Woman Born In China Tells Us How America Is Becoming Like China

y'all are spreading so many lies about what the FBI is doing... They aren't calling soccer moms domestic terroists.... Just try for once to have an honest conversation.
This woman says Democrats are using Communist tactics they used in China to attack their own people:

Yep. China has locked down their social media. Our two esteemed "parties" are working feverishly to emulate them.

Not when it comes to a fraudulent election.
Yes exactly with the fake claims of a fraudulent election. I have little doubt that you actually believe that nonsense. But your lack of ability to prove anything after all this time really says it all

This woman says Democrats are using Communist tactics they used in China to attack their own people:

There is actually a lot of this, people who lived under the bloodiest horrors who now live here trying to get their voices heard to warn us that the same bloody crew who gave the world Bolshevism, the Jewish genocide of 66 million Russian Christians that began in 1917, are well on their way to doing the same thing here using the same methods. Oddly, the media seems to overlook these voices.

Yes exactly with the fake claims of a fraudulent election. I have little doubt that you actually believe that nonsense. But your lack of ability to prove anything after all this time really says it all
They are not fake claims. Period. And I have told you to prove anything evidence must be heard in a court. That has not happened.

They are not fake claims. Period. And I have told you to prove anything evidence must be heard in a court. That has not happened.
1634152691560.jpeg

Funny cause that’s exactly how I see you… Zero credibility. Too many eyeballs and Bureaucratic systems in place for the FBI to be complicit in the conspiracies that you accuse them of being involved with and not get called out. Your BS is pure comedy
Funny cause that’s exactly how I see you
i have said more than once here....you party people say the same shit about each other......you people are a lot alike....

You are correct... They are REAL claims about FAKE things that are simple minded accusations and can not be proven despite almost a year passing by.

There is actually a lot of this, people who lived under the bloodiest horrors who now live here trying to get their voices heard to warn us that the same bloody crew who gave the world Bolshevism, the Jewish genocide of 66 million Russian Christians that began in 1917, are well on their way to doing the same thing here using the same methods. Oddly, the media seems to overlook these voices.
The media isn't completely complicit....but enough of them are to make it work.
Most journalists are liberal assholes....and will believe anything the left tells them.

Y'all can't present enough evidence to past the first round in court... Another one bites the dust.... You really suck at this.

Y'all can't present enough evidence to past the first round in court... Another one bites the dust.... You really suck at this.

I see "election investigators" told the judge. That is laughable. The GA. election was the most corrupt in the country.

I see "election investigators" told the judge. That is laughable.
Yup that was part of it... The judge looked at all the evidence that you nuts presented and like the dozens and dozens of other cases, y'all couldn't present anything to validate going to the next round. How pathetic is that? I'll answer... EXTREMELY PATHETIC

Funny cause that’s exactly how I see you
i have said more than once here....you party people say the same shit about each other......you people are a lot alike....
Whats a party person and in what way do you think I'm one of them?

Yup that was part of it... The judge looked at all the evidence that you nuts presented and like the dozens and dozens of other cases, y'all couldn't present anything to validate going to the next round. How pathetic is that? I'll answer... EXTREMELY PATHETIC
The judge looked at what the investigators gave him. We have no reason to believe is was factual given GA's corruption. It gave the judge an easy way out.

You are correct... AZ did prove that Biden was shorted hundreds of votes while Trump received about 100 votes too many. Haha. Talk about blowing up in your face!!!
AZ. showed blank ballots were counted. Ballots without chain of custody were counted and votes with completely illegible signatures were counted. Duplicate votes with no serial numbers were counted. It also exposed the fact Maricopa county officials did not run the election. Security log files were also deleted, a violation of federal law.

Try the whole story, weasel.

Whats a party person and in what way do you think I'm one of them?
a die hard democrat and republican but i think you already knew that.....and if you are not one of them then tell me right here that both parties are fucked and should go straight to hell....and i will say im sorry to put you in with one of them....

Forum List

Back