Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

EPA spent $3.5 million on Scott Pruitt's security - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/.../epa-spent-3-point-5-million-on-scott-pruitts-security.ht...
May 25, 2018 - The EPA spent nearly $3.5 million on security costs for Pruitt during his ... Pruitt and his staff have consistently sought to justify the higher costs ...
How many tens of millions of dollars of taxpayers' money did Michelle Obama spend herself and her massive entourage for extremely plush vacations?

That woman is an uncivil rude moron.
How so? Please be specific. I want to know what someone who supports Donald Trump thinks of as rudeness and incivility.
Yelling and harassing Sara Sanders and her family in a restaurant when she is having a private dinner is rude, uncivil, and revolting. Typical left wing behavior.

How so? Please be specific. I want to know what someone who supports Donald Trump thinks of as rudeness and incivility.
Yelling and harassing Sara Sanders and her family in a restaurant when she is having a private dinner is rude, uncivil, and revolting. Typical left wing behavior.
When and how did this woman talking to Pruitt with her child in her arms was yelling and harassing?

When and how did this woman talking to Pruitt with her child in her arms was yelling and harassing?
You asked generally " I want to know what someone who supports Donald Trump thinks of as rudeness and incivility".

I gave you an example.

Someone should have kicked her ass

For daring to question a public official

Strawman

Hey, Kaz tell us again how you are a small l "libertarian" again.

Obviously you're nervous on this one since you need your masculinity propped up with the assumed validation of others. But libertarianism is about removing the power from politicians and criticizing them when you disagree with them in public, not exploiting children and accosting public officials in staged private personal attacks. She deserved to have her ass kicked.

Libertarianism doesn't remove the rights of others. You're confusing it with your leftist ideology. Leftism and libertarianism have nothing in common. You support fascism, I oppose it

You asked generally " I want to know what someone who supports Donald Trump thinks of as rudeness and incivility".

I gave you an example.
Given Trump's lack of character, his hair trigger temper and his propensity to run to the low road to ,ale a point, how can supporting him be a place to define rudeness and incivility?

Someone should have kicked her ass

For daring to question a public official.

Hey, Kaz tell us again how you are a small l "libertarian" again.

for harassing a citizen who was TRYING TO EAT

Joe would suddenly agree with that if it happened to a Democrat. Joe's disappointment is he wishes she'd have attacked him like Rand Paul's neighbor or shot him like Scalise

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

Joe you need a better class of hero...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Civility is great when you can reason with people.

This woman represents everything that is wrong in American politics today. She is an example of the eroding civility and respect of those with contrasting ideas and differing politics. “Because Trump” is not an acceptable excuse.

Civility is when you can reason with people. Lol, tell that to Kanye West. You guys are hilarious.

Um, what happened to Kanye West? I mean, the guy was a publicity hound when he said Bush didn't care about black people but now he thinks Trump does?

Right.
He agreed with Trump, and you loons send him death threats. Lol, keep it up!
36498702_1735536239828418_749946180879777792_n.jpg

I gave you an example.
Given Trump's lack of character, his hair trigger temper and his propensity to run to the low road to ,ale a point, how can supporting him be a place to define rudeness and incivility?

Dude, you call people Nazis and racists and you're talking about incivility?

Hypocrisy much?

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

This woman represents everything that is wrong in American politics today. She is an example of the eroding civility and respect of those with contrasting ideas and differing politics. “Because Trump” is not an acceptable excuse.

Yes. Obviously it was for the publicity. There was nothing even sincere about her questions. It was to interfere with his personal life and put an astoundingly inappropriate speech on Youtube for leftists like Joe to masturbate. Opposition to leftists are to be silenced as their pet groups like antifa and BLM show.

Joe cares more about this than leftists who actually assail Republicans in front of their children or even beat them up or shoot them. That he doesn't care about at all. It's obvious what their true goal is in this. They are hoping it turns into violence

Sigh...

Yes. Obviously it was for the publicity. There was nothing even sincere about her questions. It was to interfere with his personal life and put an astoundingly inappropriate speech on Youtube for leftists like Joe to masturbate. Opposition to leftists are to be silenced as their pet groups like antifa and BLM show.

Joe cares more about this than leftists who actually assail Republicans in front of their children or even beat them up or shoot them. That he doesn't care about at all. It's obvious what their true goal is in this. They are hoping it turns into violence

Over the years, I have found leftists much more willing to invade the personal space of individuals such as protesting at people’s homes and interrupting their private time in restaurants, which does nothing but piss off everyone who doesn’t agree with their ideology. They are dumber than a sack of hammers

Sigh...

Over the years, I have found leftists much more willing to invade the personal space of individuals such as protesting at people’s homes and interrupting their private time in restaurants, which does nothing but piss off everyone who doesn’t agree with their ideology. They are dumber than a sack of hammers
It crosses a line, much like that Baptist group that showed up at soldiers funerals to protest gays. Division pimps and zealots are ugly on either side.

There is a time and place for discussion and if as a society we can't agree to shut it off with respect to each others personal life, we are doomed as a civil society.

Sigh...

It crosses a line, much like that Baptist group that showed up at soldiers funerals to protest gays. Division pimps and zealots are ugly on either side.

There is a time and place for discussion and if as a society we can't agree to shut it off with respect to each others personal life, we are doomed as a civil society.

Totally agree.

But these leftards rationalize their rude and uncivil behavior by saying they are standing up against “evil.”

Dude, we don't need to see what you have in your bedroom. But the name "Toob-freak" actually makes a lot more sense now.

IMG_0495.GIF

Here's the thing. Pruitt isn't really an expert on those things, either. He's a lawyer, not a scientist.

Here's the thing. She's nothing but a dumb bitch like you. Pruitt is the head of the EPA with an entire staff of federal environmental scientists and experts at his beck and call to advise him on anything.

Dem Advantage is at 7.1 right now, and has increased in the last few weeks.

Right. And they had Hillary up by double digits to win Pennsylvania in the last few weeks before she actually got slobberknockered. Stupid pin heads are just denser than a brick!

Sigh...

I agree, but there sure are a whole lot more of them on the Left. That's why the Westboro Baptist Church gets so much mileage

EPA spent $3.5 million on Scott Pruitt's security - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/.../epa-spent-3-point-5-million-on-scott-pruitts-security.ht...
May 25, 2018 - The EPA spent nearly $3.5 million on security costs for Pruitt during his ... Pruitt and his staff have consistently sought to justify the higher costs ...

“Administrator Pruitt has faced an unprecedented amount of death threats against him,” said Jahan Wilcox, an agency spokesman.

But, then, fuckhead Pruitt goes to a restaurant and is a bit "frightened" by a woman carrying a baby......

LOL
Why is CNN Stalking Pruitt? is that all they have to do? I mean, they are so far down in viewership that any crime will do to get noticed...

'"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.'

Exactly.

And we get that by getting rid of Trump and his corrupt 'administration' in 2020.

'"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.'

Exactly.

And we get that by getting rid of Trump and his corrupt 'administration' in 2020.
When we got rid of left wing drones and the Obama liars we did get rid of the corrupt pieces of shit.. Now were simply placing real science and commonsense in control instead of the One World Order agenda whores..

So your advocating for Communist style controls and wards of the state slavery as your cure for a non issue like AGW...

Forum List

Back