Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

And on the eighth day, ham was sliced:

SprialHam.jpg

wait till these people find out that thier deductable is around $6000.00.

Five thousand is the catastrophic deductible on mine and then payment of claims goes to 100%. I met it the last two years I worked. I am on one medicine that costs $100,000/year and my insurance started paying 100% around October or November. I don't think the 'working poor' are going to like paying these premiums only to get nothing in return.

You know how to black out private information, ding bat.

(or don't you? I mean what is the extent of skills of a guy with a six word vocabulary, lullllzzz)

:badgrin:

C'mon queen, I could use the extra hundred bucks this week to cover the corny assed wine tour I'm getting dragged to this Shatterday.

Seek help

:lol: ^ more irony.

The guy who looks like the epitome of a trailer-park dirtball..............
calls people welfare queens.

The guy who is slovenly and out of shape..............
demeans women for being "Fat."

The guy who is the most mean-spirited, evil & wretched poster the site's ever known....
makes fun of people who are not religious.

The guy who has hundreds of threads designed and intended to insult women, and ONLY posts in obscenities .....
calls people out for the "c word."

The guy who says little more than fuck, shit, dick, nuts, ass, wipe......
calls people out for lack of education.

The guy who has more clever underhanded names for black people than the kkk dictionary....
calls people out for being racist.

And finally.....the guy who is hypocritical in all of the above magical ways.....
tells other people to seek help.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Best flying bitch slap of a post ever.

Request permission to cut/paste and remind him as necessary.

:lmao:

i find it horrible that posters can be accused of being inbred without repercussions. :mad:

Probably more people need to report it.

For some reason which escapes me, people just ignore him the majority of the time. This has led him to believe he is invincible.

I reported when he who shall not be named was saying that to me, and it was not considered a violation. So, it stayed.

i find it horrible that posters can be accused of being inbred without repercussions. :mad:

For some reason which escapes me, people just ignore him the majority of the time. This has led him to believe he is invincible.

I reported when he who shall not be named was saying that to me, and it was not considered a violation. So, it stayed.

hooray, a certain inbred fuck will hear from me soon.

hooray, a certain inbred fuck will hear from me soon.

There are two sets of rules.

we don't need more snitches reporting on alleged rule violations.

Most of his violations are not alleged.

I myself have been dinged for the very behavior you are claiming is 'alleged,' and fuck if I'm going to take a hit for that if others don't.

Obama simply looks at her and she passes out in sickness... .

LOL!!!

You can't say she was sick

Sometimes people who stand for long periods faint.

My lord there's hours of film clips of people fainting at weddings etc.

No no no!

It's Obama's fault!

No wait!

It's staged!

No wait!

She fainted from Obama's breath!

No wait!

It's staged!

No wait!

She fainted because of Obamacare!

No wait!

It's staged!

No wait!!!!!

LOL!!!

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire. They couldn't raise him, and had to drag him out of the church by his heels.

That wasn't humiliating or anything.

LOL!!!

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire. They couldn't raise him, and had to drag him out of the church by his heels.

That wasn't humiliating or anything.

Obviously Obama's fault! Where's Issa? Time for an investigation.

Forum List

Back