Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

Come on....I can't stand the man either, but they said the woman is diabetic & pregnant, and that's most likely why it happened. :)

So why the hell did they parade her out there?

Obama is such a compassionate and carring fellow.

Ya.....you're right. Don't know how I didn't think he would have set that up. Now I feel foolish :) We'll probably find out soon that she has nothing wrong with her.....darn it....I hate when I speak before I think!! Lol!

Come on....I can't stand the man either, but they said the woman is diabetic & pregnant, and that's most likely why it happened. :)

The reason it happened is the Spite House wanted props for Obama's speech about how great Obamacare is, but couldn't find 15 people that had actually signed up for it even after 3 weeks.

I know...I already backed up on that statement!!! :) I just read about those 15 people too, crazy!!!!!

Lots of race baiting libberhoid bigots in this thread

Why don't u fuckers log off and burn a cross

Says the woman who thinks it's cool to attack the mother of a murdered little girl based on the fact that she videotaped her belongings.

With her condition, it's understandable she almost fainted. Listening to Obama's lies may have enhanced her sickness, combined with standing too long of course.

Actually, by the pics you've provided, YOU'RE UGLY AND FAT.

And this one's not a guess so.......:lol::lol::lol:

The real ugly fat sweaty bearded hairy legged birkenstock sandal with sock and frumpy kilt hairy armpitted bull dyke
bodecea
Member #20112

Seen the real life pictures of her, eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww she could be a brother to chaz bono in a kilt :puke:
i saw the real life picture of warbler. He us not ugly...he is FFFFugly, and fat also. So it drips with disgusting, oozy hypocrisy when he demeans women for being fat or ugly. Homey looks like the trailer budweiser-junky version of Keith jardine

Good to know. Seriously. This made my day.

:thanks:

Watching the video, I got the impression that either he could see her on the streaming video, or he could see people reacting to her as he watched them.

She certainly was a whiter shade of pale.

Watching the video, I got the impression that either he could see her on the streaming video, or he could see people reacting to her as he watched them.

Thank you so much for your expert analysis, nutsack. No one in the world could have arrived at such a brilliant observation without your tubby assist.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Thank you so much for your expert analysis, nutsack. No one in the world could have arrived at such a brilliant observation without your tubby assist.

go burn a cross, lucifer

lol, the left meltdown and get nasty as hell over any little thing...

now over some women prop standing with Obama...

you wouldn't believe this if you didn't see it

and it was such an honor, she put her and her babies life at risk just to go Honor some man

like I said, some people just aren't smart

Last edited:

Forum List

Back