Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

The stuff you guys bitch about. :cuckoo:

yeah well, we found it ignorant when you all bitched about some rodeo clown using an Obama mask for a comedy skit...(it showed disrespect to the dear leader, waaaaa)
and then to top it off, the NAACP wanted to charge him with a frikken hate crime...

so the beat goes on:lol:

I thought the rodeo clown was funny....but that doesn't fit your stereotype now, does it?

Actually, by the pics you've provided, YOU'RE UGLY AND FAT.

And this one's not a guess so.......:lol::lol::lol:

The real ugly fat sweaty bearded hairy legged birkenstock sandal with sock and frumpy kilt hairy armpitted bull dyke
bodecea
Member #20112

Seen the real life pictures of her, eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww she could be a brother to chaz bono in a kilt :puke:

Ah yes...the Bootlicker also brags about being a datamining voyeur. These are fine, upstanding people, these RW posters, aren't they? :eusa_eh:

So you are agreeing e have seen actual pictures of your nasty self. BTW I did not data mine shit, your girlfriend did :badgrin:

Obama simply looks at her and she passes out in sickness... .

LOL!!!

You can't say she was sick

Sometimes people who stand for long periods faint.

My lord there's hours of film clips of people fainting at weddings etc.

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire. They couldn't raise him, and had to drag him out of the church by his heels.

That wasn't humiliating or anything.
Didnt you just post the other day your sister was a lesbian?

You can't say she was sick

Sometimes people who stand for long periods faint.

My lord there's hours of film clips of people fainting at weddings etc.

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire. They couldn't raise him, and had to drag him out of the church by his heels.

Maybe her sister became a lesbian. Maybe she has more than one sister.

Maybe her sister became a lesbian. Maybe she has more than one sister.

I have three sisters. :thup:

I was in my 40's before I realized that dad didn't HAVE to sleep at the hospital when he was on call. Having five females at home with simultaneous PMS, swinging through the room on screaming mood vines was the cause of that.

:lol::lol:Now he's calling someone under educated.

In your case - it's obvious, you minimum-wage earning miserable failure.

I'll bet my recent paycheck against your recent paycheck, via pm's, that mine is higher & pays more in taxes.

Buck up and make the bet, s0n. I'm not backing down.

But in the mean time, here's warbler on a typical Sunday afternoon:

passed-out-junkie.jpg

I LOL'ed... until I remembered that it also looks like me on a typical Sunday afternoon... :eusa_shifty:

The way obama always has a bunch of drones in the background while having a teleprompter moment, I keep waiting for them to all start dancing to Thriller or something

-Geaux

Forum List

Back