Woke San Francisco DA Offers Excuses For Infamous Walgreens Shoplifter

This guy deserves a medal. He is actually thinking and looking for solutions. This is hard to do for retarded right wingers.
Would that be your view if someone walked into YOUR home and stole a bunch of YOUR stuff?

Please provide statistics for the protestors that were charged with insurgency or sedition. Please provide links otherwise shut your piehole, moron.
It was an attempt to hijack the thread by changing the topic. I deleted her post.

In the article ... "Hard-left San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, who has expressed his contempt for San Francisco police in the past..."
Well unlike the cops he was elected by the people. Like I stated before when the DA and cops are in bed together police brutality and systemic racism flourish.

Ok, *sigh* Come on now libs...This kind of thing can't be acceptable to you?

The consquence for this behavior is going to result in closing stores in "underserved communities" and less choice for those people...But, for this DA to basically blame the store for what this criminal is doing is beyond the pale....What an asshole...
Democratic tan cities love criminal behavior.

Best be careful what they wish for. Let this slide and things will escalate. In my state, a local officer just got exonerated after a bunch of idiots protested him punching a woman in the face during a fight at a Wal-Mart. Video and body cam showed the woman assaulting 2 employees, pepper spraying kids because she missed the woman she was trying to hit, spitting on the officer, striking the the officer multiple times, and biting him 3 times. She got less than she deserved with that solid right to her mouth.

Forum List

Back