Woke nuttery strikes again. Fat Bottom Girl scrubbed from new Queen album.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.
Register your complaint with the record company. They're the ones who left the song off.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with song. And May's guitar work on this particular song is a big reason I wanted to learn to play the guitar in the first place. :)

The DJ refused to play that at my friend's wedding. Oh it would have been so appropriate, though. :abgg2q.jpg:

You know the political affiliation of all those involved in this decision?

Link please! :)

I'm on the left and I love that song!

Fat ass girls .. WRONG
Confederate statues .. WRONG
Statues .. WRONG

Chopping off child nutsacks .. YEAH!!
Genders .. FUCK THAT!!
Women .. FUCK THAT!! They have nutsacks now.

Liberals are stupid.

I was in a band in '05 that covered that song. It's a good tune. There's no reason to censor it, so it simply got nixed in the shuffle.

There are numerous reasons the song may have been left off the reissue, including a request by Mercury’s estate.

The OP assumption is based in hysteria, bias and ignorance.

Forum List

Back