Wolfeboro, NH police commissioner calls Obama the N-word, refuses to apologize

Should this 82 year old racist coot have to resign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You do realize how absurd it is to refer to the people who split the atom as "cave apes", right?

Why is it absurd? Cave apes don't split atoms. Thats why I call them cave apes. :lol:

I have to assume that somewhere in the world there are people still living in caves, but ill betcha their skin isnt white. :lol:

I'm talking specifically about the white ones that mixed with Neanderthals. You know cave apes like you, Tank, SS, and Matt. :lol:

Why is it absurd? Cave apes don't split atoms. Thats why I call them cave apes. :lol:

I have to assume that somewhere in the world there are people still living in caves, but ill betcha their skin isnt white. :lol:

I'm talking specifically about the white ones that mixed with Neanderthals. You know cave apes like you, Tank, SS, and Matt. :lol:

I dont live in a cave, but im white, so my statement apparently is still true.

You dont have to live in a cave to be a cave ape. Its genetics. I dont live in Africa but I am African.

More like the splitting hairs thing.

No stupid. You dont get to chose what Black people should be forced out for. It has to be the same situation. If you are too stupid to understand that then dont ask the question.
Sorry, nigga, but you don't get to "chose" either.

I must have made you mad.:lol:

I didnt chose. The redneck commissioner did. If you step outside of what happened with him you just admitted you are clueless.

You dont have to live in a cave to be a cave ape. Its genetics. I dont live in Africa but I am African.
So, I guess that makes you a cannibal then.

I'm not a white cave ape. This is where you get your genes from and why I call people like you cave apes..

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn foetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Got something against the 1st Amendment?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only when someone with whom I disagree uses it.

4. I don't know, I'm just a dumb liberal, don't ask me trick questions.

So, am I to take it that this is your way of trying to show intelligence?

Ok...

Did you even read the OP? Do you think it is right to call the President a "N*****"?
Do you think the dude should resign?

Yes, it is wrong on many levels to call Obama a ******. It is dehumanizing, thus immoral, incorrect as the term also conveys a class element with '******' meaning a low class American black, and it is just stupid.

I can think of a lot of insults I would use on Obama, but '******' isn't one of them.

Still, it should not cost the man his fucking job; you damned PC Nazis pose more threat to the rest of us than some old coot losing his temper does.

Neanderthals were not 'cave apes' any more or less than the rest of the Homo Sapiens species is, you ignorant bastard.

Neanderthals were not 'cave apes' any more or less than the rest of the Homo Sapiens species is, you ignorant bastard.

Sorry but you are wrong. :lol:

The Neanderthals are one particular species known to have had a predilection for cave living. They existed throughout a wide swath of Europe during a glacial period.

http://www.livescience.com/28036-neanderthals-facts-about-our-extinct-human-relatives.html

The original cave men

Neanderthals lived during the Ice Age. They often took shelter from the ice, snow, and otherwise unpleasant weather in Eurasia’s plentiful limestone caves. Many of their fossils have been found in caves, leading to the popular idea of them as “cave men.”

Last edited:

The thought of their procreation so early in the morning is quite offensive:eusa_angel:

I'm not a white cave ape. This is where you get your genes from and why I call people like you cave apes..

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn foetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.
And this is where you get your genes from.

062010-central-african-republic-and-cannibal.jpg

And this is where you get your genes from.

062010-central-african-republic-and-cannibal.jpg

Thats correct. Was that supposed to bother me? :lol:

The Neanderthals are one particular species known to have had a predilection for cave living. They existed throughout a wide swath of Europe during a glacial period.

Neanderthals: Facts About Our Extinct Human Relatives | LiveScience

The original cave men

Neanderthals lived during the Ice Age. They often took shelter from the ice, snow, and otherwise unpleasant weather in Eurasia’s plentiful limestone caves. Many of their fossils have been found in caves, leading to the popular idea of them as “cave men.”

lol, and for the vast majority of modern homo sapiens history we too lived in caves, dude.

The term cave man can apply just as much to the paleolithic era homo sapiens as to Neanderthals.

Ever hear of the Donner Party?

We do know that in early recorded history there was a huge prejudice against human beings that practiced cannibalism or human sacrifice.

Why you think this was only done by white people is curious.

quite right Jesus is a cross dressing gay hippy pot head and his dad god is a ****.

You have the freedom to exemplify stupidity if you want, and without losing your job, your career or get threatened.

Imagine that, PC Nazi puke.
Fantastic, Reagan wore black lace knickers to bed and liked Nancy exploring his rectum with his tooth brush.

Other than the fact that you are a troll, there is little point to your posts it seems.

Welcome to my ignore list, shit-for-brains.

Neanderthals: Facts About Our Extinct Human Relatives | LiveScience

The original cave men

lol, and for the vast majority of modern homo sapiens history we too lived in caves, dude.

The term cave man can apply just as much to the paleolithic era homo sapiens as to Neanderthals.

You may have but my people did not. You must feel like an ignorant fool after that emotional outburst. Now you are contradicting yourself. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back