Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

Gotcha, Hitler. Someone who was in the army doesn't know the difference between fighting someone in an Army who is fighting you back and targeting an individual and shooting them on the street. Of course you don't, Adolph

Um, dummy, you guys aren't advocating an army. You are advocating that everyone has guns in case they has to fights them the gummit. (Except you turn a blind eye when the government does truly awful things like putting kids in concentration camps.)

What do you think fighting the government would actually look like?

Yes, Hitler. You've mentioned your theory that Republicans are gassing Mexicans. That just proves how stupid and bigoted you are, Adolph

Yes, Hitler. You've mentioned your theory that Republicans are gassing Mexicans. That just proves how stupid and bigoted you are, Adolph

Yawn, buddy, you are straining.

Did you learn your debating technique in the fifth grade?

Ah, your reading level, Adolph. You're the one who's accusing Republicans of putting Mexicans in death camps. You're really that stupid, Adolph

Ah, your reading level, Adolph. You're the one who's accusing Republicans of putting Mexicans in death camps. You're really that stupid, Adolph

Please learn the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp... Mr. Semantics when I can't argue the point being made.

You're obviously referring to Nazi death camps, Adolph. That's the only reason to use the term "concentration camp." You know exactly what you're doing, Hitler

I like clean air better than I do Scott Pruitt.

And Americans had concentration camps for the Seminoles in the 1830s, the Navajo in the 1860s, the Filipinos 1901 to 1902, the Japanese in WWII, etc etc etc.

They were not death camps, silly kaz.

That woman is an uncivil rude moron.

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

Joe you need a better class of hero...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Civility is great when you can reason with people.
I want clean water and clean air too.

Can you come to Baltimore with your new girlfriend and explain that to the "Progressives" dumping sewage in our waterways?

Fucking moronic hypocrite.

If you want a political office then this should be expected. It goes with the territory. Don't like it don't take the job.
And this is why we have the people in Government that we have now.

Those who could do a better job don't want the job.

And you wonder why we had the two running for President, that should have never been candidates.

And here my guess might have been this:

Dude, we don't need to see what you have in your bedroom.

But the name "Toob-freak" actually makes a lot more sense now.

The arrogance of this dumb broad that SHE knows what's best for the environment, that SHE knows the truth about climate change, and SHE knows what is best for our children's futures all from the privacy of her home watching TV and reading the paper to invade a person's private space just trying to have a meal to tell them they ought to quit their job! Not that she disagrees with his policy, not that she wants to urge him to change it, but that he ought to simply resign.

Here's the thing. Pruitt isn't really an expert on those things, either. He's a lawyer, not a scientist.

The "hero" of the Left: all pretense of civility out the window now, the Left have blown a cork and now it is no longer safe to even go out in public without taking a security attachment with them.

Oh just WAIT till the fall election.

You mean after you lose the House and maybe the Senate. Dem Advantage is at 7.1 right now, and has increased in the last few weeks.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote
And Hillary has a lock on the Presidency.

I don't see it Joe.

We've shunned you and your antics.

You would rather insult us and push us away.

You.

Don't.

Listen.

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...
Doesn't Pruitt work for her? And for all of us?
Sure he does.

Does she have to be the telemarketer calling at dinner?

Um... okay, her head wasn't shaved
So it turns out that this head-shaved, tattoo-covered little "classy" girl is a freaking school teacher. It's no wonder the education system in America is pumping out ultra ignorant students. :eusa_doh:

View attachment 203079

Uh, Sidwell does not turn out ignorant students. It is highly selective and is often called the Harvard of Washington DC's private schools.

Um... okay, her head wasn't shaved
So it turns out that this head-shaved, tattoo-covered little "classy" girl is a freaking school teacher. It's no wonder the education system in America is pumping out ultra ignorant students. :eusa_doh:

View attachment 203079

Uh, Sidwell does not turn out ignorant students. It is highly selective and is often called the Harvard of Washington DC's private schools.
Well they certainly hire ignorant teachers.... :laugh:

Obviously you're nervous on this one since you need your masculinity propped up with the assumed validation of others. But libertarianism is about removing the power from politicians and criticizing them when you disagree with them in public, not exploiting children and accosting public officials in staged private personal attacks. She deserved to have her ass kicked.

No, not nervous at all.. you seem to want to kick the ass of a mother who was genuinely concerned that her child might not grow up in a country with clean air and water.

The problem with removing power from politicians is that those with money and power are free to fuck over the rest of us.

"a mother who was genuinely concerned"

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She's a CNN pawn....

If you can't run your business in an enviromentally safe way, it's better for all of us if you go out of business.

And who gets to decide that? Oh, yeah! The EPA! And if you can't run your life in a mentally healthy way, it is better for us if you just quite living! Even if you did nothing wrong, but maybe 700 years from now, some future civilization with standards and technology and ideas that never existed in your day decide so, come back in time to your day and convict you of heinous crimes, right Joe? How would you like to be convicted of a crime centuries from now by standards and means not even available to you in your century? You know Joe, like even if you are a medical doctor doing the best you know how in the only ways available, known and acceptable in your day. How would you like that Joe if someone from, say, the 27th century came back and convicted you of a crime that didn't even exist in your day by their standards centuries from now for rampant stupidity and hypocrisy and decided you didn't deserve to even live? Some thought, huh, Joe? Especially because it was YOUR idea.

Gotcha, Hitler. Someone who was in the army doesn't know the difference between fighting someone in an Army who is fighting you back and targeting an individual and shooting them on the street. Of course you don't, Adolph

Um, dummy, you guys aren't advocating an army. You are advocating that everyone has guns in case they has to fights them the gummit. (Except you turn a blind eye when the government does truly awful things like putting kids in concentration camps.)

Hitler didn't gas people right off the bat......

This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Woman confronts Scott Pruitt at a restaurant, urges him to resign - CNNPolitics

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

This thread age well (conservatives bury their heads in sand as protesting woman gets what she wants):
EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid ethics scandals - CNNPolitics

Obviously you're nervous on this one since you need your masculinity propped up with the assumed validation of others. But libertarianism is about removing the power from politicians and criticizing them when you disagree with them in public, not exploiting children and accosting public officials in staged private personal attacks. She deserved to have her ass kicked.

No, not nervous at all.. you seem to want to kick the ass of a mother who was genuinely concerned that her child might not grow up in a country with clean air and water.

The problem with removing power from politicians is that those with money and power are free to fuck over the rest of us.

"a mother who was genuinely concerned"

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She's a CNN pawn....

Yep. She gets a camera and lectures Pruitt obviously playing to the camera and not giving a shit what Pruitt says. That while she exploits her own baby by holding it in her arms to play for the camera. It was an assault, nothing more. She deserved to have her ass kicked like anyone else committing assault against another individual

Hitler didn't gas people right off the bat......

Gotcha, so why wait for him actually do it to say he is like you and JoeBHitler? Blaming Trump for things he didn't do and didn't say is your typical Brown Shirt fascist strategy to shut up your opposition. You're sick of being questioned, time to shut us down. We won't go away on our own, so it's time to shut us up

Forum List

Back