go capture her, the girl in the red dress.'
I wouldn't hire any college brat....lolol

Wait til life beats the piss outta them.....Happens to everyone....lol

How can these people in the video be proud?....proud of what?....acting like an intolerant fool?....

If uncle Sam has had to feed you house you and educate you what is there to be proud of?....
Life was different when I was in college. We hunted females for different reasons

Yer suppose to have fun in college..........Not being a political radical.........sigh

for inviting a black conservative speaker on campus.

Liberal college professors need to be defunded and thrown out into the street. They have been promoting this kind of shit with their students now for decades. Putin and Xi couldnt do a better job themselves in bringing down American society.They cant do it militarily so they have found a back door into our universities.

Life was different when I was in college. We hunted females for different reasons

Yer suppose to have fun in college..........Not being a political radical.........sigh
They are so angry...and it seems to be black women more than men...I get the dirtiest looks from young black women...I never remember things being this way....

Woke mobs are starting to resemble Hitler's Brownshirts.

Forum List

Back