Woman arrested with firearm and letter to Biden

What's ridiculous about it?

Whatever...
And that seemed to be the most important part of your post as far as I'm concerned.

Making Trump a martyr for lunatics like Bootney doesn't seem like a bad idea to you? You'll never get Trump anyway, but even if you could it wouldn't be worth it.
The problem is tRump per se, it's the behavior. If we just let it go unpunished what will the next populist nut case do? We must make it absolutely clear that what he did is comply unacceptable and you will face dire consequences if you try to repeat it.
Gee how communist of you------destroy popular enemies or else the people will try to put in a new hero...

The American people are simmering right now (and stockpiling a few necessary items)-attacking Trump will only make us SIMMER faster....you really don't want to make him a martyr.
You've completely missed the point.

As usual.

Whatever...
And that seemed to be the most important part of your post as far as I'm concerned.

Making Trump a martyr for lunatics like Bootney doesn't seem like a bad idea to you? You'll never get Trump anyway, but even if you could it wouldn't be worth it.
The problem is tRump per se, it's the behavior. If we just let it go unpunished what will the next populist nut case do? We must make it absolutely clear that what he did is comply unacceptable and you will face dire consequences if you try to repeat it.
Gee how communist of you------destroy popular enemies or else the people will try to put in a new hero...

The American people are simmering right now (and stockpiling a few necessary items)-attacking Trump will only make us SIMMER faster....you really don't want to make him a martyr.
Fortunately for America, the DHS is waking up to who the real terrorists are.
DHS was founded because of 9/11 but is shifting to face the threat of domestic terrorism - The Washington Post
The way you fools are defining domestic terrorists, DHS may need to hire a few million more people.

You slaves should fear us. We are your rulers.

Whatever...

As usual.
It looks to me like you completely missed your own point.

It was a perfect recitation of your nonsense.

But, go ahead with your plans. Go ahead and do what you think is necessary.

We (at least 20,000,000) will do the same.

Be afraid.

And the MAGA, QAnon nuts will keep coming. trump has removed the rock that was covering the slugs of society.
Wow. It really makes me sad to see that kind of security around the WH. it's like a war zone or something. How did it come to this?

Assassinations have gone on through history, There was an assassination attempt on the President in August and again in September of last year. In fact there were five assassination attempts on Trump in four years and five attempts on Obama in eight years. Bush had one and Clinton had 5. 350 million people and there are bound to be nuts trying to take out someone.

And the MAGA, QAnon nuts will keep coming. trump has removed the rock that was covering the slugs of society.

So this is Trump's fault too?
I THINK YOU ARE YOUR MAMA'S FAULT
Why not just let him become irrelevant?
Why not just let Osama BinLauden "become irrelevant"? Or Saddam Husien?
Biden must be feeling guilty and half of America is gunning for him the way he has all those troops surrounding him and all locked up in the White House. What will be funny is when those same troops drag him to the gallows

in some states such as Florida it is not unusual to find an unregistered and loaded handgun in a car.

There is no firearm registration in Florida and it is legal to have a loaded firearm in your car as long as it is in plain sight or “securely encased.”

Whatever...

DHS was founded because of 9/11 but is shifting to face the threat of domestic terrorism - The Washington Post
The way you fools are defining domestic terrorists, DHS may need to hire a few million more people.

You kids sure whine a lot for "rulers".

Whatever...

As usual.
It looks to me like you completely missed your own point.

It was a perfect recitation of your nonsense.

But, go ahead with your plans. Go ahead and do what you think is necessary.

We (at least 20,000,000) will do the same.

Be afraid.
Oh shit, he's gonna turn on capslock again.

So this is Trump's fault too?
I THINK YOU ARE YOUR MAMA'S FAULT
Why not just let him become irrelevant?
Why not just let Osama BinLauden "become irrelevant"? Or Saddam Husien?
Biden must be feeling guilty and half of America is gunning for him the way he has all those troops surrounding him and all locked up in the White House. What will be funny is when those same troops drag him to the gallows
1bntgh.jpg

Whatever...

Hell, if they hire Deplorables we can start to go after Progs. A lot of media and entertainers to start with.

Forum List

Back