Woke Yale Law Students to pay a steep price.....Chuckle......Chuckle

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
You know I opened it and it just ask to block ads

The better the link, the more problems we will be having

They were acting like Left Wing turds that didn't like the fact that somebody had a different point of view than them. Typical for Left Wing suppression of free speech. They may have left when read the riot act but they never should have been there to start with.

They have been brainwashed with destructive Left Wing intolerance and are dumbshits that should never be considered for any meaningful job. They can do slip and fall cases for the rest of their lives because that is all they are suited to do.

I’ve been seeing this more and more in recent years. It is tragic but it’s true.

As for the actual “liberal” community, it used to be true that they favored free speech. The right of a speaker to be heard and the right of an audience to hear what others have to say. But nowadays? Maybe it’s just a very vocal kook component of the left, but I see much less support for true free speech from liberals these days — and sadly much more demand for censorship and cancellation.

They were acting like Left Wing turds that didn't like the fact that somebody had a different point of view than them. Typical for Left Wing suppression of free speech. They may have left when read the riot act but they never should have been there to start with.

They have been brainwashed with destructive Left Wing intolerance and are dumbshits that should never be considered for any meaningful job. They can do slip and fall cases for the rest of their lives because that is all they are suited to do.
Award winner!

People like these idiotic, naïve students have no idea what they are promoting.

Their feelings and what other people tell them to.

Both just awful qualities in any human being.

Feelings are fine as long as you don't let them control you and blind you. Going a long with the crowd isn't bad if before you did you thought about things, weighed options and considered both sides.

But the people spoken of in there are people I wouldn't even hire to run the fry machine at McDonald's.

But the people spoken of in there are people I wouldn't even hire to run the fry machine at McDonald's.
If Bootlicking Scabs Don't Have the Guts to Stand Up to the Entitled, They Won't Have the Guts to Stop Us From Taking Down Their Precious Masters

Without their Daddy's Money, that's exactly what the spoiled brats would wind up being.

I’ve been seeing this more and more in recent years. It is tragic but it’s true.

As for the actual “liberal” community, it used to be true that they favored free speech. The right of a speaker to be heard and the right of an audience to hear what others have to say. But nowadays? Maybe it’s just a very vocal kook component of the left, but I see much less support for true free speech from liberals these days — and sadly much more demand for censorship and cancellation.

It's called Fascism and Big Tech is already in on it in case you failed to notice. Umm.....

Forum List

Back