Wolfeboro, NH police commissioner calls Obama the N-word, refuses to apologize

Should this 82 year old racist coot have to resign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have become such crybabies in this country. There are assholes and idiots everywhere and in every occupation, it happens, grow up people.

I agree, but I still think he should step down. Even if he might not have any problems with the 20 black residents of the town..it's still questionable that they would be treated fairly if they are arrested now.

Obama is a POS, why couldn't he have just said that?

What part of this do you not understand, shit stirrer?

CustomStickerMakers1stAmendment.png

I understand it completely. Do you see me trying to forbid you from saying anything?

Nope.

I am more than willing to let you make a total fool out of yourself. Go right ahead.

Now, to the content of the OP:

Do you think it is right to call the President a "N*****"?
Do you think the dude should resign?
It doesn't matter what's "right". The 1st Amendment says he CAN. Doesn't that piss you off, Adolph?

jesus you are fucking stupid. Its really getting old with you people thinking this is a 1st amendment right. Its not. It wasnt with bundy, it isnt with Sterling, and it isnt with this retard.

Got something against the 1st Amendment?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Only when someone with whom I disagree uses it.

4. I don't know, I'm just a dumb liberal, don't ask me trick questions.

The first amendment says Copeland can say any objectionable thing he wants and the government can't arrest him (Congress shall make no law....)

It doesn't say there are no consequences for what you say

And this is exactly what these people can't handle. They don't want to deal with the personal responsibility of the consequences. They want to be able to walk around and say ****** with nobody saying " hey you shouldn't do that".

dont worry i am sure Mac, fox, and edge will be in here soon enough humping each other how we dont get it or something.

1. Yes

2. No

Only a retard interprets the First Amendment to mean there are no consequences to your free speech. He cant be imprisoned but he should be removed from his position as he has the power to exercise his racism. We know he is angry over a Black POTUS and probably taking it out on every black person he can.

We have become such crybabies in this country. There are assholes and idiots everywhere and in every occupation, it happens, grow up people.

Thats what crybabies say when they have to face consequences for being racist dicks. You say something negative get ready to be hurt financially or any other way possible. You have a right to say and think what you want but others have the right to say and think what they want and do anything legally possible to see that racist dicks lose some skin.

I agree, but I still think he should step down. Even if he might not have any problems with the 20 black residents of the town..it's still questionable that they would be treated fairly if they are arrested now.

Obama is a POS, why couldn't he have just said that?

He want to express his outrage that a Black man is in the White House. Somehow "POS" does not encompass the entirety of his outrage and butthurtedness.

1. Yes

2. No

Only a retard interprets the First Amendment to mean there are no consequences to your free speech. He cant be imprisoned but he should be removed from his position as he has the power to exercise his racism. We know he is angry over a Black POTUS and probably taking it out on every black person he can.
You mean like Obama telling the D.O.J. not to prosecute voter intimidation cases if the victims are white? Something like that?

Nobody should be persecuted for telling the truth. Obama is a ******. He's an owned corporate ******, and globalist gangsta. Spit would be wasted on this guy.

1. Yes

2. No

You mean like Obama telling the D.O.J. not to prosecute voter intimidation cases if the victims are white? Something like that?

I'm sure you have an article that say the POTUS told the DOJ not to prosecute voter intimidation due to the victims being white just like you also have proof the POTUS called you a redneck peckerwood right?

Nobody should be persecuted for telling the truth. Obama is a ******. He's an owned corporate ******, and globalist gangsta. Spit would be wasted on this guy.

Plenty of people should be persecuted for speaking their opinions. If your opinion is stupid and you hold sway over someone you have a low opinion of, you should be persecuted and lose your position of power.

Plenty of people should be persecuted for speaking their opinions. If your opinion is stupid and you hold sway over someone you have a low opinion of, you should be persecuted and lose your position of power.

You should move to Europe.

What for? I can do what I want to right here in the US.

You can't persecute people for stating their mind but you can do that in Europe, legally. Sounds like your kind of thing. Better yet in the U.S., you can hate them and berate them on a online forum like this one at least until your boy or his ilk make it illegal.

Just last week some professor I believe it was stated in is farewell address that all white people must die. Pretty funny stuff when the guy is whiter than I am and still believes that Jews are an actual race. I just can't make this stuff up!

Last edited:

You can't persecute people for stating their mind but you can do that in Europe, legally. Sounds like your kind of thing. Better yet, you can hate them and berate them on a online forum like this one at least until your boy or his ilk make it illegal.

Just last week some professor I believe it was stated in is farewell address that all white people must die. Pretty funny stuff when the guy is whiter than I am and still believes that Jews are an actual race. I just can't make this stuff up!

Either you dont know what persecute means or you meant prosecute.

persecute Verb
subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.
"his followers were persecuted by the authorities"
synonyms: oppress, abuse, victimize, ill-treat, mistreat, maltreat, tyrannize, torment, torture; More
harass or annoy (someone) persistently.
"Hilda was persecuted by some of the other girls"

What does the white guy wanting to kill off his own race have to do with anything? Did he hurt your feelings or something? Dont be ashamed or hurt. We have some Black people that do the same thing.

Last edited:

You can't persecute people for stating their mind but you can do that in Europe, legally. Sounds like your kind of thing. Better yet in the U.S., you can hate them and berate them on a online forum like this one at least until your boy or his ilk make it illegal.

You don't believe jews are an actual race?

It doesnt count that they actually have a gene that can determine if you are Jewish to him.

I'm sure you have an article that say the POTUS told the DOJ not to prosecute voter intimidation due to the victims being white just like you also have proof the POTUS called you a redneck peckerwood right?
Would you accept it if I did? And do you have proof that the commissioner called you a race baiting ******?

1. Yes

2. No

The bolded: No. We don't know that. And there is a part time officer who is black and on the force, but I believe, on in the summers.

But that he is angry over a black POTUS, that is indeed quite obvious.

Why?

Free speech is well protected in Europe, but people also use some common sense in most of Europe as well, which is more than I can say for a lot of racist Righties in the USA.

You don't believe jews are an actual race?

It doesnt count that they actually have a gene that can determine if you are Jewish to him.

Who is they? How about a link to that Jewish gene thingy.

Forum List

Back