Woman assaulted in home invasion in Sanford,Fl

The N word I would never want to call black people is, neighbor

LMAO..I know how you feel. Just rented a house and behind me is 2 negro families...already got into it with the fat sow of the family...she had a problem because her brand new car couldn't go around the huge UHAUL truck I had parked unloading...thank goodness we are moving back south in July.

Their heinous behavior is reminiscent of white raids on black communities for nearly three hundred years.

Lol! Excusing violent behavior.

Sad how one justifies the actions of others. And then going on tangent of 300 years, definitely making up crap. Interesting how lefties lower themselves.

He is far ahead of me. I have much to learn.

Actually I think you're about caught up with him. I have no idea why you guys don't just go ahead and use the n word :dunno:

Might as well at this point

so you're a'ok with thugs attacking innocent people that don't do a thing. Oh'yesss the past some how makes it ok.

Fuck you.

Their heinous behavior is reminiscent of white raids on black communities for nearly three hundred years.

Lol! Excusing violent behavior.

Sad how one justifies the actions of others. And then going on tangent of 300 years, definitely making up crap. Interesting how lefties lower themselves.

The left isn't against violence as long as it happens to the people they have spite for. They're not fighting for a better world...don't ever think they're. None of these extreme bastards on either side are of the sane mindset.

What a sicking piece of shit you're. The next time I get a chance I am negging you for this.:mad:

White people, of course, have been benevolent saviors of the black savages throughout all of history.

:cuckoo:

Last I heard, northern whites fought and died in an effort to free the slaves. When are you going to mention the fact that blacks sold their bruthas into slavery in the first place?

Watch ... total silence.

These kinds of thugs know how much support they have from liberals. That's why they are so convinced they have a right to commit crimes. It's all justified by historical wrongs committed a century or so ago.

When are the Brits going to start killing the Italians over the Roman occupation?

weird how some people defend violence because of what happened 150 years ago. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SUCH PEOPLE?

How is this getting us past such things is kind of above me. No one has a right to attack someone like this...Period, end of story!

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with slavery, blacks are violent like this in every part of the world

weird how some people defend violence because of what happened 150 years ago. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SUCH PEOPLE?

How is this getting us past such things is kind of above me. No one has a right to attack someone like this...Period, end of story!

Just more justification for buying guns for self protection and LOTs of ammo. I have a conceal carry permit. I don't look forward to ever having to use it but if these gangsta types try anything they'll hear the sound of whistling wind between their ears.

Whites should start a little payback over the riots in the 60s.

And 90s. Remember Reginald Denny? The truck driver innocently doing his job and minding his own business?

Watch these "courageous" group of hyenas. Notice that there isn't any one-on-one fighting going on. It's armed panzees ganging up on single, unsuspecting individuals.

trucker beat in la riots - Bing Videos

If you aren't armed you better get ya one. Because if our economy ever collapses you can rest assured that the "crips" and the "bloods" will be on a "wildin'" rampage.

I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

There will never be a race war here. If anyone rises up, they will be put down.

What those thugs did is awful, just as any thugs of any race.

Every time any racist nonsense rises up on this board, it gets slapped down.

Spot on.

I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

There will never be a race war here. If anyone rises up, they will be put down.

What those thugs did is awful, just as any thugs of any race.

Every time any racist nonsense rises up on this board, it gets slapped down.

Spot on.

Nothing justifies this kind of violence ever. When did I defend any kind of violence against anyone? Never, so I really don't understand why you made that post trying to justify the violence. Blacks need to stop thinking in the past.

You're not a liberal as you don't have logic. A fake!

so you're a'ok with thugs attacking innocent people that don't do a thing. Oh'yesss the past some how makes it ok.

Fuck you.

I never said it was okay dumbass. But you're point has absolutely nothing to do with the act. It has everything to do with color. So fuck you. Here's what your friends said:

Well not sure if its because I called someone that or I used it in general but I can use Negro or Ape or Monkey or whatever else to identify them.

^ There's the caliber of person you are defending [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION]. Great job ass

:rolleyes:

Fuck you.

I never said it was okay dumbass. But you're point has absolutely nothing to do with the act. It has everything to do with color. So fuck you. Here's what your friends said:

Well not sure if its because I called someone that or I used it in general but I can use Negro or Ape or Monkey or whatever else to identify them.

^ There's the caliber of person you are defending [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION]. Great job ass

:rolleyes:

physical violence is unjustified and no amount of dirty words will make it not so. I am not so much defending orion or tank but attacking people that justify the violence.

I don't care what these people think or believe as long as they don't harm anyone. Saying a mean word isn't harming anyone!

Forum List

Back