Woman Born In China Tells Us How America Is Becoming Like China

The judge looked at what the investigators gave him. We have no reason to believe is was factual given GA's corruption. It gave the judge an easy way out.
The judge looked at what the prosecution (your team) gave him. And it was a big fat nothing.

AZ. showed blank ballots were counted. Ballots without chain of custody were counted and votes with completely illegible signatures were counted. Duplicate votes with no serial numbers were counted. It also exposed the fact Maricopa county officials did not run the election. Security log files were also deleted, a violation of federal law.

Try the whole story, weasel.
Given the outcome of Biden being shorted and Trump getting more votes than he should have then it only makes sense to assume that those things you just laid out where done to help Trump and hurt Biden. Just another reason to shake my head at your nonsense.

a die hard democrat and republican but i think you already knew that.....and if you are not one of them then tell me right here that both parties are fucked and should go straight to hell....and i will say im sorry to put you in with one of them....
I can't stand the political parties... They should both be abolished. I've never been part of one. So why is it you think I'm a party person? Perhaps you should slow down on the false assumptions.

I can't stand the political parties... They should both be abolished. I've never been part of one. So why is it you think I'm a party person? Perhaps you should slow down on the false assumptions.
ok like i said i apologize....glad to see you are part of the "fuck the parties" club....

I`m a party person and I`ve been growing my own for 35 years. :)

The media isn't completely complicit....but enough of them are to make it work.
Most journalists are liberal assholes....and will believe anything the left tells them.
Most journalists work for Jews and will write whatever will get them a pat on the head from the boss.

The Globalists are using word games to control the minds of the public. Liked they have put a stain on the name Conspiracy Theorist. That it is now considered to be bad if you are labeled as a Conspiracy Theorist. As for those who they have labeled as Communist.
In order for the Globalist to get the public to hate someone. That they will label them a Communist so that they will go to war with them.
The only thing that Xi Jinping has done to make him a communist. Those that try to take over his country will be executed without due process.
He knows that giving these people due process is a waste of time. All it is giving them the chance to manipulate the system by dishing out bribes to win their cases.
And so Xi Jinping just put an end to the headache process by eliminating certain things like facing the accusers. Xi knows why the accusers didn't show up to testify against the accusers. It is because they all have been threatened to death or killed.

But you never see Hillary Clinton and them hanging around China. It is because they know that you cannot even look at Xi in a funny way or else you will be in prison donating a few vital organs.

I've remembered a movie about Tom Sawyer having the children in the neighborhood do his chores by manipulating their minds by the use of word games. And that is what the Globalists are using on the public to get them to play along with their agendas.

frame_02_delay-0.05s.gif

Forum List

Back