Woman arrested with firearm and letter to Biden

And the MAGA, QAnon nuts will keep coming. trump has removed the rock that was covering the slugs of society.

Feel free to crawl back under the rock then.
By the way there is nothing wrong or crazy about the concept of MAKING AMRICA GREAT AGAIN.
it simply means we could be a place of opportunity where our "leaders" become public servants putting the needs of citizens before their own greedy aspirations.

And the MAGA, QAnon nuts will keep coming. trump has removed the rock that was covering the slugs of society.

The new bogeyman of the Democratic Party. Run!

Smilng-attractive-older-woman-with-cane-iStock-1029340842.jpg

That filthy ass piece of shit China Joe stole our Democracy with the scam of unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. There are American Patriots out there that feel that they will never get justice from the government.

These hateful Democrats think they are the only ones that can preach "no justice, no peace". They should not be surprised if there Americans that are really pissed at them for the election thievery.

I would smile about it all day long if a bunch of the butt pirates got tarred and feathered but I don't want any of them to ever be assassinated.

That filthy ass piece of shit China Joe stole our Democracy with the scam of unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. There are American Patriots out there that feel that they will never get justice from the government.

These hateful Democrats think they are the only ones that can preach "no justice, no peace". They should not be surprised if there Americans that are really pissed at them for the election thievery.

I would smile about it all day long if a bunch of the butt pirates got tarred and feathered but I don't want any of them to ever be assassinated.
Fake news.

It's all part of th same charge. He won't be charged separately for each and every whack-a-doodle they catch. Nobody's got time for that.

You want to make Trump a martyr. How do you think the whack-a-doodles will respond to that? He's gone. Why not just let him become irrelevant? Why is your revenge more important than the consequences of your revenge?

Agreed. If we were to go there as a default it would never end.

Forum List

Back