Woman attacks husband on plane

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Don't worry. Even though we are supposed to treat women like men......wait.

Is that what we are supposed to do? She was not charged, even though she is guilty of assault.

Sigh

Flying is like taking the public bus but worse. You are stuck together longer. You have less room to move. No assigned seating on the bus.
Your next stop on he bus is hours away. No federal marshals on the bus to haul away loonies. A bus cannot drop a thousand feet out of the sky and pancake on the ground. No long security lines and TSA hoops to jump through.
Nobody loses their luggage on the bus.

Man...what a monster....I would wait until she least expected it and cold clock her and leave her laying in the street....then I would pin the link to this video on her blouse.....and I would never see her again.....

This woman has a bigger soda belly than her grandfather after 80 years of beer gazling. And she hasn't succeeded against mail domination yet? Stupid woman ...

I couldn't really make out what she was bytchin' about. So much cursing, but it seems as if the husband was not paying his alimony. Or she found out she as left out of the will. :auiqs.jpg:

By the way she is acting , she has did this before and got away with it , I would of punched her in the mouth to end the assault to shut up her pie hole while she was picking up her teeth off the floor.:21::21::21::21::21:

^^^ If she has a track record, her next meal should be coming from the nearest prison cell and if she doesn't think that being in lady jail is fair, my only question for her would be this one: "Would you rather be in the guy's jail where you would then be their next meal?" :) :) :)

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

Is that what we are supposed to do? She was not charged, even though she is guilty of assault.

Sigh

It's practically guaranteed that this isn't the first time he's seen an outburst of this nature, from this she-beast. As such hes an idiot for still keeping her around.I mean her obesity is more than ample reason to have dismissed her, but her total la k of class, and her ghetto attitude should ha e sealed the deal long before this moment...

Sigh

It's practically guaranteed that this isn't the first time he's seen an outburst of this nature, from this she-beast. As such hes an idiot for still keeping her around.I mean her obesity is more than ample reason to have dismissed her, but her total la k of class, and her ghetto attitude should ha e sealed the deal long before this moment...

I am going to just presume she is a thirsty beast in the sheets.

Forum List

Back