Woman assaulted in home invasion in Sanford,Fl

Sad thing is. War has been declared on the white race here in America. The media,government,"minorities" are all committed to the ultimate destruction and annihilation of the white race. They fail to prosecute the few they actually arrest and then its hardly ever for hate crimes,the media refuses to tell us race if it even covers the stories. Its a fact that war has been declared on us and its time to wake up and open our eyes. I keep my family as safe as possible by living in a very white town and inspecting the schools my kids attend and keeping an eye on them around non whites...they learned the hard way the negro neighbors stole some of their toys. So I went and took them back and filed a police report...told my kids not to associate with them but they had to learn the hard way. That's how it starts. Stealing toys or tools etc. I am very glad we have a damn good guard dog.

Wow, Talk about deja vu! A voice from 1955. Takes me back to the good old days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

There will never be a race war here. If anyone rises up, they will be put down.

What those thugs did is awful, just as any thugs of any race.

Every time any racist nonsense rises up on this board, it gets slapped down.

Spot on.
Rose colored glasses my friend...must be awesome.
PHP:
There is a race war going on right now, and whites are losing

No. You bigots are losing.

So all the elderly,disabled,innocent white folks that are murdered,raped,robbed,knocked out but negro criminals are bigots eh? Interesting view of things...stupid but interesting.

Wild, feral whites have lived and preyed in this country since the founding.

All that is justified within the liberal mind because of 100+ years ago. Liberalism isn't about logic anymore but of spit and fascism.

Whine all you want.

Mistype all you want.

You are losing culturally on this issue and that will not change.

I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

Spot on.

How the hell is this even close to spot on? You minimized violence, no one wins when idiots downplay violence. This is a tragedy, you made shit up about something you claim started over 300 years ago, you are called on being a lying sack of shit and now you try to turn it?

You are not even smart. Violence is terrible no matter color, race or religion. I know you and Joe love it when Morons suffer from violence, so spare me your sanctimonious BS.

Yes, violence is terrible.

Your statements about "Morons suffer[ing]" violence is moronic.

Feral whites, from individual to vigilante to criminal to organized government, preyed on non-whites for hundreds of years.

Yet you want to ignore the truth.

Spot on.
PHP:

No. You bigots are losing.

So all the elderly,disabled,innocent white folks that are murdered,raped,robbed,knocked out but negro criminals are bigots eh? Interesting view of things...stupid but interesting.

Really do tell...facts,links please. Were there packs of wild white folks stalking unsuspecting negro's and knocking them out on the streets for no reason? How about raping and robbing at astounding rates?

Really do tell...facts,links please. Were there packs of wild white folks stalking unsuspecting negro's and knocking them out on the streets for no reason? How about raping and robbing at astounding rates?

Truly you can't be that ignorant...

event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

thomasshippabramsmith1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are feral whites? Looks like upstanding citizens defending their women and communities from criminals.

Those are feral whites? Looks like upstanding citizens defending their women and communities from criminals.

Grade-three educated BillyJoeBob fucking his sister and living off hooch may be "uptstanding citizens" wherever you're from, but in the civilized world, they're not.

Oh, and Jake, your comments about 300 years is ridiculous.

And when was the last time tens of thousands of white folks protested the murder of one of our thugs? Not only are there far more monsters in that community but that community gets all butt hurt when someone defends themselves as they're getting attacked. They think nothing of the victim...

Really, when was it ever ok for a white thug to get away with such violence in the past 20 years.

Grade-three educated BillyJoeBob fucking his sister and living off hooch may be "uptstanding citizens" wherever you're from, but in the civilized world, they're not.

Oh, and Jake, you're comments about 300 years is ridiculous.

hundreds of thousands of whites aren't marching down the street defending billyjoejackass anytime soon either. We will be happy to lock the bastard away if he breaks the law!:mad:

Oh, and Jake, your comments about 300 years is ridiculous.

Let that anti white racism SHINE my boy....

Forum List

Back