Woman assaulted in home invasion in Sanford,Fl

PHP:
There will never be a race war here. If anyone rises up, they will be put down.
There is a race war going on right now, and whites are losing

No. You bigots are losing.

I wish the black bigots were losing also so we can find peace as a country. Too bad that violence is so wide spread within certain cultures.

I hope none of you mindless fools make the mistake of walking down the wrong street.

I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

What those thugs did is awful, just as any thugs of any race.

Every time any racist nonsense rises up on this board, it gets slapped down.

Spot on.
Rose colored glasses my friend...must be awesome.
PHP:

So all the elderly,disabled,innocent white folks that are murdered,raped,robbed,knocked out but negro criminals are bigots eh? Interesting view of things...stupid but interesting.

PHP:

I wish the black bigots were losing also so we can find peace as a country. Too bad that violence is so wide spread within certain cultures.

I hope none of you mindless fools make the mistake of walking down the wrong street.

I live less than thirty miles from Sanford. I guarantee you all the wrong streets are in white neighborhoods filled with beer guzzling, meth addicted white trash.

I am glad to see that my comments irritated the racist ant hole here. Whites are not going to pay anyone back not since other whites put the likes of the hardcore KKK into the ground in the sixties and seventies.

Spot on.
Rose colored glasses my friend...must be awesome.
PHP:

So all the elderly,disabled,innocent white folks that are murdered,raped,robbed,knocked out but negro criminals are bigots eh? Interesting view of things...stupid but interesting.

All that is justified within the liberal mind because of 100+ years ago. Liberalism isn't about logic anymore but of spit and fascism.

Sad thing is. War has been declared on the white race here in America. The media,government,"minorities" are all committed to the ultimate destruction and annihilation of the white race. They fail to prosecute the few they actually arrest and then its hardly ever for hate crimes,the media refuses to tell us race if it even covers the stories. Its a fact that war has been declared on us and its time to wake up and open our eyes. I keep my family as safe as possible by living in a very white town and inspecting the schools my kids attend and keeping an eye on them around non whites...they learned the hard way the negro neighbors stole some of their toys. So I went and took them back and filed a police report...told my kids not to associate with them but they had to learn the hard way. That's how it starts. Stealing toys or tools etc. I am very glad we have a damn good guard dog.

Hey mods!!! Can we make a black bashing forum? That way most of the stormfronters comments will be ignored and people will take them more seriously in real threads.

Or maybe the race/relations forum can be moved out of zone 2 so it's a racial free for all. That way all blatantly racist threads can be moved there to be ignored by people.

Because this shouldn't count as 'current events.'
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

EDIT:

The guy who started the thread said this later:
Well not sure if its because I called someone that or I used it in general but I can use Negro or Ape or Monkey or whatever else to identify them.

^That's not very conducive to discussion about what is supposedly a "current event"

Last edited:
Ah the blatant anti white racist is afraid people might learn something...trying to cover up an obvious current event because of your prejudices....tsk tsk.

Hey mods!!! Can we make a black bashing forum? That way most of the stormfronters comments will be ignored and people will take them more seriously in real threads.

Or maybe the race/relations forum can be moved out of zone 2 so it's a racial free for all. That way all blatantly racist threads can be moved there to be ignored by people.

Any ganster or thug that wishes to kill, rape or murder should be spit on. Do you agree? Or are you saying we shouldn't look down on the vast magnitude of such crimes within this community as it makes them feel shameful.

Any ganster or thug that wishes to kill, rape or murder should be spit on. Do you agree? Or are you saying we shouldn't look down on the vast magnitude of such crimes within this community as it makes them feel shameful.

This is a politics forum. Meant for discussion and argument about different topics. You won't find a single person on these boards who disagree that those people should go to jail. Not a single one.

There is no discussion to be had about this topic other than "blacks are so stoopid haha sooper stoopid blacks."

If you want that there's a forum full of white supremacists that can be easily found on the internet. Hell it's the first thing that shows up if you search "white supremacist forum"

If you're a white thug = dog shit
If you're a black thug = dog shit
If you're a Hispanic thug = dog shit

What the fuck is the difference? Maybe the magnitude but out of that there isn't. :eek: Just stop the violence, get a education and make our society better!

If you're a white thug = dog shit
If you're a black thug = dog shit
If you're a Hispanic thug = dog shit

What the fuck is the difference? Maybe the magnitude but out of that there isn't. :eek: Just stop the violence, get a education and make our society better!

Great. Tell that to tank, O and katz and several other people on this forum

I live less than thirty miles from Sanford. I guarantee you all the wrong streets are in white neighborhoods filled with beer guzzling, meth addicted white trash.
Sure buddy :lol:

Spot on.

How the hell is this even close to spot on? You minimized violence, no one wins when idiots downplay violence. This is a tragedy, you made shit up about something you claim started over 300 years ago, you are called on being a lying sack of shit and now you try to turn it?

You are not even smart. Violence is terrible no matter color, race or religion. I know you and Joe love it when Morons suffer from violence, so spare me your sanctimonious BS.

Forum List

Back