Wolfeboro, NH police commissioner calls Obama the N-word, refuses to apologize

Should this 82 year old racist coot have to resign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've been led around by your nose by racist Democrats all your life and you still vote for them religiously, so I'm right to say it's not a real big problem.

You've been led around by your nose from elitist, racist Republicans all your life and you still vote for them. Yes you are right.....to you. Which was the point. To a racist its not a big problem. Thats why your boys keep losing.

I've never met a racist Republican. Every peckerwood and every black person I've ever known voted Democrat.

You've met plenty of racist republicans. You expect people to believe peckerwoods voted a black man into office? :lol:

You've been led around by your nose by racist Democrats all your life and you still vote for them religiously, so I'm right to say it's not a real big problem.

You've been led around by your nose from elitist, racist Republicans all your life and you still vote for them. Yes you are right.....to you. Which was the point. To a racist its not a big problem. Thats why your boys keep losing.

Actually my boys keep winning. But you wouldn't know that because you have your head stuck up your ass.

So you voted for the Black guy in office? Good job.

Actually my boys keep winning. But you wouldn't know that because you have your head stuck up your ass.

Not considered a "good job" unless having voted minimum twice.

I've never met a racist Republican. Every peckerwood and every black person I've ever known voted Democrat.

You've met plenty of racist republicans. You expect people to believe peckerwoods voted a black man into office? :lol:

No they probably sat that one out, but they still vote democrat and no, I've never met a racist Republican...ever.

I should know better than to think you would be intellectually honest. But it is a known fact that the racist party has always been the Democratic party.

Congressional records show that Democrats were opposed to passing the following laws that were introduced by Republicans to achieve civil rights for African Americans:
  • Civil Rights Act 1866 Reconstruction Act of 1867
  • Freedman Bureau Extension Act of 1866
  • Enforcement Act of 1870
  • Force Act of 1871
  • Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
  • Civil Rights Act of 1875
  • Civil Rights Act of 1957
  • Civil Rights Act of 1960
And during the 60's many Democrats fought hard to defeat the
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act
  • 1965 Voting Rights Acts
  • 1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Ac

Court records shows that it was the Democrats that supported the Dred Scott Decision. The decision classified Blacks and property rather than people. It was also the racist Jim Crow practices initiated by Democrats that brought about the two landmark cases of Plessy v Ferguson and Brown v. The Board of Education.

History News Network

Nope he wasn't my guy, nor was Romney. Ted Cruz was and he won. Rick Perry was and he won those two along with many local candidates that I voted for and who had won in the course of the past few years.

No they probably sat that one out, but they still vote democrat and no, I've never met a racist Republican...ever.

I should know better than to think you would be intellectually honest. But it is a known fact that the racist party has always been the Democratic party.

Congressional records show that Democrats were opposed to passing the following laws that were introduced by Republicans to achieve civil rights for African Americans:
  • Force Act of 1871
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act

Court records shows that it was the Democrats that supported the Dred Scott Decision. The decision classified Blacks and property rather than people. It was also the racist Jim Crow practices initiated by Democrats that brought about the two landmark cases of Plessy v Ferguson and Brown v. The Board of Education.

History News Network

:lol: Intellectually honest? Did you forget the southern strategy the Republicans even admitted to? Come on dude you have to be high on meth or something not to know about that. :lol:

Nope he wasn't my guy, nor was Romney. Ted Cruz was and he won. Rick Perry was and he won those two along with many local candidates that I voted for and who had won in the course of the past few years.

When did Ted Cruz become the POTUS. I missed that one.

• Force Act of 1871
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act

History News Network

:lol: Intellectually honest? Did you forget the southern strategy the Republicans even admitted to? Come on dude you have to be high on meth or something not to know about that. :lol:

That's a load of hogwash. Only three people switched parties.

The “Southern Strategy” Debunked Again

The Southern Strategy Myth and the Lost Majority

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Verdict: Debunks the myth of the "Southern strategy."

When did Ted Cruz become the POTUS. I missed that one.

So you focus on one race and dismiss all the other federal, state and local races? Are you that dense?

• Force Act of 1871
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act

History News Network

That's a load of hogwash. Only three people switched parties.

The “Southern Strategy” Debunked Again

The Southern Strategy Myth and the Lost Majority

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Verdict: Debunks the myth of the "Southern strategy."

Three people? The republican party recruited the southern white racist vote and put Nixon in office. They even admitted it stupid! I guess you were smoking meth. :lol:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems.

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/1968PresElect.jpg

Last edited:
This pretty cool and an example of honest people that gives me hope for this country.

Last Thursday, Copeland, 82, sat with his arms crossed at a packed town meeting while a crowd of angry residents in the predominantly white town called for his resignation.

This pretty cool and an example of honest people that gives me hope for this country.

Last Thursday, Copeland, 82, sat with his arms crossed at a packed town meeting while a crowd of angry residents in the predominantly white town called for his resignation.
Your quote shows that white people made him resign. Too bad black people don't have that same integrity and make racist blacks resign.

Your quote shows that white people made him resign. Too bad black people don't have that same integrity and make racist blacks resign.

I know what it shows and that actually brightens my day to see once again that all whites are not feral cave apes.

What Black police commissioner called one of the white presidents a cracka and did not lose his position?

I know what it shows and that actually brightens my day to see once again that all whites are not feral cave apes.

What Black police commissioner called one of the white presidents a cracka and did not lose his position?

You do realize how absurd it is to refer to the people who split the atom as "cave apes", right?

Oh, I see. It has to be a police commissioner to count?

You do realize how absurd it is to refer to the people who split the atom as "cave apes", right?

Why is it absurd? Cave apes don't split atoms. Thats why I call them cave apes. :lol:

Oh, I see. It has to be a police commissioner to count?

You know. The apples to apples thing?

Why is it absurd? Cave apes don't split atoms. Thats why I call them cave apes. :lol:

I have to assume that somewhere in the world there are people still living in caves, but ill betcha their skin isnt white. :lol:

Forum List

Back