Zone1 Woman Booted From School Board Meeting After Giving The Finger to Woman Speaking The Word of God

What would you be saying if this was an Arab-American who was preaching the Koran at a school board meeting?
I think we know the answer to that.

explodehead.gif

She can but she notes how God put these people into these elected positions. I want to know how it works when one they disagree with wins an election?

Satan was stronger than God?
That's her opinion.

I don't find it any more or less outlandish, in a venue where some clown might come up and describe giving pubescent children puberty blockers and hormones as "health care".....It certainly wouldn't warrant making an unhinged spectacle of myself, to the point that I'd get booted from the meeting.

Just another right winger who thinks they are being kind dragging Jesus into a secular situation. I'm sure this lady meant well but people like this cannot comprehend anyone not wanting to be preached at.
It just literally has nothing to do with a school board meeting. SB meetings are about the lights at building 7 and shit.

Wow, the religious bigotry from the leftkooks is off the charts here!

Who says someone can't discuss their faith, as it relates to the given issue at hand, at a school board or city council meeting?
Every one else on the fuckin planet.

No one should be flipping off anyone in a school board meeting, and no should be quoting the Bible.

I agree with you on that first part, but what about freedom of religion? She speaks the truth. Whether or not anybody chooses to believe it is on them.

That's her opinion.

I don't find it any more or less outlandish, in a venue where some clown might come up and describe giving pubescent children puberty blockers and hormones as "health care".....It certainly wouldn't warrant making an unhinged spectacle of myself, to the point that I'd get booted from the meeting.

I don't agree with flipping someone off simply because you disagree with them in a setting like this. I support the lady stating her opinion to the board. She has as much of a right as anyone.

I was simply noting a problem I have with her argument.

No but his lousy fan club has been known to tell a whopper or two. Didn't see no Jesus there. Just an overly religious woman wasting everyone's time.

I saw the Holy Spirit though.

Forum List

Back