Wolf

Um, you bragging about a huge wolf being shot, then posting a pic of it and a smiley along with "I like it" kinda gave me a clue.

Go frik yourself, scumbag.

I have nothing more to say to you. Image Forum is all yours. Its now polluted with filth.

I've decided you're too fragile for USMB.

I don't give a fuck what you think. When you wear an admin hat, then I'll pay attention. Until then, fuck off.

I look funny in admin hats.

Which is against the board rules BTW. :eusa_shhh:

And if I recall, Gunny and Intense both said LINKS were preferred. If they want to ban me, ok. If I break the rules, then I'll own it by not getting my panties in a wad over the banning. But you can bet your ass I'm gonna neg this tard every chance I get. Fact.

You get quite hysterical over lots of stupid shit...are you on drugs or something? :cuckoo:

I do? I thought I was quite nice most of the time. Until I run across assholes.
Are you on drugs? :cuckoo:

I'll take my punishment. I didn't know it was against the rules until it was stated in this thread, but I won't edit to save my ass. That would be cowardly. Kinda like killing such a magnificent animal with a gun from far away then hugging it close when it can't defend itself, smiling like its some major accomplishment.

since this is the photography section...we dont expect to see pictures of death in here.....you should have included a warning.....

wolves are predators....wolves will kill livestock...this has been a long fight and will continue to be a long fight...ranching is a low profit margin business..with the costs of grains rising...etc....the lost of a few animals to wolves can really hurt a business...each lamb, calf, foal lost is a few hundred dollars at least...wolves will attack humans...it is rarer but it is becoming more common...

a wolf will kill...simple as that...if you had something taking hundreds of dollars of profit out of your business.....would you just stand by......

have you ever seen anything killed by a wolf....its no prettier than the slaughter house that livestock is send to, to be mercilessly killed for your food supply? why do you consider the slaughter of cows, sheep, lambs, chicken, etc okay.....you dont have to have meat to exist.
so you are eating animals that are slaughter to please you....

I think this thread should be retitled to read:

"Strong Independent Conservative Meets Brainless Liberal Kooks".

since this is the photography section...we dont expect to see pictures of death in here.....you should have included a warning.....

wolves are predators....wolves will kill livestock...this has been a long fight and will continue to be a long fight...ranching is a low profit margin business..with the costs of grains rising...etc....the lost of a few animals to wolves can really hurt a business...each lamb, calf, foal lost is a few hundred dollars at least...wolves will attack humans...it is rarer but it is becoming more common...

a wolf will kill...simple as that...if you had something taking hundreds of dollars of profit out of your business.....would you just stand by......

have you ever seen anything killed by a wolf....its no prettier than the slaughter house that livestock is send to, to be mercilessly killed for your food supply? why do you consider the slaughter of cows, sheep, lambs, chicken, etc okay.....you dont have to have meat to exist.
so you are eating animals that are slaughter to please you....

Is death something that is too obscene to see ?
Worse than nipples even ?

And if I recall, Gunny and Intense both said LINKS were preferred. If they want to ban me, ok. If I break the rules, then I'll own it by not getting my panties in a wad over the banning. But you can bet your ass I'm gonna neg this tard every chance I get. Fact.

You get quite hysterical over lots of stupid shit...are you on drugs or something? :cuckoo:

I do? I thought I was quite nice most of the time. Until I run across assholes.
Are you on drugs? :cuckoo:

How about you just report the posts...like you are supposed to. Instead of subjecting everyone to your hyserical rants. Maybe the OP didn't know you would freak out like an "asshole" and posted the pic not "knowing" of a rule stating they couldn't...hypocrite much??:cuckoo:

This is more my thing:

ChrisBigSnowyGrouper.jpg

Forum List

Back