Woman arrested with firearm and letter to Biden

What's ridiculous about it?

Whatever...
And that seemed to be the most important part of your post as far as I'm concerned.

Making Trump a martyr for lunatics like Bootney doesn't seem like a bad idea to you? You'll never get Trump anyway, but even if you could it wouldn't be worth it.
The problem is tRump per se, it's the behavior. If we just let it go unpunished what will the next populist nut case do? We must make it absolutely clear that what he did is comply unacceptable and you will face dire consequences if you try to repeat it.

And the MAGA, QAnon nuts will keep coming. trump has removed the rock that was covering the slugs of society.

Feel free to crawl back under the rock then.
By the way there is nothing wrong or crazy about the concept of MAKING AMRICA GREAT AGAIN.
it simply means we could be a place of opportunity where our "leaders" become public servants putting the needs of citizens before their own greedy aspirations.
AMRICA?

Doesn't Q have a spelling tutor?

Glad you can pick up on Typos, other than that, we can just call the rest of my post correct and spot on.
And for the record, everyone you may not agree with or disagrees with your points is not a member of QAnon, but feel free to keep looking for them in your closet before you turn the lights out at night.

Whatever...
And that seemed to be the most important part of your post as far as I'm concerned.

Making Trump a martyr for lunatics like Bootney doesn't seem like a bad idea to you? You'll never get Trump anyway, but even if you could it wouldn't be worth it.
The problem is tRump per se, it's the behavior. If we just let it go unpunished what will the next populist nut case do? We must make it absolutely clear that what he did is comply unacceptable and you will face dire consequences if you try to repeat it.
True...but he won't have to. He is going to try and get MAGA SOS in each state....so that they will overturn the vote count if he does run and lose in 2024. He will also try to push the House into the GOPQ column. He will do it legally...like Adolph did.

Whatever...

True...but he won't have to. He is going to try and get MAGA SOS in each state....so that they will overturn the vote count if he does run and lose in 2024. He will also try to push the House into the GOPQ column. He will do it legally...like Adolph did.
Another reason he needs to be brought to justice. Or at least be concentrated on his legal defense instead.

By the way there is nothing wrong or crazy about the concept of MAKING AMRICA GREAT AGAIN.
it simply means we could be a place of opportunity where our "leaders" become public servants putting the needs of citizens before their own greedy aspirations.
No go until we get our guns and our gun rights back from the Democrat party communists who run this country.

No go until we get our guns and our gun rights back from the Democrat party communists who run this country.
Q talking points....

Q talking points....
I don't know exactly what Ashli Babbitt was doing when she was shot and killed by Democrat D.C. police forces. I am not privy to that level of classified information, but Nancy Pelosi's laptop was definitely seized by U.S. military special forces on a warrant January 6.

Babbitt was wearing a T-shirt with a large letter Q on it at the time. As seen in the news media photographs.

Why the hate? If the Dems love LGBTQ, why the hate? And why do Democrats commit most of the hate crimes complained about by Democrats, with enhanced criminal penalties under Democrat legislation?

Murder is a hate crime, and it's premeditated murder we're talking about.

These people are absolutely terrified, completely paranoid, terribly misguided. This is what Trump and his fucked up media have created. More on the way, no doubt. And far more dangerous.
I understand the terrified, even paranoid---------but how the hell is she or any of us who hate biden misguided? The Bidens are pedophiles who take bribes from CHINA and are abusing their position to aid china and hurt the US as evidence by Biden's own set of EO already signed.

Whatever...

Gee how communist of you------destroy popular enemies or else the people will try to put in a new hero...

The American people are simmering right now (and stockpiling a few necessary items)-attacking Trump will only make us SIMMER faster....you really don't want to make him a martyr.

These people are absolutely terrified, completely paranoid, terribly misguided. This is what Trump and his fucked up media have created. More on the way, no doubt. And far more dangerous.
I understand the terrified, even paranoid---------but how the hell is she or any of us who hate biden misguided? The Bidens are pedophiles who take bribes from CHINA and are abusing their position to aid china and hurt the US as evidence by Biden's own set of EO already signed.
You ask how you're misguided, then you spout of your talk radio/Qanon conspiracies right after that.

You just answered your own question. And I know that you don't even know it.

Whatever...

Gee how communist of you------destroy popular enemies or else the people will try to put in a new hero...

The American people are simmering right now (and stockpiling a few necessary items)-attacking Trump will only make us SIMMER faster....you really don't want to make him a martyr.
Fortunately for America, the DHS is waking up to who the real terrorists are.
DHS was founded because of 9/11 but is shifting to face the threat of domestic terrorism - The Washington Post

You ask how you're misguided, then you spout of your talk radio/Qanon conspiracies right after that.

I asked you to explain your position and how you arrived at your conclusion of being MISGUIDED. You respond with an insult with a vague claim. The money trail and even joes own comments proves taking bribes from CHINA and others--there is no misguided in this possible. The EVIDENCE is clearly there.

Biden's hair sniffing and inappropriate behavior with anything female indicates sexual pervasion. His son on film raping little girls including family------clearly shows pedophilia. This is not a Qanon "conspiracy" as you like the dems and their chinese trolls like to spin--this is just the logical conclusion of the facts now known.

You need to learn that some people don't respond well to smear and name calling well---some people simply follow the facts.

I asked you to explain your position and how you arrived at your conclusion of being MISGUIDED. You respond with an insult with a vague claim. The money trail and even joes own comments proves taking bribes from CHINA and others--there is no misguided in this possible. The EVIDENCE is clearly there.

Biden's hair sniffing and inappropriate behavior with anything female indicates sexual pervasion. His son on film raping little girls including family------clearly shows pedophilia. This is not a Qanon "conspiracy" as you like the dems and their chinese trolls like to spin--this is just the logical conclusion of the facts now known.

You need to learn that some people don't respond well to smear and name calling well---some people simply follow the facts.
The facts that are presented to you in your reality. There are now two realities. Sadly.

I'm not trying to convince people like you of anything. I've long since given up on that.

Right because anyone who wants to kill or do harm to a sitting President drives up to checkpoint and tells the police they are there to meet said President.
She and Pa Kettle seem like average crazies; the bb gun is a nice touch--Stand back or I'll put your eye out!

Remember Spidey who scaled 16 floors of Trump Tower to speak to him (when he wasn't in town)? The schizo who loaded up his car with weapons in Illinois and went to the WH insisting on a meeting with T****? There were at least three fence jumpers, too. They're not firing on all cylinders.

That filthy ass piece of shit China Joe stole our Democracy with the scam of unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. There are American Patriots out there that feel that they will never get justice from the government.

These hateful Democrats think they are the only ones that can preach "no justice, no peace". They should not be surprised if there Americans that are really pissed at them for the election thievery.

I would smile about it all day long if a bunch of the butt pirates got tarred and feathered but I don't want any of them to ever be assassinated.
tenor-11.gif

Forum List

Back