Wolfeboro, NH police commissioner calls Obama the N-word, refuses to apologize

Should this 82 year old racist coot have to resign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a white cave ape. This is where you get your genes from and why I call people like you cave apes..

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada
And this is where you get your genes from.

062010-central-african-republic-and-cannibal.jpg

Thats correct. Was that supposed to bother me? :lol:
No, I know you're proud of your savage roots. BTW, Obama says Pit Bulls are delicious. Is that true?

So, I guess that makes you a cannibal then.

I'm not a white cave ape. This is where you get your genes from and why I call people like you cave apes..

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn foetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Ever hear of the Donner Party?

We do know that in early recorded history there was a huge prejudice against human beings that practiced cannibalism or human sacrifice.

Why you think this was only done by white people is curious.

The Donner party were white people too. However, who said only white people do it? They just did it the most due to lack of resources.

You have the freedom to exemplify stupidity if you want, and without losing your job, your career or get threatened.

Imagine that, PC Nazi puke.
Fantastic, Reagan wore black lace knickers to bed and liked Nancy exploring his rectum with his tooth brush.

Other than the fact that you are a troll, there is little point to your posts it seems.

Welcome to my ignore list, shit-for-brains.
the honor is all mine, you may reinstate me when your brain exceeds the weight of your ear wax.

lol, and for the vast majority of modern homo sapiens history we too lived in caves, dude.

The term cave man can apply just as much to the paleolithic era homo sapiens as to Neanderthals.

You may have but my people did not.

Yes, they did, you stupid shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hum...9YCQCg&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=2021&bih=959&dpr=0.95

You must feel like an ignorant fool after that emotional outburst. Now you are contradicting yourself. :lol:

Point out my contradiction, ignoramus. I don't see it. I said that Neanderthals were no more or less cave dwellers than homo sapiens were since for most of our history we also lived in caves.

That you cant fathom my point is evidence of what a stupid ass hole you are.

We do know that in early recorded history there was a huge prejudice against human beings that practiced cannibalism or human sacrifice.

The Donner party were white people too. However, who said only white people do it? They just did it the most due to lack of resources.

And you don't have a shred of evidence to back that up, you racist fool.

You dont have to live in a cave to be a cave ape. Its genetics. I dont live in Africa but I am African.
So, I guess that makes you a cannibal then.

The only reason you ever post any of the nonsense you do is because you an ignorant, weak-minded, spineless, racist piece of shit. By now it's clear you will never be anything more.

Did the police commissioner call Obama a nigg(a) or nigg(er)? There is a difference.

Is it nice? No. Does he have a right to say it? Yes. I'm still waiting for Chris rock to appologize for calling whites Cracka's.

Is it nice? No. Does he have a right to say it? Yes. I'm still waiting for Chris rock to appologize for calling whites Cracka's.

yeah, good luck with getting that arrogant prick to even notice he might have offended anyone, much less actually apologize for a damned thing.

lol, and for the vast majority of modern homo sapiens history we too lived in caves, dude.

The term cave man can apply just as much to the paleolithic era homo sapiens as to Neanderthals.

You may have but my people did not.

Yes, they did, you stupid shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hum...9YCQCg&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=2021&bih=959&dpr=0.95

You must feel like an ignorant fool after that emotional outburst. Now you are contradicting yourself. :lol:

Point out my contradiction, ignoramus. I don't see it. I said that Neanderthals were no more or less cave dwellers than homo sapiens were since for most of our history we also lived in caves.

That you cant fathom my point is evidence of what a stupid ass hole you are.

No they didnt dumbass. My people are from NW Africa. Your people may have lived in caves but mine didn't.

You cant possibly be this stupid and keep sticking your foot in your own mouth. Most humans did not live in caves for a very good reason shit for brains.

Cave dweller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some prehistoric humans were cave dwellers, but most were not. (See "Homo" and "Human evolution".) Such early cave dwellers, and other prehistoric peoples, are also called cave men (the term also has other meanings). Despite the name, only a small portion of humanity has ever dwelt in caves: caves are rare across most of the world; most caves are dark, cold, and damp; other cave inhabitants, such as bears, cave lions, and cave hyenas, also have made caves inhospitable for people.

Dont be mad you are descended from troglodytes. :lol:

Last edited:

And you don't have a shred of evidence to back that up, you racist fool.

You must not know your own history. Europe was isolated due to the ice age. Why do you think you have trouble producing enough melanin to protect yourself from the sun? Resources were hard to come by. I cant believe you are this ignorant about your own history. :lol:

Bones from a Cheddar Gorge cave show that cannibalism helped Britain's earliest settlers survive the ice age | Science | The Observer

New carbon dating techniques reveal that 14,700 years ago humans living in Gough's Cave in the Mendips acquired a taste for the flesh of their relatives, and not just for ritual reasons

No, I know you're proud of your savage roots. BTW, Obama says Pit Bulls are delicious. Is that true?

Yes we are the original people.

We all came out of Africa, so how does that make you any more 'the original people' than anyone else?

Are you really that much of a stupid ****?

We retain the original look of the first homo sapiens. White people adapted to survive their environment. You cant possibly be this dumb?

I still what to know what his criteria for calling someone the "n" word is.

Forum List

Back