Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

The stuff you guys bitch about. :cuckoo:

yeah well, we found it ignorant when you all bitched about some rodeo clown using an Obama mask for a comedy skit...(it showed disrespect to the dear leader, waaaaa)
and then to top it off, the NAACP wanted to charge him with a frikken hate crime...

so the beat goes on:lol:

Yes the rodeo clown is the same thing as a pregnant women almost fainting, loser.

I was in my 40's before I realized that dad didn't HAVE to sleep at the hospital when he was on call. Having five females at home with simultaneous PMS, swinging through the room on screaming mood vines was the cause of that.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was in my 40's before I realized that dad didn't HAVE to sleep at the hospital when he was on call. Having five females at home with simultaneous PMS, swinging through the room on screaming mood vines was the cause of that.

Information about the woman who fainted is coming out this morning. We are paying for the upcoming birth since she don't know who the daddy is

Anyone seen Slick Willie?

-Geaux

The stuff you guys bitch about. :cuckoo:

yeah well, we found it ignorant when you all bitched about some rodeo clown using an Obama mask for a comedy skit...(it showed disrespect to the dear leader, waaaaa)
and then to top it off, the NAACP wanted to charge him with a frikken hate crime...

Yes the rodeo clown is the same thing as a pregnant women almost fainting, loser.

Your right, its not.

The rodeo clown was legit

-Geaux

Your right, its not.

The rodeo clown was legit

-Geaux

And entertaining. That chick was a baaaaaaaaaaad actress. She didn't even turn a whiter shade of pale.

Information about the woman who fainted is coming out this morning. We are paying for the upcoming birth since she don't know who the daddy is

Anyone seen Slick Willie?

-Geaux

Which means she doesn't need the ACA. She already has Medicaid. Groovy!

what is a "Black Jimmy"?

It's a passive-aggressive racist pejorative.

MorethingsfrommypicturedumpThethingisIm_3d469c_4754224.gif

Oh, GOP racism. I thought that didn't exist.

let's take a closer look. was it real or Obamashopped ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eupEkeYOhj4]fake faint - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
let's take a closer look. was it real or Obamashopped ?

Nice grab! :lol:

The stooge's "friend" was sure up to something alright....her eyes started floating, shifty grin appeared, Barry turned around on cue, then spoke to the audience instead of the stooge. Axelrod trick....I'd bet my lunch on it.

the way you talk to women, I think it's pretty clear who needs to answer to mr. 666

Why don't you grab hold onto BBoobjobs blubber and waddle on over and start a "I Hate Sarah Palin Thread," you inbred bigot.

:lol: @ this trailer park, pot-belly, ugly as fuck moth-ball smelling cretin calling someone inbred.

The laughter is immense.

So you'd feel differently about him if you were attracted to him?...

Creepy. :eusa_eh:

:)

peace...

Why don't you grab hold onto BBoobjobs blubber and waddle on over and start a "I Hate Sarah Palin Thread," you inbred bigot.

:lol: @ this trailer park, pot-belly, ugly as fuck moth-ball smelling cretin calling someone inbred.

The laughter is immense.

peace...

cuz that makes sense ya whino

The laughter is immense.

peace...

You believe that Warrior is "ugly as fuck"... That's an Observation of his Physical Appearance considering the shots at his Physicality that preceded it and the Context... You do this a lot with guys... And I don't remember the last time you did regarding a Female... Good or Bad.

Don't get all Cranky, it's just an Observation kid. :rofl:

I pretty sure you're not Gay. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You believe that Warrior is "ugly as fuck"... That's an Observation of his Physical Appearance considering the shots at his Physicality that preceded it and the Context... You do this a lot with guys... And I don't remember the last time you did regarding a Female... Good or Bad.

Don't get all Cranky, it's just an Observation kid. :rofl:

I pretty sure you're not Gay. :thup:

peace...

In context, he was demeaning folks for being fat and ugly and he is fat and ugly. Are you his Knight?

Forum List

Back