Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

lol, the left meltdown and get nasty as hell over any little thing...

now over some women prop standing with Obama...

you wouldn't believe this if you didn't see it

and it was such an honor, she put her and her babies life at risk just to go Honor some man

like I said, some people just aren't smart

I'm amazed they're showing compassion for a woman. Usually it's "**** this, **** that" with these asswipes. Next thing ya know, they'll be faux-supporting veterans....

and it was such an honor, she put her and her babies life at risk just to go Honor some man

I'm amazed they're showing compassion for a woman. Usually it's "**** this, **** that" with these asswipes. Next thing ya know, they'll be faux-supporting veterans....

No doubt

BTW, is Jimmy Haffa hiding in that camel toe (Avatar) :clap2:

-Geaux

Sorry - you'll have to contact a DemoKKKrat for that task, asswipe.

the way you talk to women, I think it's pretty clear who needs to answer to mr. 666

Why don't you grab hold onto BBoobjobs blubber and waddle on over and start a "I Hate Sarah Palin Thread," you inbred bigot.

:lol: @ this trailer park, pot-belly, ugly as fuck moth-ball smelling cretin calling someone inbred.

The laughter is immense.

exactly...

This is literally what warbler looks like, no exaggeration.....he's posted his pic before.

And he's in here making fun of looks. :lol:

Scrooged14.jpg

Also - it's funny [MENTION=2360]war[/MENTION]bler calling people anti Christ and calling people out for saying "****" when he's clearly the most demented, foul-mouthed scumbag this site has ever seen.

Also Stephanie, sit the fuck down.

You literally are the biggest hypocritical retard the world has ever known.

On a daily basis, you go inside of Right Wing threads where they call Left wingers disgusting names and shit and you cheer them on.

Then, you go into left wing threads where they call right wingers disgusting names and shit, and you act like they're evil delinquents for name calling.

You are one disturbing creature who should be banned from reproduction.

Obama simply looks at her and she passes out in sickness... .

LOL!!!

You can't say she was sick

Sometimes people who stand for long periods faint.

My lord there's hours of film clips of people fainting at weddings etc.

the way you talk to women, I think it's pretty clear who needs to answer to mr. 666

Why don't you grab hold onto BBoobjobs blubber and waddle on over and start a "I Hate Sarah Palin Thread," you inbred bigot.

:lol: @ this trailer park, pot-belly, ugly as fuck moth-ball smelling cretin calling someone inbred.

The laughter is immense.

Thanks, you knuckle-dragging, under-educated, Food Stamp recipient, kook-fringe Leftist Communist, tent-city-bred, mildly retarded, fucker-of-fat-women asswipe.

This is literally what warbler looks like, no exaggeration.....he's posted his pic before.

And he's in here making fun of looks. :lol:

Scrooged14.jpg

Also - it's funny [MENTION=2360]war[/MENTION]bler calling people anti Christ and calling people out for saying "****" when he's clearly the most demented, foul-mouthed scumbag this site has ever seen.

Son, you having a meltdown?

The laughter is immense.

Thanks, you knuckle-dragging, under-educated, Food Stamp recipient, kook-fringe Leftist Communist, tent-city-bred, mildly retarded, fucker-of-fat-women asswipe.

:lol::lol:Now he's calling someone under educated.

You cant make this shit up. :ack-1::laugh2:

You are the fat, ugly fucking guy who's vocabulary is "**** fuck ass dicks" and somehow thinks he is educated and religious.....

That is like a sitcom. I think I might write it, starring USMB's resident Meth head, Warbler.

:lol::lol:Now he's calling someone under educated.

In your case - it's obvious, you minimum-wage earning miserable failure.

I'll bet my recent paycheck against your recent paycheck, via pm's, that mine is higher & pays more in taxes.

Buck up and make the bet, s0n. I'm not backing down.

But in the mean time, here's warbler on a typical Sunday afternoon:

passed-out-junkie.jpg

I'll bet my recent paycheck against your recent paycheck, via pm's, that mine is higher & pays more in taxes.

Sure, I'll send it right over.

(fucking idiot).

You know how to black out private information, ding bat.

(or don't you? I mean what is the extent of skills of a guy with a six word vocabulary, lullllzzz)

:badgrin:

C'mon queen, I could use the extra hundred bucks this week to cover the corny assed wine tour I'm getting dragged to this Shatterday.

(fucking idiot).

(or don't you? I mean what is the extent of skills of a guy with a six word vocabulary, lullllzzz)

C'mon queen, I could use the extra hundred bucks this week to cover the corny assed wine tour I'm getting dragged to this Shatterday.

Seek help

(fucking idiot).

Seek help

:lol: ^ more irony.

The guy who looks like the epitome of a trailer-park dirtball..............
calls people welfare queens.

The guy who is slovenly and out of shape..............
demeans women for being "Fat."

The guy who is the most mean-spirited, evil & wretched poster the site's ever known....
makes fun of people who are not religious.

The guy who has hundreds of threads designed and intended to insult women, and ONLY posts in obscenities .....
calls people out for the "c word."

The guy who says little more than fuck, shit, dick, nuts, ass, wipe......
calls people out for lack of education.

The guy who has more clever underhanded names for black people than the kkk dictionary....
calls people out for being racist.

And finally.....the guy who is hypocritical in all of the above magical ways.....
tells other people to seek help.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back