Woman Charged With Poisoning Toddler

I merely saved you the trouble

The out of wedlock birth rate was lower for blacks and whites in the 1950’s
Great. Post a link

and then note that Jim Crow laws were still in effect and that in many states it was illegal for interracial marriage to take place

Months ago Dad took his kid to the hospital, kid passed batteries and screws from his stool. The Mom tried to get custody was denied by the judge. CYS did an investigation and did nothing. The Dad had to have known his GF was trying to kill his kid. That is 1 evil bitch.

Great. Post a link

and then note that Jim Crow laws were still in effect and that in many states it was illegal for interracial marriage to take place
Marriage? lol 95% if bi-racial kids are born bastards.

Great. Post a link

interracial marriage has nothing to do with out of wedlock birth rates

Last edited:
interesting theory .. What do you think is driving the desperation?
It's a long story but it can all be traced back to following the civil war, white Americans didn't adjust to allowing black people to become their equals.

This could lead to another revolution in America.

I believe that Trump has capitalized on this racist divide and his popularity mainly comes from that.

It's a long story but it can all be traced back to following the civil war, white Americans didn't adjust to allowing black people to become their equals.

I believe that Trump has capitalized on this racist divide and his popularity mainly comes from that.
The problem is you who never stop with the racial bs.

It doesn't end in America. There is no emphasis on solutions that could even maintain the situation at the present levels.

Blacks are turning to desperate and inhuman solutions because they no longer have anything to lose.

This all speaks well for the idea of armed vigilante gangs. (paramilitary)

Your hate and ignorance is why you and your clan are called deplorables.

It doesn't end in America. There is no emphasis on solutions that could even maintain the situation at the present levels.

Blacks are turning to desperate and inhuman solutions because they no longer have anything to lose.

This all speaks well for the idea of armed vigilante gangs. (paramilitary)
It has nothing to do with race.

I merely saved you the trouble

The out of wedlock birth rate was lower for blacks and whites in the 1950’s
In the 50s black families were extremely strong. Black men stayed with their families. The real power though, was with grandmothers. Black women got extreme respect. No child would talk back to a mother. Disrespect to a Grandma, anyone's Grandma, was unheard of.

In the 50s black families were extremely strong. Black men stayed with their families. The real power though, was with grandmothers. Black women got extreme respect. No child would talk back to a mother. Disrespect to a Grandma, anyone's Grandma, was unheard of.
I notice pointing out that in some ways blacks were better off in the 1950’s is very upsetting to libs

Guilt-ridden white libs still dont accept black people as equals

Libs act as if black DNA was so damaged by racism that only government intervention and quotas can elevate blacks - even at the expense of promoting less qualified black candidates

Forum List

Back