Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

Obama simply looks at her and she passes out in sickness... .

LOL!!!

You can't say she was sick

Sometimes people who stand for long periods faint.

My lord there's hours of film clips of people fainting at weddings etc.

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire. They couldn't raise him, and had to drag him out of the church by his heels.

That wasn't humiliating or anything.

Of course not...

So why did Barry turn away from her to say "I got this" instead of saying it directly to her? Because the mike wasn't picking up his bullshit concern maybe? He's a carnival act....a stick man in an Armani suit we bought for him.

Just over forty years ago, my sister's high school sweetheart was best man in his sister's wedding. He was nervous, and did the kneelock thing, hitting the candelabra and setting the church on fire.

:lol: sounds like a real winner....but are you sure he was nervous or terrified when he noticed his sister had a bolt through her neck?

Last edited:
The stuff you guys bitch about. :cuckoo:

yeah well, we found it ignorant when you all bitched about some rodeo clown using an Obama mask for a comedy skit...(it showed disrespect to the dear leader, waaaaa)
and then to top it off, the NAACP wanted to charge him with a frikken hate crime...

so the beat goes on:lol:

They did not. Invitations to those events come from the Spite House, not the ADA.

By the way, your article doesn't say, or even imply, that the ADA invited her.

She was invited to represent the American Diabetes Association, she said, because of a blog post she made on the diabetic website asweetlife.org, where she serves as science editor. Titled “What Obamacare Feels Like to a Diabetic,” the piece discussed the fact that she has felt wedded to her parents’ Kaiser health plan since being diagnosed with Type 1 at age 9.

San Diego woman nearly faints on stage with President Page 1 of 2 | UTSanDiego.com

On Oct. 7, Allison wrote a blog post entitled, "What Obamacare Feels Like To A Diabetic." The post gained traction all the way up to the American Diabetes Association, which sent it to the White House. On Friday, the ADA asked her if she'd like to come to Washington for Obama's event.

Read more: Karmel Allison, The Fainting Woman At Obamacare Event - Business Insider

Great, Cnn, PMSnbc better rush out to book her for her fifteen minutes of fame

how would you like to be known as, The FAINTING woman

damn

Last edited:

They did not. Invitations to those events come from the Spite House, not the ADA.

She was invited to represent the American Diabetes Association, she said, because of a blog post she made on the diabetic website asweetlife.org, where she serves as science editor. Titled “What Obamacare Feels Like to a Diabetic,” the piece discussed the fact that she has felt wedded to her parents’ Kaiser health plan since being diagnosed with Type 1 at age 9.
San Diego woman nearly faints on stage with President Page 1 of 2 | UTSanDiego.com

On Oct. 7, Allison wrote a blog post entitled, "What Obamacare Feels Like To A Diabetic." The post gained traction all the way up to the American Diabetes Association, which sent it to the White House. On Friday, the ADA asked her if she'd like to come to Washington for Obama's event.
Read more: Karmel Allison, The Fainting Woman At Obamacare Event - Business Insider

OK, I missed that part, but it is still wrong.

She was invited to represent the ADA by the Spite House, not the ADA. Everyone that goes to one of those events has to be cleared by the Secret Service, which takes time.

By the way, considering that this event wasn't even on the Spite House schedule, how the fuck did the ADA know about it?

Last edited:

She was invited to represent the ADA by the Spite House, not the ADA. Everyone that goes to one of those events has to be cleared by the Secret Service, which takes time.

By the way, considering that this event wasn't even on the Spite House schedule, how the fuck did the ADA know about it?

I'm not speaking to you while you are physically incapable of spelling White House.

I'm not speaking to you while you are physically incapable of spelling White House.

I can spell white, but that house is all about spite.

I can spell white, but that house is all about spite.

Bye.

Forum List

Back